Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shop Coleman.

Full disclosure I was a Coleman truther.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

C-Mike or Latavius Murray ROS?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Which of Wheaton or Enunwa would you drop to waiver bid on Pryor? 12 team .5 PPR league.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I love me some Tevin Coleman Ceiling but if morons are out there giving up Antonio Brown and Allen Robinson straight up for him loving do it.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I give:

Tevin Coleman
Sterling Shepard

I get:

Brandon Marshall
Theo Riddick

Half ppr. I could probably get him to throw in like Kevin White or something too.

Go for it? I've got other offers out. I could sit on it a minute.

Sleen
Jul 30, 2003

pubic works project posted:

Spencer Ware for Sterling Shephard. Who wins? Standard scoring.

Shephard, but I'd consider it if I was stacked at WR and desperate to backup Charles

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

Who's the best QB streaming option this week, since Rodgers is on Bye? I have Brock, but Siemien, Prescott, and Bradford are all available. I'm leaning Siemien, but that burns a waiver I could use to get an RB.

Thought on this? I'm still thinking I should pick up Siemien because he's going to help me more than any of the available RBs, I guess? Still, if I can do fine with Brock, I can try to grab CAP or something.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

CMike probably.

If I liked my bye week depth I might drop Wheaton.

Sleen
Jul 30, 2003

Vargo posted:

Thought on this? I'm still thinking I should pick up Siemien because he's going to help me more than any of the available RBs, I guess? Still, if I can do fine with Brock, I can try to grab CAP or something.

None of them are huge upgrades over the other. I'd let waivers clear and take whoever you like best. Personally I'd take Prescott if he was still there

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Vargo posted:

If this is a traditional waiver system don't put in a claim on a quarterback. Grab them as a FA after waivers process.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Chernabog posted:

I am planning to send a trade of my T. Coleman for B.Marshall. If he doesn't take it would E.Decker be good enough?

The rest of my team is:
0PPR
QB:Brees
RB:Charles, Ware, D. Murray, Crowell, Gore.
WR: Hopkins, Cooks, Hurns, Dorsett
TE:Ebron

Edit: And it is 2 WR, 2RB, 1 Flex

He didn't bite. But he was interested in crowell. Same deal?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

kiimo posted:

I love me some Tevin Coleman Ceiling but if morons are out there giving up Antonio Brown and Allen Robinson straight up for him loving do it.

Outta curiousity how long do we keep calling arob a stud in the current bortles meltdown scenario?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Chernabog posted:

Uhm, if he wants Crowell for BMarsh, you break that drat accept button.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

Would you drop Wheaton for Crowder (12 team, 0.5 PPR)?

Yes, definitely

Chernabog posted:

Yes, definitely

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Yeah I'm a big believer in Crow but I'll take that deal all day.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Azhais posted:

Outta curiousity how long do we keep calling arob a stud in the current bortles meltdown scenario?

For a while longer probably since the dude did just score like 2 TD's.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

BigFactory posted:

I give:

Tevin Coleman
Sterling Shepard

I get:

Brandon Marshall
Theo Riddick

Half ppr. I could probably get him to throw in like Kevin White or something too.

Go for it? I've got other offers out. I could sit on it a minute.

Not a slam dunk but it's probably in your favor. If you like his kicker or defense better than yours might as well see if he'd throw in a swap to seal the deal.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jacksonville reporter this morning on a radio show said the coach might get fired with one more loss.

Then everyone "rallies around each other" or something and Bortles starts chucking it to him. That's my prediction. I'm holding on to him because he's unreal and Jacksonville has too many weapons to keep doing this.

See: TY Hilton and Luck.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Deal sent. He seemed to be on the fence but we'll see.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Is Ryan Griffin a streamable TE now, or just a trap? 14 team 1ppr, if that matters. I'm currently stuck with Jordan Cameron.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I really love Siemien this week as a streaming option and I say that as someone who doesn't even know how to spell his name and ain't looking it up.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Tevin Coleman for Eddie Lacy do i pull the trigger? Full PPR league.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

I have the Red Rocket as my QB, is it worth replacing him with Wentz, Siemian, or Dak? All three are FA right now.

I asked this earlier and got nothing, hoping for some input.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Sleen posted:

Shephard, but I'd consider it if I was stacked at WR and desperate to backup Charles

Yeah he needs RB help and has WRs. Of course I immediately get an offer back of Cruz/Bernard for my David Johnson. So he's being unreasonable.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

pubic works project posted:

Yeah he needs RB help and has WRs. Of course I immediately get an offer back of Cruz/Bernard for my David Johnson. So he's being unreasonable.

That's when you cut them off for being stupid.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

RocktheCaulk posted:

That's a mash.

quote:

I asked this earlier and got nothing, hoping for some input.

Wentz is the truth, but is on a bye this week so you can always grab him later. That essentially makes this a sit/start decision (fantasypros likes Dalton).

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Forever_Peace posted:

That's a mash.

Wentz is the truth, but is on a bye this week so you can always grab him later. That essentially makes this a sit/start decision (fantasypros likes Dalton).

