Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Sereri posted:

Die Bezeichnung hab ich ja noch nie gehört.

"Tag der deutschen Einheit" war wohl zu sperrig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Holy poo poo, i can't read this idiocy.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Mithaldu posted:

Where does this Wutbürger defense come from?

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/salzhemmendorf-angeklagte-gestehen-brandanschlag-auf-fluechtlingsheim-in-salzhemmendorf-1.2857907

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

:psyduck: Die Karte auch. Dtl hat kein Flüchtlingsproblem, nur ein Nazi-Problem.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

WutFace bürger

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

The Real Foogla posted:

WutFace bürger

i hate you a little

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

SZ posted:

Die erinnert sich, dass Dennis sagte, dass er "einen Neger brennen sehen will". Und zuvor hatten sie Rechtsrock gehört. Aber rechtsradikal seien sie natürlich nicht.

lmao, gently caress this country :suicide:

Und zur Aufmunterung wieder neues aus unserem Nachbarland:

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Heute ist der übelste Scheiss. Das Destillat der Scheisse.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

War es die heute oder die Österreich, die die Wetten Dass-Sendung mit dem Autounfall als "langweilig und vorhersehbar" beschrieben hat und der Autor die Sendung ganz offensichtlich nicht gesehen hatte? lol

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

System Metternich posted:

lmao, gently caress this country :suicide:

Und zur Aufmunterung wieder neues aus unserem Nachbarland:

There's an "Alison Lewis" listed as choir-singer in the Jason Becker album "Collection". I have no idea if this heavy metal songstress is an Australian or in the habit of visiting closed clubs though.

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe
http://www.bildblog.de/82259/recherchieren-an-einem-sonntag-ein-bissl-schwierig/

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen wie ich kotzen will.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Looks like the Austrian "Heute" is a prime example of the old saying "You get what you pay for"

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

are you serious

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Checks out, the Lügenpresse got criticised a lot for not reporting every unverified rumor and hearsay as fact.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Libluini posted:

Looks like the Austrian "Heute" is a prime example of the old saying "You get what you pay for"

Das beleidigt die Zahl Null. Wahnsinn, dass für sowas Bäume sterben müssen.

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
Sooooooooo... What's happening to your bank, friends??

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Why do you ask?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Dawncloack posted:

Sooooooooo... What's happening to your bank, friends??

they are a criminal organization and will hopefully cease to exist

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

botany posted:

they are a criminal organization and will hopefully cease to exist

hahah, no they will get a million euro bailout and fire some clerks, and we will welcome our new AfD supporters on the comment sections of Welt, BILD and FAZ

az
Dec 2, 2005

deutsche bank is going to be fine, everything is fine, buy gold now for your bunker

jfc

burn it down

az fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Sep 28, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

^^^ I bought a silver dollar because I'm a huge retard who loves shiny objects and it was cheap enough to impulse-buy and now about every second day I forget where I put the drat thing and look for it for ten minutes. 0/10 would not buy again.

No political relevance but this is the most hosed up thing I've read today:

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158425612/Unterkuenfte-werden-zum-attraktiven-Ort-fuer-Paedophile.html

Guy allegedly molests six-year-old, police is called, handcuffs him, the kids dad tries to stab the handcuffed suspect and is shot and killed by the police.

e: okay more precisely I'm not posting this as a hurf durf criminal refugees story, I guess there are valid political concerns if you read the article about the standards in refugee accommodations.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Sep 28, 2016

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

antifa is cool and good
we need more antifa

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

also gently caress deutsche bank
nationalize their poo poo
make the shareholder pay a huge fine for owning such a piece of poo poo
sent everyone from management to prison

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Beim Randi kribbelt es gerade unter dem Talar.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

unironically agreed 100%

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

as a filthy immigrant, how can i fraudulently vote for this party platform

az
Dec 2, 2005

botany posted:

unironically agreed 100%

agreedo

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

JaucheCharly posted:

Beim Randi kribbelt es gerade unter dem Talar.

Wer das Vermögen der Deutschen Bank verstaatlichen will, weil er denkt die hat kein Eigenkapital mehr, der hat den Schuss nicht gehört.

