Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

BlindSite posted:

Im top 4% in zones neutralised and I dont push the third point unless the rape is confirmed and we're doing circles of the map hunting people to stunt on.

Don't be that guy who pushes the third point. One idiot doing that can literally lose a game for his team on rusted lands, shores of time or delphi.

http://www.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Ghost_Fragment:_Shores_of_Time_(Grimoire_Card)

quote:

TYPE: POST-MATCH REPORT
PARTIES: One [1]. One [1] Guardian-type, Class Titan [u.1]
ASSOCIATIONS: Combat tactics; Control; Crucible; Ishtar Collective; Lord Shaxx; Maat Mons [Venus]; Shores of Time; Venus; Vex 
//AUDIO UNAVAILABLE//
//TRANSCRIPT FOLLOWS.../

[u.1:01] We were holding “B” and “C.” Had them locked. But someone always gets cocky. You know the problem with heroes? In the wilds, they save the day. In the Crucible? They cost you the easy win. Always going for the glory when the real prize is survival and victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Please delete phalenxs before doing this Bungie

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

texaholic posted:

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/ps/tex99tex?v=competition

Top 2% in score per game on my warlock lol, capping all the control points. The mayhem that ensues when you flip spawns on control is something I enjoy.

I admire that you own your insanity at least

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Two class items in a row from Eris packages, brb killing self

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

xzzy posted:

Game only has a resolution of 640x480 but I get 1200 frames per second!!!!!

Though if Bungie distributes it on the Windows store it could be one of the new "runs anywhere" bundles and xbox and windows will run the exact same code.

You see if I upscale this 240p 2:16 resolution the character models are 12 pixels wider!

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

The Meat Dimension posted:

My ELO is 80 and my K/D is gay. Hard Light is amazing

Noice. BTW DoctorCatHaver is back playing this dead gayme. I'll be glad to ruin your PvP experience by suffering in your sbmm bracket.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
trying to get used to the thorn after finishing the bounty

man this feels different from y1

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

How do I get a loving artifact

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Bob NewSCART posted:

Perform noble deeds.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

No a high light one.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Open a treasure chest, beat the first half of the boss fight in the raid

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

FishBulb posted:

Open a treasure chest, beat the first half of the boss fight in the raid

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bob NewSCART posted:

I got my first 370+ one from eris, my 2nd from a post strike box.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Nemesis star looks like a fat dong

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

ohrwurm posted:

Nemesis star looks like a fat dong

It's powerful and that's all that matters.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

TaurusOxford posted:

It's powerful and that's all that matters.

he already said it looked like a fat dong, no need to repeat

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i got a skin to make it look like a fiery dong but i dont have the gun yet

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

these things are dumb

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

you dont get three throwing knives with the no special artifact+double knife upgrade. nuts

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

deadwing posted:

these things are dumb

The gently caress is that

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Legs Benedict posted:

The gently caress is that

thagomizers

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Noice. BTW DoctorCatHaver is back playing this dead gayme. I'll be glad to ruin your PvP experience by suffering in your sbmm bracket.

gently caress yeah. :hf:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

you dont get three throwing knives with the no special artifact+double knife upgrade. nuts

I didnt think it would. Pretty lame though.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

texaholic posted:

thagomizers

With the most obnoxious shader and pointiest outfit I have, ofc

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how does this armor grading doohickey work in Ishtar. am I just looking for gold outlines, isn't that just my gear thats fully upgraded? there's no explanation in the app

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

how does this armor grading doohickey work in Ishtar. am I just looking for gold outlines, isn't that just my gear thats fully upgraded? there's no explanation in the app

It's still disabled in Ishtar Commander as far as I know because of RoI. Destiny Item Manager has it again but it's wonky.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
Did they change modifiers on the nightfall?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Obsurveyor posted:

It's still disabled in Ishtar Commander as far as I know because of RoI. Destiny Item Manager has it again but it's wonky.

