Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Pack it in everyone, they're on to us.

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/781189572759814145

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

So will someone finally link the generator for those fake articles?

Because they are fake. It's important that everyone understands that. Please, be aware that those articles are not from any existing journal, but are fake.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Paladinus posted:

Because they are fake. It's important that everyone understands that. Please, be aware that those articles are not from any existing journal, but are fake.

:thejoke:

Like, if anyone didn't get that it was fake with the byline accreditation of Gorben Dallas, then I don't know what to say.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Paladinus posted:

That one is, but the Chapo Trap House article last page is real: https://www.firstthings.com/blogs/firstthoughts/2016/09/christians-stay-away-from-irony-bros

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Yeah, but this one is actually correct.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

We're clearly the evil alternate universe. Might as well embrace it and grow a goatee.

How about The Mongooses? The Fighting Mongooses.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

MrCussMustard posted:

The Fighting Mengeeses.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Why are the memesters unhappy that their frog of racism has been offically recognised as a frog of racism?

Is it the 'it's not cool if it was in the news' thing?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Somfin posted:

Why are the memesters unhappy that their frog of racism has been offically recognised as a frog of racism?

/

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Hyperlynx posted:

I do not understand - on the remotest level of gently caress - what you are getting at, here.

Well you see Jamesman posted an image macro that said Elliot Rodger was a hero. FYI: Elliot Rodger was a fairly well off handsome guy who used to roll around in his mom's BMW and make creepy videos for youtube where he would voyeuristically hate on people, eventually he went nuts and shot a bunch of people including himself. The song is called Real Hero and is from the film Drive which is also about a handsome guy who drives around in a nice car and then kills a bunch of people in cold blood so you could say that I thought the song and the meme were kind of suitable for each other.

:goonsay:

TL;DR: Lurk more. :tipshat:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Sorry that you don't like Gustavo Arellano's writing, I guess?

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

"There are two lessons to take from this. First, there can be no common cause between Christians and Irony Bros."

Now thats what I call writing

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

beato posted:

Well you see Jamesman posted an image macro that said Elliot Rodger was a hero. FYI: Elliot Rodger was a fairly well off handsome guy who used to roll around in his mom's BMW and make creepy videos for youtube where he would voyeuristically hate on people, eventually he went nuts and shot a bunch of people including himself. The song is called Real Hero and is from the film Drive which is also about a handsome guy who drives around in a nice car and then kills a bunch of people in cold blood so you could say that I thought the song and the meme were kind of suitable for each other.

:goonsay:

TL;DR: Lurk more. :tipshat:

Oh. Okay.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Somfin posted:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Honestly, I haven't even seen these nazi pepes and what the hell, aren't there nazi versions of every meme already?

First Harambe.
Now Pepe.
Are you next?

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Someone put a few of these together.

Gallery here http://imgur.com/gallery/UEI6V

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Too real

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Starter pack is inaccurate, I have coworkers in sweaters during summer who eat meat sandwiches daily and are still cold. Endocrine problems and/or being soulless are a bitch. :smith:

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Although jokes, the $100 one is a pretty interesting question.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Memento posted:

poo poo I wouldn't mind at all being freed from the fleshbag burdens of eating sleeping making GBS threads my way through eternity, sign me up foreverial tiedup leverbro!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Pepe made All Things Considered: http://www.npr.org/2016/09/28/495816963/pepe-the-frogs-long-strange-journey-from-internet-meme-to-hate-symbol

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!

Karate Bastard posted:

foreverial tiedup leverbro!

Mods, name change, etc.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Well the anime song of course, what kind of lame dilemma is this

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Oli posted:

It says you can't kill yourself but I think you could jump in front of the trolley.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Bert Roberge posted:

It says you can't kill yourself but I think you could jump in front of the trolley.

Good idea, that way you'll hear the music better

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

It's pronounced "pepe"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Memento posted:

Is there an internet connection? I don't mind pulling the lever, but gently caress if I'm going to talk to those other people all day.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Jesus christ we all got out-memed by a 14 year old

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Vitamin Me posted:

Hey now

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

IfiobjnjoominijijnnhmbmimodkdUodNodXsozohbhobohhjohh?

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

On behalf of the other frog...

:frogout:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

rodbeard posted:

IfiobjnjoominijijnnhmbmimodkdUodNodXsozohbhobohhjohh?

And now for another round of that great Something Awful game, Cat, rear end or Breakdown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

Somfin posted:

And now for another round of that great Something Awful game, Cat, rear end or Breakdown?

Could be a child. My three-year-old has sent some interesting messages over Discord.

waffles beyond waffles has a new favorite as of 21:19 on Sep 29, 2016

• Locked thread