"Herp-Derp, überbewertete Aktiva und zum Nominalwert angesetzte Passiva verstaatlichen, was könnte da schon schiefgehen", ist selbst für einen Atlantikersozen aus Bayern dämlich. :colbert:

Randler fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Sep 28, 2016

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

ja ne hast recht. bank auflösen und schulden von den aktionären zahlen lassen. aber wenn was übrigt bleibt das dann verstaatlichen.

nach verstaatlichung rufen ist son reflex von mir.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

ja ne hast recht. bank auflösen und schulden von den aktionären zahlen lassen. aber wenn was übrigt bleibt das dann verstaatlichen.

Ich mag dich.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

gute Ideen

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Randler posted:

Wer das Vermögen der Deutschen Bank verstaatlichen will, weil er denkt die hat kein Eigenkapital mehr, der hat den Schuss nicht gehört.

"Herp-Derp, überbewertete Aktiva und zum Nominalwert angesetzte Passiva verstaatlichen, was könnte da schon schiefgehen", ist selbst für einen Atlantikersozen aus Bayern dämlich. :colbert:

wer will denn verstaatlichen weil er oder sie denkt, die DB hätte kein eigenkapital mehr? und das übrige ist entweder provozierend irreführend formuliert oder blödsinn, da müsstest du erstmal erklären was du genau sagen willst.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

ich weiss nich ob das mein ossi-herz is, aber ich mag dir

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

botany posted:

wer will denn verstaatlichen weil er oder sie denkt, die DB hätte kein eigenkapital mehr? und das übrige ist entweder provozierend irreführend formuliert oder blödsinn, da müsstest du erstmal erklären was du genau sagen willst.

Wenn Du eine private Schrottbude verstaatlichst, ist das nichts anderes als ein Bail Out.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Randler posted:

Wenn Du eine private Schrottbude verstaatlichst, ist das nichts anderes als ein Bail Out.

das stimmt nicht und das weisst du auch. die ganze idee hinter einer verstaatlichung im gegensatz zum bailout ist ja dass nach der verstaatlichung die möglichkeit da ist, die bleibende finanz-infrastruktur in zukunft anders zu verwenden. dazu kommen aktionärs-enteignungen, haircuts auf spekulationsinstrumente und dergleichen, vom feuern der führung ganz zu schweigen. um es ganz kurz zu sagen: bei einem bailout werden spekulationsrisiken sozialisiert, aber nicht spekulationsgewinne.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!

Mithaldu posted:

So basically germans in germany perpetrate vastly more terror attacks than any ausländer.
Really, really sad nobody (afaik) used this opportunity to use the term "Terroranschlag" (in Dresden) in their headlines. So weit geht die Liebe zu dem Muslimen dann wohl doch nicht, denn Opfer eines von Deutschen (sehr wahrscheinlich) verübten Terroranschlages dürfen die sprachlich nicht sein. Wo kämen wir da hin.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

botany posted:

bei einem bailout werden spekulationsrisiken sozialisiert, aber nicht spekulationsgewinne.

nach einer verstaatlichung wird bei "spekulationsgewinnen" eine privatisierung versucht, 100%

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

The Real Foogla posted:

nach einer verstaatlichung wird bei "spekulationsgewinnen" eine privatisierung versucht, 100%

das ist richtig, aber ein versuch ist erstens kein erfolg und zweitens würde ich mich jetzt mal ganz weit aus dem fenster lehnen und behaupten: die poster hier die für eine verstaatlichung der DB sind stellen sich als nächsten satz bestimmt nicht vor, "und zwar bitte unter einer CDU regierung."

im übrigen wäre das nichtmal unter einer CDU regierung absolut sicher, vgl. die verhandlungen über die HRE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

botany posted:

das stimmt nicht und das weisst du auch. die ganze idee hinter einer verstaatlichung im gegensatz zum bailout ist ja dass nach der verstaatlichung die möglichkeit da ist, die bleibende finanz-infrastruktur in zukunft anders zu verwenden. dazu kommen aktionärs-enteignungen, haircuts auf spekulationsinstrumente und dergleichen, vom feuern der führung ganz zu schweigen. um es ganz kurz zu sagen: bei einem bailout werden spekulationsrisiken sozialisiert, aber nicht spekulationsgewinne.

Möglichkeiten sind Möglichkeiten. Eine Verstaatlichung sozialisiert erstmal einmal garantiert das ranzige Zeug in der Deutschen, während die ominösen Spekulationsgewinne nur eine vage Hoffnung sind.