Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Someone add in the hovering black dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Music Theory

was going to make him slide back down but gimp is not made for animation

hovering black dog?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

The Bananana posted:

Someone add in the hovering black dog

this guy?

edit:

Music Theory posted:

hovering black dog?

that works too

nvm no cake

Luvcow posted:

this guy?

edit:

that works too

:eyepop:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

thats minimalists program's av

Music Theory

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
awesome, so many dahgs!

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Music Theory

also here's the big man himself in case anyone wants to use my cutout

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

HangRoose posted:

sorry for the quality i didn't feel like setting up the light boxes for a photo shoot

cool turtle!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

HangRoose posted:

what the hell is plantar faciitis and how can i fix it or what is the most efficient way of ignoring it

Fanky Malloons posted:

You got dumb feet -- plantar fascia is not a bone so I actually have no h*ckin idea! Sometimes it feel super great if you put a lacrosse or smaller sized ball in the freezer for a bit and then roll your sore foot around on the ball. I only know this because I also get plantar fasciitis sometimes, so I feel u.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Plantar faciitis is chronic inflammation of the muscles in the bottom of your foot. It's a real bad and unfun condition to have and you'll just have to keep off of your foot completely for weeks if not months.

plantain fascism really sucks

the best cure (at least for me) was calf stretching. the ball rolling felt drat good at the beginning, but my feet started to hurt even more a bit after i stopped. as long as i don't forget to stretch, i don't suffer from it anymore

http://www.stretching-exercises-guide.com/calf-stretches.html

----------------

social vegan

can't deal w this truck

Historical Wizards

Well since you asked nicely I suppose I'll post. I'm just a short time lurker who'd thought they should come say hello! :)

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Historical Wizards posted:

Well since you asked nicely I suppose I'll post. I'm just a short time lurker who'd thought they should come say hello! :)

hi Historical Wizards!

do you have any cool pets?

----------------

Macnult

what's up historical wizards
nice of you to stop by :)

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Luvcow posted:

this guy?

That's the one

Historical Wizards

Hogge Wild posted:

hi Historical Wizards!

do you have any cool pets?

Macnult posted:

what's up historical wizards
nice of you to stop by :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, well my grandmother's dog, who I help take care of can grow some rad muzzle hair, hes either 15 or 16 years old, and is a bichon lhasa apso mix I think.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Thanks for the warm welcome, well my grandmother's dog, who I help take care of can grow some rad muzzle hair, hes either 15 or 16 years old, and is a bichon lhasa apso mix I think.

pics of the dog pls

----------------

City of Glompton

hi historical wizards! glad you've joined us on the posting side. love it when the thread title works :henget:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

hi historical wizards! hello welcome

Music Theory

City of Glompton posted:

love it when the thread title works

It got me a while ago, and look at me now

bichon lhasa apso mix

dog tax for the dog truck please

edit: i will put the next five dogs that get posted into the dog truck

Chunky Salsa

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

City of Glompton posted:

love it when the thread title works :henget:
I'll be honest, it scared me into posting here.

Of course one time I did poke my head in and Fluffie Duckie was saying (probably jokingly) that she was going to probate someone who was caught lurkin' but never posted

And I was like 'oh no but I'm not interesting, nor have I eaten anything good or seen a Dog Truck' :ohdear:

City of Glompton

Music Theory posted:

It got me a while ago, and look at me now

I'm very glad, you're a good yobber to have around!

Chunky Salsa posted:

I'll be honest, it scared me into posting here.

Of course one time I did poke my head in and Fluffie Duckie was saying (probably jokingly) that she was going to probate someone who was caught lurkin' but never posted

And I was like 'oh no but I'm not interesting, nor have I eaten anything good or seen a Dog Truck' :ohdear:

haha :glomp:

The Titanic

Unsinkable

Hogge Wild posted:

I'd have thought that you'd started to like fishes already, The Titanic.

im getting used to them. :)

The Titanic

Unsinkable

Music Theory posted:

hovering black dog?

haha

dog truck is driven and run by dogs

The Titanic

Unsinkable

hello friend. :)

Chunky Salsa

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
Thanks Glompton :3:

Also, attempts to get pic of dog for Yob has mostly failed. Cali is a rescue chihuahua and has ears like a bat, so trying to get one of her asleep failed immediately.

This is the best I could do, and even with pettings she'll still attempt to look away like I'm doing something evil to her.

City of Glompton

she's very cute, a Good Dog for sure!

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

So, I have been writing a historical research paper on changes to recruitment advertisements over the course of the First World War in Canadian newsprint. Mostly it is interesting, but still a little dull. However, one of my source newspapers has an article about a bar fight between a Belgian immigrant and a local in Chatham that contains the line:

quote:

"the Chathamite was worsted in the fistic encounter"

And it made me laugh far more than it should have.

The Bananana

Gonna bake some cookies

alnilam

"fisticuffs it is then!" exclaimed one of the belligerents

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

big black turnout posted:

also im sad all the gbs folks left if only because it gave me the ability to hide my mediocre posts instead of dropping them in the middle of great posts lol

same, i am trying to learn to be a great poster instead of inviting gbs back though.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

funny Star Wars parody posted:

here i gotchu covered

rascal and me chilling on the porch

my brother's gf holding a v enthusiastic rascal

chillin

camera shy chillin

those are some good af dogs, and i like them a lot. thank you for posting your good dogs.

Music Theory

City of Glompton posted:

I'm very glad, you're a good yobber to have around!

Thank you!

Chunky Salsa posted:

rescue chihuahua

after careful analysis it is my professional opinion that what you have there is a classic case of "good dog"

4 dogs left for the dog truck

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Today I bought my murderbeasts a thing to sit on, they seem to like it. I couldn't get a pic where they are both not-blurry, so use your imagination.

FluffieDuckie

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Today I bought my murderbeasts a thing to sit on, they seem to like it. I couldn't get a pic where they are both not-blurry, so use your imagination.

Aww they love their thing

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
So many fantastic furry friends!

Tomorrow our ceo is doing something hes calling a fireside chat to lay out the business plan for the rest of the year and look, I like my company and I like our ceo even but that just seems a little pretentious

I mean, our ceo is no fdr

And we have no fireplace

nvm no cake

take the initiative and light a desk on fire. your boss will appreciate your real go-getter attitude and give you a raise and probably a promotion.'

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Palisader posted:

So many fantastic furry friends!

Tomorrow our ceo is doing something hes calling a fireside chat to lay out the business plan for the rest of the year and look, I like my company and I like our ceo even but that just seems a little pretentious

I mean, our ceo is no fdr

And we have no fireplace

i hope your ceo is not fdr or i have some really bad news for your chain of command because they're probably going to be devoured by the maw of a reanimated corpse instead of getting all Exceeds Expectations on their SMART goals this year.

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Given the options I would prefer the reanimated corpse of FDR over the reanimated corpse of any other dead president

I never knew I had an opinion about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Palisader posted:

Given the options I would prefer the reanimated corpse of FDR over the reanimated corpse of any other dead president

I never knew I had an opinion about that

byob is already giving you a new perspective on life