Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Fauxtool posted:

Epic rap battles are retarded. I say that with no hyperbole. The only people I know that like it are mentally retarded

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Liquid Communism posted:

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

If your parties revolve around fictional rap battles, I'm sure Fauxtool is relatively fun.

Also, nice thread/username combo

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Fauxtool posted:

Epic rap battles are retarded. I say that with no hyperbole. The only people I know that like it are mentally retarded

S-Someone likes a th-thing I DON'T!? I. MUST. LET. THEM. KNOW. They might continue liking said thing without my cutting insight!

On Topic:
Dildomancer, what is the most intricate project you've been asked to work on? I figure small details are most likely to get lost between making the mold and then the piece itself, but how far have you tried to push it? The Puntl has some pretty fine details as it is.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
The details are really impressive up close, too.

I brought a fish to work with me and it has been the subject of much curiosity. Lots of people asked where I got it. :D

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

No sense of right or wrong.

Faerunner posted:

The details are really impressive up close, too.

I brought a fish to work with me and it has been the subject of much curiosity. Lots of people asked where I got it. :D

"Well, there's this website..."

I brought a cherries-and-cream fish to work and keep it on my shelf because I'm just amazed how gorgeous it is. Have you tried sticking one to a wall or mirror yet?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Fauxtool posted:

So you're not a fan of medieval Scandinavians, is what you're saying.

I seem to recall a dude in one story who got dissed so hard he straight up died. :v:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Fauxtool posted:

Hey, look. The GBS probations have worn off.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All I said is that I know several mentally retarded adults that love that channel. If thought I was calling you retarded for liking it, i dont know what to tell you.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Fauxtool posted:

All I said is that I know several mentally retarded adults that love that channel. If thought I was calling you retarded for liking it, i dont know what to tell you.

"Man, I sure know a lot of total assholes that like X. You like X and think I was calling you an rear end in a top hat? Whatever could have given you that impression?"

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the mistake was taking it more seriously than a playful jab. People sure take epic rap battles seriously on the somethingawful forums dildo thread

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?
Any reason elfyness wouldn't be an X-linked trait?

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Christ guys, I've got all the social grace of a Chihuahua and I know not to start derails in completely unrelated threads.

This is a thread for silicone dickery and silicone dickery accessories. Like squish fish.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Dildomancer posted:

Christ guys, I've got all the social grace of a Chihuahua and I know not to start derails in completely unrelated threads.

This is a thread for silicone dickery and silicone dickery accessories. Like squish fish.

Speaking of, I got a ton of fish from Dildomancer and have been throwing them at people with basically no explanation whatsoever. Its been fun.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Haha, yes. That was my day today. See coworker, throw fish, hear "What the gently caress is this?!" over and over again. Explain that it is a Stress Fish (tm). Get asked if I made it. Dance carefully around the topic of where, exactly, it came from. "The internet!" suffices for most people, and thankfully when I said "there's this guy who makes silicone toys" nobody asked for details. Kinda want to buy more and just hand them out to my friends. Dildomancer, do you have Home Depot orange in your pigment collection?

Aaaand my idiot dog ate the tail off the fish when I left it on the coffee table tonight. At least it's safe for internal use? :downsrim:

Edit: Yes, sticking them to walls is FUN!

Double edit: It's puntls all the way down.

Faerunner fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Sep 28, 2016

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My dick fish arrived today. They are very hard to keep my hands off them. The glow is extremely good. Did the raw material come pre-glowy or is this from a pigment you added?
I appreciate you packing them carefully although i cant imagine something so floppy and squishy being damaged in transit.

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 28, 2016

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Fish and dongs can both be in pretty much any color (including Home Depot orange), and the silicone itself is a simple pale white liquid with no intrinsic fluorescence or phosphorescence whatsoever.

These two are going to the same person: Mount Doom and Sunrise.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
A thought comes to mind. This model of elf dong accepts the premise that some form of female to male docking is involved but we haven't actually tried to figure out the mechanics of an elf-tentacle pussy or its replication. Dare we talk about this in or out of thread?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

RandomPauI posted:

A thought comes to mind. This model of elf dong accepts the premise that some form of female to male docking is involved but we haven't actually tried to figure out the mechanics of an elf-tentacle pussy or its replication. Dare we talk about this in or out of thread?

I think the consensus from earlier in the thread was it would end up being a fleshlight with a sounding rod stuck in it.

Brovine
Dec 24, 2011

Mooooo?
Is it too late to buy some fish? I would love me some fish.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Wow, that sunrise striping looks like it took forever. Nice work!

gordonix
Dec 19, 2006
The fish are great, I got a mixed bag of 4 and they have all been pilfered by the smaller members of my household. Would/will be ordering more if possible, they have cachet around here and I would like to keep one for my own self. What a great thread, Dildomancer!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Gogo: loving Paypal's dicking me around about my account, and I can't fix it until I'm home. I still want a brain, though. Do you have google wallet?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

kizudarake posted:

Gogo: loving Paypal's dicking me around about my account, and I can't fix it until I'm home. I still want a brain, though. Do you have google wallet?

Is it the "Please try again later" error? That's hitting everyone right now.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Faerunner posted:

Wow, that sunrise striping looks like it took forever. Nice work!

