Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
WHELP :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
So the AFC south has the best chance of a 7-win playoff team, eh?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Spoeank posted:

If SA wanted Maximum Chaos they should make a thread where they make your name just slightly different from another forums user so you get Wal Mart brand forums posters.

Hey guys its me your friend Lord Waffle Bear

Or you can change your username to one that was just changed to really mess with people.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Qwijib0 posted:

So the AFC south has the best chance of a 7-win playoff team, eh?

I was really disappointed last year we didn't get 2 6-10 playoff teams. Would not be surprised if the AFC South gave us one though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

If SA wanted Maximum Chaos they should make a thread where they make your name just slightly different from another forums user so you get Wal Mart brand forums posters.

Hey guys its me your friend Lord Waffle Bear

Damnit Now I want an ann frank fanfic. Who will post delusional screeds on forever champs Oklahoma, Tulsa, Navy and Oklahoma City along with Bush family conspiracies.

TFF is unhealthy for you.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

the mean lunch lady posted:

Come get your sloppy joes FUCKERS

Motherfucker better give me an extra roll

Grittybeard posted:

Damnit Now I want an ann frank fanfic. Who will post delusional screeds on forever champs Oklahoma, Tulsa, Navy and Oklahoma City along with Bush family conspiracies.

TFF is unhealthy for you.

¡¿Okc are the forever champs?!!!

TastesLikeChicken.
Mar 30, 2009

Funky Bunkbed posted:

Now that everyone has a new name, this is the perfect time to stop lurking and start posting in TFF!

I would post more, but I'm basically a nihilist bills fan, so i'm no fun.

Been lurking since ive joined

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Come get your sloppy joes FUCKERS

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
gently caress hell Im on a weird schedule and just woke up to the Watt news

God dammit

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Texans are signing Antonio Smith, who I like, but from a production standpoint lol the biggest downgrade

At least Watt will presumably be healthy going into 2017

Any good QBs in next year's draft?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Hey guys it is me, forums superstar the Febreeze. I am having trouble finishing my latest funny comic, I just need someone's legal name, credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Intruder posted:

You'll have to hold out for a few seasons until Lamar Jackson is eligible

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yikes

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

I guess the ones to watch are Deshaun Watson (Clemson), Brad Kaaya (Miami) and Chad Kelly (Ole Miss). Before the season people were including DeShone Kizer from Notre Dame in the first round types for some reason, but I think that's gone now.

Unfortunately Lamar Jackson is a true sophomore, so don't even bother. Well do because he's amazing to watch, but you know.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Man leave me my Chip Kelly-Lamar Jackson fever dreams its all I have

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Intruder posted:

Seth Russell, Nick Mullins, DeShone Kizer and Deshaun Watson.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reminds me of a crazy story. i went to a game and jj watt looked at me and kept on looking at me and said "flush my tolet." but wouldnt tell me where it is. I kept on asking.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Being a Texans fan is worse than being a Browns fan, there I said it

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Coldforge posted:

Seth Russell, Nick Mullins, DeShone Kizer and Deshaun Watson.

I haven't seen him play a whole lot so maybe he wows people but I think Mullens is going to run into size problems, he's listed at 6'1" which makes me think he's 6'0" if he's lucky. You're probably right that I shouldn't dismiss Kizer, he's going to test really well and maybe no one will remember some not particularly great play at the start of this season by the end.

You're high on Russell? He's looked pretty good from what I've seen but I wonder how much he'll get downgraded for the whole never seen a playbook/other guys from Baylor were viewed as a gimmick that worked for a year and a guy who the Jets gave up on to draft Hackenberg.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Does this mean that the Titans are going to win the game by just running for like 350 yards? Blount tore these guys up last week, now they don't have Watt. I really want to pick the Titans to win, given the Texans suspect Wattless defense and also just how loving bad they looked last week. The Titans aren't the Patriots by a long shot but damnit they didn't cross midfield until like the 3rd quarter.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Santheb posted:

Does this mean that the Titans are going to win the game by just running for like 350 yards? Blount tore these guys up last week, now they don't have Watt. I really want to pick the Titans to win, given the Texans suspect Wattless defense and also just how loving bad they looked last week. The Titans aren't the Patriots by a long shot but damnit they didn't cross midfield until like the 3rd quarter.

It's probably going to be something reminiscent of Rams-Seahawks 2 weeks ago, but way more incompetent

Intruder posted:

Oilers fans: Watched the Titans come close but ultimately fail to win a Super Bowl
Browns fans: Watched the Ravens kick the poo poo out of the Giants in one Super Bowl, squeak out a win in another (because of Harbaugh's lovely goal-line play calling).