Mash is good yes like Mash the yes button? My only issue then is I go into this week with Lacy on Bye and no decent fill in back

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

RocktheCaulk posted:

Mash is good yes like Mash the yes button? My only issue then is I go into this week with Lacy on Bye and no decent fill in back

If there's a 3 day review period you could be a poo poo lord and accept on Saturday

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

If there's a 3 day review period you could be a poo poo lord and accept on Saturday

It's immediate (pending commish approval*). If I knew Charles was good to go id MASH MASH MASH, but I don't think he is going until after the bye

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

RocktheCaulk posted:

Pass. Lacy is only slightly less fat and Tevin will keep outscoring him you can get a better deal.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
QB: Newton
RB: Forte, David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Isaiah Crowell, Matt Jones
WR: Dez Bryant, Stefon Diggs, Marvin Jones, Randall Cobb, Will Fuller, Tyrell Williams, Mike Wallace
TE: Pitta

Question 1: In order of dropping, who do you consider most expendable? Randall Cobb, Matt Jones, Mike Wallace.
Question 2: In order of picking up, who do you consider the best to pick up? Bilal Powell, Terrelle Pryor, Jamison Crowder, Michael Thomas, Cole Beasley, John Brown

Currently leaning towards dropping Randall Cobb for Bilal Powell, but also considering John Brown as a high upside pickup. Thoughts?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Someone smarter than me needs to look at this and tell me how to use it for evil

https://www.sizzleanalytics.com/Boards/sizzle/Top-200-Fantasy-Football-Players-by-Week/95a9e242-fdf4-46e4-b481-d5cfcfdca8f6

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Just took a look and came away with the conclusion that i'm not smarter.

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
Julio Jones for Todd Gurley, who wins?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

RocktheCaulk posted:

Mash is good, but having literally no other starting running back is indeed problematic for the bye week. I'd probably still do it.

quote:

Pass. Lacy is only slightly less fat and Tevin will keep outscoring him you can get a better deal.

I'd be pretty surprised if this was true for the rest of the season. Lacy ran pretty much as well last year as he did the previous year, the volume was just lower:

The reason that his volume was lower was a combination of A) poor conditioning (he couldn't stay in), and B) a misfiring offense. Seeing him play so many snaps in that brutal Florida heat week 1 convinced me that A is probably not as much of a problem any more. B still might be, but this last game certainly looked better.

Forever_Peace fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Sep 28, 2016

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Who ever gets rid of gurley

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

QB: Newton
RB: Forte, David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Isaiah Crowell, Matt Jones
WR: Dez Bryant, Stefon Diggs, Marvin Jones, Randall Cobb, Will Fuller, Tyrell Williams, Mike Wallace
TE: Pitta

Question 1: In order of dropping, who do you consider most expendable? Randall Cobb, Matt Jones, Mike Wallace.
Question 2: In order of picking up, who do you consider the best to pick up? Bilal Powell, Terrelle Pryor, Jamison Crowder, Michael Thomas, Cole Beasley, John Brown

Currently leaning towards dropping Randall Cobb for Bilal Powell, but also considering John Brown as a high upside pickup. Thoughts?

All the good pick ups are WRs, so despite hating Matt Jones, I'd prefer to drop either Wallace or Cobb. I guess Jones has also been getting more touches, so might be trending the right direction, yeah? I don't own Cobb anywhere so haven't kept track of how awful he's been, but Wallace is boom/bust and I'm not a huge fan of that. Regardless of my preference for floor vs ceiling, I'd probably just slightly prefer Brown to Wallace and more easily prefer Crowder to Cobb. Hell, probably prefer Tyrell Williams to Cobb. I like Brown, Crowder, and Williams substantially more than Powell, though.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

This is super rad but it is missing data in a way that makes it factually incorrect (for example, San Fransisco running back scores from week 2, or SF WR and TE and K scores from week 3 etc).

I do really like comparing projected vs actual scores, though. Something I've been doing a lot more of this year. Good way to find positive and negative regression candidates, as well as folks that seem to have a very reliable and well-defined role.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Forever_Peace posted:

Mash is good, but having literally no other starting running back is indeed problematic for the bye week. I'd probably still do it.

I'd be pretty surprised if this was true for the rest of the season. Lacy ran pretty much as well last year as he did the previous year, the volume was just lower:

The reason that his volume was lower was a combination of A) poor conditioning (he couldn't stay in), and B) a misfiring offense. Seeing him play so many snaps in that brutal Florida head week 1 convinced me that A is probably not as much of a problem any more. B still might be, but this last game certainly looked better.

I'm still trying to get Zeke over Lacy or at least get Ware off someone else so I can hedge against Charles probably not playing. I'm going against my buddy whose managed to trade for OBJ and Julio, so it might be worth holding onto Coleman because in my league he just puts up silly points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Is Ryan Griffin a streamable TE now, or just a trap? 14 team 1ppr, if that matters. I'm currently stuck with Jordan Cameron.

Anyone?

• Locked thread