Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

HolePisser1982 posted:

theres probably like 5% of the foxconn workforce that's making demo units of the nx, and you can tell who they are because theyre constantly smiling ear to ear and doing the mario woo hoos

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just found out I've been street passing with my professor.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Just found out I've been street passing with my professor.

thats cool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

theres probably like 5% of the foxconn workforce that's making demo units of the nx, and you can tell who they are because theyre constantly smiling ear to ear and doing the mario woo hoos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's playing ace attorney 6 so now I'm going to have gay sex with him

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pound that magnificent rear end.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

jyrque posted:

NX is simply the next step in gamer evolution.

The new revolution

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

He's playing ace attorney 6 so now I'm going to have gay sex with him

that makes sense

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the logical sex haver

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I only found out because there was a quiet music coming from somebodies backpack for like 15 minutes at the start of lecture and he started getting visibly annoyed and then realized his 3DS had fallen open in his backpack and he had to show the class Maya Fey and explain what was happening lmao.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

I only found out because there was a quiet music coming from somebodies backpack for like 15 minutes at the start of lecture and he started getting visibly annoyed and then realized his 3DS had fallen open in his backpack and he had to show the class Maya Fey and explain what was happening lmao.

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

cool prof

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

haha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

one time my calc 2 prof's headphones unplugged on his laptop and i distinctly heard the kurast town music from diablo 2, he was a good guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In high school they fired one of the I think English teachers because he was making kids watching instructional videos in class every day instead of lecturing and he would sit at the front of class raiding in vanilla WoW.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My ninth grade teacher let me bring in the original Xbox the day after it came out to play in study hall because he wanted to check Halo out. Mr Carroll FTW

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

My ninth grade teacher let me bring in the original Xbox the day after it came out to play in study hall because he wanted to check Halo out. Mr Carroll FTW

how'd you get it through the door :confused:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

how'd you get it through the door :confused:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In shop class in middle school some days we would just play games on the computers instead of making poo poo. We played a lot of Scorched Earth

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i probably posted this before but everyone at my high school ended up refusing to play me in doom and quake 3 deathmatch because i went undefeated for a semester

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the two games that obsessively got played at my school were Line Rider and Mel Gibson's Safari 3. I don't know why. I'm not doing irony

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i probably posted this before but everyone at my high school ended up refusing to play me in doom and quake 3 deathmatch because i went undefeated for a semester

nice

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

In shop class in middle school some days we would just play games on the computers instead of making poo poo. We played a lot of Scorched Earth

did you play with the option where the tanks said something funny before each shot? i think if you edited a txt file you could make them cuss

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

at least 80% of my computer class senior year of high school was everyone playing quake 3 lan. one kid wanted to bring his xbox and halo 2 in on the last day of school and the teacher said it was too violent. he said weve been playing quake 3 every day and she was super surprised and apparently hadnt noticed somehow. inattentive teachers ftw

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

my kindergarden teacher played CSGO nad one time during nap hour he woke everyone up because he died and yelled loving HACKER poo poo!!!! and pounded his fist on the desk.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

P-Mack posted:

did you play with the option where the tanks said something funny before each shot? i think if you edited a txt file you could make them cuss

Yeah, but I don't think anyone knew how to edit the txt files

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

my kindergarden teacher played CSGO nad one time during nap hour he woke everyone up because he died and yelled loving HACKER poo poo!!!! and pounded his fist on the desk.

i respect that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All school gaming posts reminded me of a favorite http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726087&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post446639618

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My school gaming was this during computer class

2 players, 1 keyboard. man I miss that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it sort of sucked since i love playing those games. but on the other hand it did paint the future of me being unemployed for 2 years playing quake live 16 hours a day

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Lol. I street pass my ex sometimes on campus and he sends me mean private messages when his guy shows up to my gate

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Uhhh, I mean she! She!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

it sort of sucked since i love playing those games. but on the other hand it did paint the future of me being unemployed for 2 years playing quake live 16 hours a day

i wanted to do this with starcraft 2 but i saw how insane the koreans were even in beta and got a regular job instead

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

In high school they fired one of the I think English teachers because he was making kids watching instructional videos in class every day instead of lecturing and he would sit at the front of class raiding in vanilla WoW.

They should have made him principal.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

frank.club posted:

Lol. I street pass my ex sometimes on campus and he sends me mean private messages when his guy shows up to my gate
TFW gamer bae goes from Player 2 in co-op to Player 2 in deathmatch... and she took all your drat Frank's Red Hot!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

one time i wandered a building at my college for nearly an hour because i could faintly hear somebody listening to the cowboy bebop soundtrack and i thought i was about to make a new friend. long story short my ipod's play button got pressed in my pocket, and i did not make any friends in college

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

GameCube posted:

one time i wandered a building at my college for nearly an hour because i could faintly hear somebody listening to the cowboy bebop soundtrack and i thought i was about to make a new friend. long story short my ipod's play button got pressed in my pocket, and i did not make any friends in college

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GameCube posted:

[GameCube, lying in a fetal position and crying on the night before graduation while everyone is out partying]: See you, space cowboy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

GameCube always was the least popular one.