Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EuyySqI3EA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

oh snap

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Did they change Goku's character a bit from his usual there? He seems a lot more aware of his relationship with Vegeta than his usual good natured obliviousness.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

tsob posted:

Did they change Goku's character a bit from his usual there? He seems a lot more aware of his relationship with Vegeta than his usual good natured obliviousness.

It's a parody series, characters can subtly change to suit whatever joke is happening at the moment.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

What the, they were at like 44% when I checked their website like 2 days ago :psyduck:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
That came out really fast, probably explains why it's a pretty short episode.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Piccolo and Gohan. :3:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x141 KERNEL PANIC

Apparently Dragonball Fusions is coming stateside on 12/13. Is this news? TFS is streaming the JP version right now.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I liked the original way Goku compared himself to Cell. Him just powering up for 2 minutes in front of Korin while Gohan is nonchalant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjbBpXqSyU

Kild fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Sep 29, 2016

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Kazy posted:

Apparently Dragonball Fusions is coming stateside on 12/13. Is this news? TFS is streaming the JP version right now.

That superfusion holy poo poo

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Monaghan posted:

What the, they were at like 44% when I checked their website like 2 days ago :psyduck:

Apparently the site isn't displaying the counter properly since they changed it recently or something. Last night Takahata (i think?) tweeted that it was at 99%

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Screw you 16, penguins are a great choice of favorite bird :mad:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

That's so weird! Isn't that weird black man :gonk:?

That's a ballsy joke TeamFourStar

White Light fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Sep 29, 2016

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

that was a good episode. The Cell Games: Presented by Hetap was a good joke. but the conception of Goten :gonk:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Save that :gonk: for these animation fuckups from some of those Cell episodes.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Carlosologist posted:

that was a good episode. The Cell Games: Presented by Hetap was a good joke. but the conception of Goten :gonk:

I always thought that Goten would actually turn out to be a Goku clone due to that gag with Dr. Briefs cloning his wife multiple times. Instead it is something even more unnerving.

Negrostrike posted:

Save that :gonk: for these animation fuckups from some of those Cell episodes.

https://twitter.com/KaiserNeko/status/780642523244957696

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Goku has the same reaction to Cell as me.

Goten the sexual assault baby, not so cool

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Man, these look just like my middle school sketch pad. Poorly drawn DBZ characters and Super Saiyan hair everywhere. And muscles for days. Broly was the most fun to draw, since his proportions are ridiculous.

But I always had trouble drawing their noses, for whatever reason. Turns out you can just draw a triangle in the middle of their face and call it a day. Maybe I'll scan some of my old stuff so you guys can have a laugh.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I mean we sort of knew Chi Chi was going to cash this in at some point

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Goten the sexual assault baby, not so cool

I kinda took that scene to mean ChiChi is rough in bed rather than anything off.

You'd think TFS would have learned their lesson after the Four Doods at a Minimum SaGa of fandom failure and felony.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
That episode feel really rough and bad to anyone else?

The fact that Vegeta and Piccolo haven't fought is... a recurring joke somehow? And Goku is gay...

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

sassassin posted:

That episode feel really rough and bad to anyone else?

The fact that Vegeta and Piccolo haven't fought is... a recurring joke somehow? And Goku is gay...

Something being pointed out twice, in a short period of time at that, is not a recurring joke. And for the record, I did think Vegeta and Piccolo had fought at some point because...it kind of feels like something that would happen. I was a bit surprised too.

And c'mon, can you blame Goku? Cell's Perfect! I'd be gay for him too.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
It's a double edged sword, if they put out one too quick, people bitch about quality and length. If they take too long, people bitch about it taking too long. I thought it was fine. If it wasn't new and was part of a binge watch nobody would have any complaints.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

New Leaf posted:

If it wasn't new and was part of a binge watch nobody would have any complaints.

Nonsense.

Someone will always find something to complain about.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Blaze Dragon posted:

And c'mon, can you blame Goku? Cell's Perfect! I'd be gay for him too.

Cell has a weird exoskeleton body and the same face as (almost) everyone else.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

sassassin posted:

Cell has a weird exoskeleton body and the same face as (almost) everyone else.

but that voice tho

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
TFS explained on Lani's birthday stream 1. You can be straight and still know when a man was handsome. Kaiser brought up that he's gay and knows when he sees a hot lady, and Lani said that The Rock made the short list. 2. No Chi-Chi didn't rape Goku she's just in for rough lovin'. They didn't even intend to call back to the Bulma/Vegeta scene, that was decided after, originally it would have just been... well loud sex.

The joke was that it looks like Chi-Chi's going to beat Goku senseless for what he's done, but instead she just wants to boink.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Onmi posted:

The joke was that it looks like Chi-Chi's going to beat Goku senseless for what he's done

See, that part just doesn't occur to me because he's Goku and she's proven baby-crazy.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Onmi posted:

TFS explained on Lani's birthday stream 1. You can be straight and still know when a man was handsome. Kaiser brought up that he's gay and knows when he sees a hot lady, and Lani said that The Rock made the short list. 2. No Chi-Chi didn't rape Goku she's just in for rough lovin'. They didn't even intend to call back to the Bulma/Vegeta scene, that was decided after, originally it would have just been... well loud sex.

The joke was that it looks like Chi-Chi's going to beat Goku senseless for what he's done, but instead she just wants to boink.

One quote from the stream says it all:

"It takes a lot to satisfy Chi-Chi."

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Goku hitting it off with Cell was pretty great.

Vegeta's interactions with Popo even more so.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I watched the Fusions stream and I know I said this for XV1, but this looks like the perfect dragon ball game

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

projecthalaxy posted:

I watched the Fusions stream and I know I said this for XV1, but this looks like the perfect dragon ball game

Yeah I thought Fusions was some dumb bullshit, but to my surprise it's actually a really great looking game.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Doesn't Trunks have a long hair during the Cell Games? Not only did the animators draw like rear end but they forgot even that or did Trunks go in the chamber again?

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Negrostrike posted:

Doesn't Trunks have a long hair during the Cell Games? Not only did the animators draw like rear end but they forgot even that or did Trunks go in the chamber again?

he goes in the chamber again.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm glad dbz abridged finally got to do the epic rape joke they've been implying for ages.....cool

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Namtab posted:

I'm glad dbz abridged finally got to do the epic rape joke they've been implying for ages.....cool

yeah that was pretty uncomfortable

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
did you forget the part where zarbon said he was gonna rape vegeta cuz I almost threw my laptop out the window after that I tell ya hwat

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i quit the early DBZAbridged stuff after like episode 3 because i found it really unfunny and only really started at the beginning of the Freeza fight

i would probably be annoyed at Zarbon though if i watched it all the way through

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

You know what's a lot less uncomfortable than potential rape jokes?

5 year old Pan playing with Bra's super saiyan hair in the latest DBM. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
the zarbon gay panic stuff is worse than anything in this episode

freaky alien genotype

• Locked thread