So you're like 200% wrong there.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Yeah, at least mine is capitalized. Yours is even a proper noun.

Blowjobs definitely can't end in ties, right? :mcnabb:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I tried to change my name once but it was already taken so now I live with my dumb decision to use my old Wing Commander call sign from when I was a kid :shepface:

Intruder posted:

Has your life been hell every sunday since 1999?

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Sep 28, 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

Eh let's not go that far. You've only permanently ruined one future HOF megastar's chance at ever having a championship, you're still one away from tying the Lions

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Bad Moon posted:

I tried to change my name once but it was already taken so now I live with my dumb decision to use my old Wing Commander call sign from when I was a kid :shepface:

Ha, when I played Wing Commander my handle (in every other offline game too) was "Viper". I tried to sign up for something online with that and, even though this was 1998, of course that was taken. And that's how I got this handle.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Intruder posted:

being a chargers fan is way worse than being a texans fan

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

whypick1 posted:

Ha, when I played Wing Commander my handle (in every other offline game too) was "Viper". I tried to sign up for something online with that and, even though this was 1998, of course that was taken. And that's how I got this handle.

My dad's handle in Wing Commander was Viper :unsmith:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

some stupid fuckin idiots are gonna draft Chad Kelly and he's gonna poo poo up the field for 2 years and then never see the light of day again

so what i'm saying is enjoy your future first round pick, Browns fans

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Yeah I kinda agree, he's Cutlerish without the diabetes and without the arm (although it's very good, it just ain't that good). Having said that he's gonna get drafted fairly high.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I missed the horchata derail but for those allergic to nuts you can get spanish horchata made with (I poo poo you not) TIGERNUTS which are more related to tubers than nuts.Also starbucks has an unholy the abomination called horchata latte.

I kind of want my name changed to tigernuts.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
God this name change poo poo is even worse than when Chiche and Ross swapped AV's for a few weeks...

Also its week 4, the supposed train wreck of a season for the Eagles is now looking some what positive,

However, I dont trust this poo poo yet...I've known too many heartaches as a sports fan to trust anything until I see Wentz' goofy face looking at game tape while hes supposed to be holding up the Lombardy

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Sep 28, 2016

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

CyberPingu posted:

God this name change poo poo is even worse than when Chiche and Ross swapped AV's for a few weeks...

Also its week 4, the supposed train wreck of a season for the Eagles is now looking some what positive,

However, I dont trust this poo poo yet...I've known too many heartaches as a sports fan to trust anything until I see Wentz' goofy race looking at game tape while hes supposed to be holding up the Lombardy

Our corners aren't good enough to hang with the best. Our WRs aren't good enough to hang with the best. Our offensive line is a suspension to Johnson and a Peters injury away from disaster. Kelce looks good one week then like he's playing drunk the next. Jordan Hicks being injured could again be a major problem if it happens.

That's about it, really, as far as I can tell. Wentz isn't as perfect as he looks. Lots of stuff is going on to protect him and he has not faced real pressure yet. What pressure he has got has sometimes left him flat footed which will result in turnovers eventually but other times he has handled it well. But all in all, it's just a good football team. Right now it's not reaching to expect playoffs which is amazing for a team with a rookie QB and coach. Outside of an astoundingly severe regression from Wentz, I can't imagine how this season could end without being a pretty positive step forward.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I'm not sure whether my new name is commentary on my move to DC or what.

Looking forward to lots of people assuming I'm a skins fan

But joke's on them, I like shirts

(Thank Christ I'm finally done MechaFrogzilla, I was not creative in college)

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Intruder posted:

Nah because the Titans haven't won two super bowls while you've watched your team be terrible. The Titans are objectively more incompetent than the Texans at least.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

what's up season ending injury avatar buddy :smith::hf::smith:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

As a person with crippling autism, all of this change is making the once safe and comfortable world of SA hell for me. I'd explain more but its Wednesday and Wednesday is cereal day so I have to go and eat cereal because its cereal day, Wednesday

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Gonna be hard to do that going 8-8 all the time.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Grittybeard posted:

I guess the ones to watch are Deshaun Watson (Clemson), Brad Kaaya (Miami) and Chad Kelly (Ole Miss). Before the season people were including DeShone Kizer from Notre Dame in the first round types for some reason, but I think that's gone now.

Oh Kizer is back. SI had him going number 1 in their mock draft that came out yesterday.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oh Kizer is back. SI had him going number 1 in their mock draft that came out yesterday.

hahahahahaha what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
do coaches get tested for PEDs or can they rail lines of Adderall while popping armodafinil like breath mints

• Locked thread