Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!
I only got 1 but it had the Junker skin for D.Va which is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Apparently its because of something that happened in the south east Asia servers

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Apparently random ppl are logging in and finding 11 free loot boxes so check and see if youre one of them. It could be that everyone is getting them for free and its just taking a while to roll them out but IDK.

Based Blizz.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Xodkhig4g :dukedoge:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol. Hate Lucio when in playing genji

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i feel like there should be a mode somewhere between "no one can kill lucio" qp and "mccree blew my head off once the first ear pixel was out of cover" comp

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you just play competitive it should eventually place you in the mode your talking about.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just play it like it's a slightly more serious Quick Play and don't worry about the number. If your gonna worry about the number and not just your own improvement IMO the only consistent way is to make sure while you improve you do everything you can to help your team improve.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah you get 1 or 2 stubborn jackoffs per match and so on so forth but maybe even if you talk sense and they refuse to learn from it in one game you might get in their team later after they've given it some thought.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Yeah you get 1 or 2 stubborn jackoffs per match and so on so forth but maybe even if you talk sense and they refuse to learn from it in one game you might get in their team later after they've given it some thought.

you're right, comp overall is a lot better than qp even solo. im just thinking that plat is the real ELO hell where im dragging my dumb team w/ gold damage+elims zenyatta vs. team skynet lmao

but its usually a fairly even match

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't really believe in ELO Hell so I don't know what to say to that but I still think competitive ranking works the way it's supposed to and if you aren't getting a bigger number maybe you aren't supposed to yet or your not talking to your team enough or whatever. That's how I look at it anyway.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't like competitive team games even offering a solo rank feature at all. It makes retarded people focus on themselves instead of the match. Good for practicing yourself tho.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

They never give it some thought, they will keep complaining about not winning while proudly showing you their elims/damage medals and their 999999999999 hours as Hanzo and 0 as anything else.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ifunny brethren!! Lolz, I'm addicted as gently caress to that website right now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i played some more comp and really about 70% of the time you get a team that listens and is willing to switch up strats and heroes.

thats more important 2 me than actually winning, its frustrating when theres a rein doing nothing at all and he wont switch because holding rmb is all he knows but you dont run into that guy all the time.

when i run into guys like that and were sucking ill just switch. even if im doing all the damage and carrying hard ill go winston or some poo poo and the shake-up alone will move the match

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

i played some more comp and really about 70% of the time you get a team that listens and is willing to switch up strats and heroes.

thats more important 2 me than actually winning, its frustrating when theres a rein doing nothing at all and he wont switch because holding rmb is all he knows but you dont run into that guy all the time.

when i run into guys like that and were sucking ill just switch. even if im doing all the damage and carrying hard ill go winston or some poo poo and the shake-up alone will move the match

thus game sounds loving gay

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

it's heavy amounts of win

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

Good news!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Oh gently caress yes.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
My hope is for viking torbjorn and banana suit winston.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My hope is for Zombie Tracer and motherfucking FNAF Reaper.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

My hope is for Zombie Tracer and motherfucking FNAF Reaper.

Two Words: Slenderman Reaper.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo -- WereWolf McCree would be AWESOME. And... Old Raggedy rear end Witch Ana... Pumpkin D.Va... Supeheroine Tracer... Rock Star Solder....Classic Samurai Genji holy poo poo can you imagine. Toaster Bastion.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I might have to break my house's "No Halloween" rule for this one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lul, imagine if they did a Zombie Harambay Winston lmfao... So epic. Big Fat Indian Wife smells like diarrhea with curry Indian Food Restaurant Symmetra lmfao yeah baby. How about... oh poo poo... loving PUTIN Zarya lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#Brains out for Zarambie! lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Taliban Junkrat lmfao.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

#Brains out for Zarambie! lmfao

:worship:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It would be nice if we finally got some sexy costumes for the female characters out of this.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Taliban Junkrat lmfao.

Lol. Oi g'day mates! *activates suicide bomb vest*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

That would be loving funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hurka Durka mates throw another infidenl on the bobby lmfao. *Explodes insanely and fiathfully*

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

my hope is for slutty halloween costomues to slam my sad smeggy slangher too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

New Legendary Reaper voice line? "Spoopy Scary Skeletons... Send shivers, down your spines... /edgelord" Blizzard, this is your chance to really make Halloween awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

New epic highlight intro of little kid Pharah holding out the candy pumpkin pail and then boom she takes out a rocket launcher and blows up the camera. Wow that would be AWESOME and tickle the lore itch I have about Pharah's past.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

... Will they release Sombra, the epic new Spy clone that will completely make this game miserable to play for a full month, in honor of Halloween?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'd like it if each character's Halloween costume was a crummy homemade costume of another character, like Roadhog would have pink cardboard pieces to make himself look like D.Va's mech and crudely draw her face over the pig tat.

• Locked thread