Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

How are u posted:

:siren: Sore Losers has started!

Needs rehosted, gridlocked was supposed to be bandar, he did not upload pretender and there's an errant Vanheim because someone uploaded and then changed their mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r00kit Cavalry
Sep 25, 2016

by zen death robot

MF_James posted:

Needs rehosted, gridlocked was supposed to be bandar, he did not upload pretender and there's an errant Vanheim because someone uploaded and then changed their mind.

yakman applewhite y u cheat at tribe d00d?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3791272

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn69LJ0239E&t=2193s

https://www.playmidair.com/

Fauxbot
Jan 20, 2009

I need more wine.
The spell Growing Fury sounds quite good, but when it says it "will affect all friendly units on the battlefield" is it referring purely to soldiers or is it referring to commanders too? I don't want to cast it at a crucial battle and find my mages have all gone berserk.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

MF_James posted:

I'm supposed to be Ulm.

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Fauxbot posted:

The spell Growing Fury sounds quite good, but when it says it "will affect all friendly units on the battlefield" is it referring purely to soldiers or is it referring to commanders too? I don't want to cast it at a crucial battle and find my mages have all gone berserk.

it does the bad thing

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
i have never cast it but my guess is that growing fury is also the bad kind of berserk, and offers 0 stat bonuses in exchange for an exhaustion penalty

e: it is indeed the bad kind of berserk. it immediately berserks every unit with the actual berserker ability, at least, so you could cast it at the start of a fight and then retreat your caster

Samog fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Sep 25, 2016

Fauxbot
Jan 20, 2009

I need more wine.

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

it does the bad thing

:negative:

edit:^^^ i suppose that turns what could have been a really cool spell into something good in edge cases i suppose.

Fauxbot fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Sep 25, 2016

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
its probably good if you have one thousand cowardly slaves but can cast like, weapons of sharpness and mass regen and army of lead then bloodletting ot make them fight the enemy instead of run away

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
sounds contrived

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
I can't stop making bad mods

http://www.dropbox.com/s/0fecnn9an1exki5/Star%20Wars.rar

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

quote:

#newmerc
#name "Pazaak Prowler"
#bossname "Atton"

lol

Extropist
Apr 26, 2008
Sore Losers looks like it got re-hosted, but for some reason I can't select Arcoscephale:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I don't even know anymore what y'all have done to that game, somehow.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Mr Burglar Man posted:

Sore Losers looks like it got re-hosted, but for some reason I can't select Arcoscephale:

How are u posted:

There are still two people who need to upload gods to the new Sore Losers server. Do it by tonight or i'll just start the game without y'all.

MF_James posted:

That would be weremact and Mr Burglar Man, Sceleria and Arco respectively.

You didn't re-upload your god so there is no arco pretender.

uPen fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Sep 28, 2016

Extropist
Apr 26, 2008

uPen posted:

You didn't re-upload your god so there is no arco pretender.

Huh, I uploaded it the first go around, and I kept checking the thread, too. Re-checking it, I still don't see these posts between Sep. 24th and now. Edit: Whoops, I'm bad and dumb. It was in the signups thread. I honestly didn't see it.

Extropist fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Sep 28, 2016

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Can anyone suggest some good Dominions 4 LPers on youtube?

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

Verranicus posted:

Can anyone suggest some good Dominions 4 LPers on youtube?

nuklur monkie is the only good one

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

Washout posted:

nuklur monkie is the only good one

Tried googling and got nothing. Have a link to their channel?

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

Verranicus posted:

Tried googling and got nothing. Have a link to their channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCkyMGj9FXGPFBk_c_ezK7eQ

I was writing his name stupid

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Mr Burglar Man posted:

Huh, I uploaded it the first go around, and I kept checking the thread, too. Re-checking it, I still don't see these posts between Sep. 24th and now. Edit: Whoops, I'm bad and dumb. It was in the signups thread. I honestly didn't see it.
We were looking for you on the IRC and all sorts (officially ranked as the #8th best place on the internet for Dominions memes, in addition to its utility for setting up games / diplomacy).

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Mr Burglar Man posted:

Oops sorry friend, try signing up for a different game. Sore Losers had taken long enough to start and I just wanted to get it going.

Re: Dom4 on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZzMVsJyqWI

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Mu had a good Dom4 YouTube as well but I forget their channel

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.

Archenteron posted:

Mu had a good Dom4 YouTube as well but I forget their channel

I think my only good series is my Fomoria one, which starts here if people want it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgqJJKSd8i4

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Mr Burglar Man posted:

Do you use irc? Maybe we some people would play blitz. Or even stream the game (lol) to help explain.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
How do I get the GGS to start emailing me again? The last message it sent was in 2013.

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
Will there be a Magic Expanded game?

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

amuayse posted:

Will there be a Magic Expanded game?

On a long enough time scale, the probability of a Magic Extended game approaches 1

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I will eventually put up a both a Magic Enhanced game (probably mo money rules) and the highly anticipated Make Communions Great Again game, but I've been working more and that has made me tired so it may be a week or two before I start a new game.

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

How are u posted:

the highly anticipated Make Communions Great Again game

i would like to know more

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
:siren: Time for part 24 of my multiplayer LP! :siren:

Even though a lot of time is again wasted with punching a dumb robot in its dumb robot face, future plans are revealed and my plans become clearer.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Is the graphless setting a game option or is it a dom4 thing? How am I supposed to cower in fear at the nation that is taking 2 provinces a turn with their god or mock the nation that got murdered by indies turn 2 without graphs?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

graphs are always off unless the host specifically turns them on for some sort of gimmick.

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire
How does LA Pythium cult thing work in summod? I propheted a Helio and didn't get any free sites? Them losing heretic is working, however.

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.
I have successfully realised my ambition of eliminating all of my free time so I'm going to go AI in badthrones unless someone wants to sub for me. I am Nazca.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009

Mu. posted:

I have successfully realised my ambition of eliminating all of my free time so I'm going to go AI in badthrones unless someone wants to sub for me. I am Nazca.

Oh my god I love nazca

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Baudin posted:

Oh my god I love nazca

.rip Nazca

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

I have sent Baudin the Nazca password and am formally recognising Baudin as my sub whether he agrees or not. Admin please transform me into Baudin on the badthrones game on brainwrinkle.com.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Mu. posted:

I have sent Baudin the Nazca password and am formally recognising Baudin as my sub whether he agrees or not. Admin please transform me into Baudin on the badthrones game on brainwrinkle.com.

How do i even do that?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

How are u posted:

How do i even do that?

set the game pending delete mus sign up and sign baudin up in his place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
I'm getting back into Dominions (Pantokrator help me) and don't want to think too much about pretender creation or doing anything fancy with communions in my next game. Is a Dominion 9 W9 Dragon with Order and Turmoil scales still the way to go with EA Pangea? Or has the Erfsnake taken over the Dragon as expander of choice?

• Locked thread