It took very little additional effort relative to pouring a single color! It's all about how you pour it.

Brovine posted:

Is it too late to buy some fish? I would love me some fish.

I have a LOT of fish. Maybe a hundred. People are welcome to order fish for $2 apiece plus shipping.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want more fish too, they are great

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Is it the "Please try again later" error? That's hitting everyone right now.

No, it's the "gently caress you, send us all your personal info including your SSN and your driver's license so we can get loving hacked and give you a year's worth of identity protection, even though you've only used our service 4 times in 8 years, and only to send out money." message.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you are paying an invoice or money request you dont need a paypal account to pay

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
Just as a sort of theoretical question, how difficult would it be to make a puntl with a simple hilt? It would also have to be silver with GITD powder in, of course, but... uh, just wondering. For a friend.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Canuck-Errant posted:

Just as a sort of theoretical question, how difficult would it be to make a puntl with a simple hilt? It would also have to be silver with GITD powder in, of course, but... uh, just wondering. For a friend.

A soft glowy sword would also be pretty cool

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?

Dildomancer posted:

Oh does that clear one on the end with the colored speckles glow in the dark?

Edit:

Canuck-Errant posted:

Oh man he even mentioned this earlier why didn't I think of adding one.

Hrvstmn31 fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Sep 29, 2016

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I might want some fish next month since "squish fish" or "squishy fish" is one of the nicknames my wife has for her cat and surprising her with literal squishy fish sounds like it'd be fun.. How many do you have that are orange in some variety?

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Canuck-Errant posted:

I would have to make a brand new mold and model. That's a bit more effort and money than I'm willing to spend on an extension of an internet joke.

Hrvstmn31 posted:

Oh does that clear one on the end with the colored speckles glow in the dark?

No, but the speckles are fluorescent, so it looks rad under a blacklight.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Sod the dongs, I'm going to buy a dongs worth of fishies.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Fauxtool posted:

If you are paying an invoice or money request you dont need a paypal account to pay

Except for where I used that card connected to my paypal account before and it's telling me I have to log in to use that card.

Edit: got PayPal to let me pay it using my wife's card and my work email.

Anil Dikshit fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Sep 29, 2016

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I think RandomPaul and others have been missing the point when they talk about Elvish evolution--there's explicitly no evolution in Middle Earth, at least not what we call evolution. The Elves were designed by Iluvatar and came into being exactly as he designed them. So if He wanted to give the elves these antibody-based anti-adultery systems, he'd just say Eä! and boom tentacle-vaginas and the elf-dudes who love them.

Elise, I've been trying to find confirmation for your "infidelity is death" theory. Can you point me to the document where that's specified? The best I can find is in "Laws and Customs Among the Eldar" (LACE) where it says that rather than be raped, an Elf will choose to die. In LACE, they say that Elves marry only once because it's a joining of souls, not bodies, and if an Elf dies their soul returns to the Halls of Mandos in preparation for rebirth; the marriage remains in effect (no "till death do us part" here). Presumably this leads to some awkward situations where an elf drops by to say hi to his new-born wife.

LACE also brings up the interesting case of Finwë, whose wife Miriel died in childbirth and then refused the summons of Mandos, essentially saying she'll never be reborn. Finwë eventually fell in love with Indis and was married to her. She bore him children, and neither of them died. Now, you could argue that there were definitely repercussions, as The Silmarillion is essentially a book about how the children of Finwë hosed over the entire world over and over again, but Finwë and Indis didn't get sick because they hosed.

This seems to have been a very rare situation, especially when you consider this: only Elves who came to and remained in Valinor could even ask for permission of their dead spouses to remarry, presuming you must actually go to the Halls of Mandos to ask them. Anyone still living in Middle Earth is gonna have to make quite a trip. LACE also says that Mandos does not allow the living & the dead to communicate, so I guess you'd have to bring it up with the Valar themselves, and they're gonna remember how well it turned out the first time.

Edit: god I'm a sperg but it's fun

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer

Dildomancer posted:

I would have to make a brand new mold and model. That's a bit more effort and money than I'm willing to spend on an extension of an internet joke.

What about just embedding a dowel in the puntl ? I mean, it's not like the hilt has to be cast in the same piece, or even made out of silicone...

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Canuck-Errant posted:

What about just embedding a dowel in the puntl ? I mean, it's not like the hilt has to be cast in the same piece, or even made out of silicone...

In that case, I would not consider the toy to be "usable." Possible to make, though.

I just got home from work and I've got 14 new private messages and a handful of emails, so it might take a while to read and respond. Have a patience reward fish:

I remembered that it's possible to manually set your gray point when you open a RAW in Photoshop, and I usually take pictures in front of a gray or silver background, so all photos posted from now on should have a realistic color balance.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

How much would it cost to ship fish to Canada? Doesn't have to be in a hurry or anything.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hey OP, if I buy you this mold will you make me some dinos?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/DIY...ed-943c42706ee3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

:siren: warning everybody - reading this thread before gong to bed will give you some hosed up dreams filled with puntl. Many of them, potentially. And they will be all the colors of the rainbow...

• Locked thread