Ishtar just updated while i was playing this evening and theoretically it's back in but I don't know what I'm looking for. if it only calculates based on fully upgraded guns that doesn't help me decide what to infuse and upgrade though

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

Ishtar just updated while i was playing this evening and theoretically it's back in but I don't know what I'm looking for. if it only calculates based on fully upgraded guns that doesn't help me decide what to infuse and upgrade though

Huh, must be iOS only because it says it's still disabled on Android and I don't see any updates. Try tapping an item, then tap it's icon again on the left, maybe there's a third page now? I assume it's doing the same thing DIM does and determining the max roll for the item and how close the copy you have is. DIM doesn't need an item to be upgraded at all to determine how good a roll it is.

It might also be an option you have to enable like light level.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

The grading is for armor only. Guns you gotta read around or ask in here so our team of sweats can give you the lowdown.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

xzzy posted:

The grading is for armor only. Guns you gotta read around or ask in here so our team of sweats can give you the lowdown.

I would appreciate a list of "Here are the guns you should keep an eye out for/buy for Crucible ya scrub" now that RoI is out if an ELO god would be so kind.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ahhh I see it now yeah you have to re-enable it in settings and then all the armor pieces have a little medal on them

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Obsurveyor posted:

I would appreciate a list of "Here are the guns you should keep an eye out for/buy for Crucible ya scrub" now that RoI is out if an ELO god would be so kind.

the palindrome vendor roll

... .... ...

there's some other guns too I guess

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Obsurveyor posted:

Easy to acquire poo poo you can use and not be at a disadvantage:

Crucible vendor hand canon or if you have a good roll eyasluna in your vault use that.

Fwc pulse rifle, the waltz its the same archetype as the hawksaw or pdx you should have one already.

If you have to use an auto rifle use khostov at 900rpm with all the stability mods or HCR monte carlo

Dead orbit shotgun or play crucible and use boosters to get a matador

Bonecrusher machine gun, ruin wake if you have one or the quilims terminus are serviceable.

Rocket launchers you want grenades and horseshoes or tracking with max velocity and blast radius.

If you like fusions buy a thesan order from the gun smith.

You could also try opening the omnigoul chest for a chance at a grasp or malok pulse rifle.

Could also try your hand at the last word but the learning curve is tough.

If you like snipers your 1kys from ttk is still hard to beat with a short range scope, if you have an ldr or longbow theyre fine too. Otherwise buy the vendor high impact on.

Or post your rolls and I'll tell you whats dogshit or not

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

BlindSite posted:

is the old conspiracy theory no good anymore?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Do heroics actually have a higher drop rate for skeleton keys?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Also is bone crusher better than Quillms

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I think the crusher is better for pvp yeah. Also old conspiracy theory is better than nothing but now you'll face shotguns with the same range with better perks including some range extending ones.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

So it looks like the ARG led to an answer for how to find the fifth monitor on the raid.

Exotic pulse here we come!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarshyMcFly
Aug 16, 2012

BlindSite posted:

Easy to acquire poo poo you can use and not be at a disadvantage:

Crucible vendor hand canon or if you have a good roll eyasluna in your vault use that.

Fwc pulse rifle, the waltz its the same archetype as the hawksaw or pdx you should have one already.

If you have to use an auto rifle use khostov at 900rpm with all the stability mods or HCR monte carlo

Bonecrusher machine gun, ruin wake if you have one or the quilims terminus are serviceable.

Rocket launchers you want grenades and horseshoes or tracking with max velocity and blast radius.

If you like fusions buy a thesan order from the gun smith.

You could also try opening the omnigoul chest for a chance at a grasp or malok pulse rifle.

Could also try your hand at the last word but the learning curve is tough.

If you like snipers your 1kys from ttk is still hard to beat with a short range scope, if you have an ldr or longbow theyre fine too. Otherwise buy the vendor high impact on.

Or post your rolls and I'll tell you whats dogshit or not

I literally have all of those. I am bored. Help me with weapons please.

• Locked thread