Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
im here to pick up my adoptee. i have fields that require plowing and im very lazy and want the adoptee to do the work while i sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

it's better to have loved and lost I suppose

alnilam

one of my adoptees is still around and making good posts, I'm so proud :')

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
you should adopt me and buy me nice things and call me cute

Cthulu Carl

alnilam posted:

I'm still around, but probably not making good posts.

social vegan

Ahundredbux posted:

you should adopt me and buy me nice things and call me cute

*nervously swipes right, needs a sit down when we match*

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
*matches but never messages or respond*

WHY DID YOU UGH NAHHHAJHAAA

qqqq

alnilam

Cthulu Carl posted:

you are too, you're just not my adoptee so STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY

Piso Mojado

hello. I forgot to feed my newbies and...well...*nudges large trasbag with feet*...I'm going to need some new ones.

Piso Mojado

I'll take alnilam as my posting son

symbolic

Cthulu Carl posted:

you're doing well, my man

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
there are talks that they want to elect me BYOB King, its really just an honor to be nominated.

qqqq

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

Same

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Piso Mojado posted:

hello. I forgot to feed my newbies and...well...*nudges large trasbag with feet*...I'm going to need some new ones.

Hey I'm right here gramps :argh:

Historical Wizards

I suppose if some of you need a newbie to do field work, or to replace one that wasn't fed properly, or some such reason. Maybe I could be that newbie? :3:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

City of Glompton

I guarantee we could use another newbie and we'll help you find a good poster to adopt you :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Historical Wizards posted:

I suppose if some of you need a newbie to do field work, or to replace one that wasn't fed properly, or some such reason. Maybe I could be that newbie? :3:

Are you willing to draw something, and do you want a holiday away from the posting fields?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Just checking in to say my newbie is great and I took them out to play catch

City of Glompton

my newbies are great too although I think I lost two of them back to gbs :( I hope they come to visit soon.

FluffieDuckie

i'm available to take another newbie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

City of Glompton

it's settled then, Historical Wizards, meet your new adoptive poster FluffieDuckie!

Dads Dip Cup

I... I am ready. I would like to be adopted.

FluffieDuckie

Welcome historical wizards. I sent you a note

City of Glompton

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I... I am ready. I would like to be adopted.

you are looking awfully cute, nice av!

MrWillsauce

fluffieduckie can you adopt me please. I am a delicate flower and my tender posting psyche needs nurturing even though I am a regular poster, I think you should make a special exception and adopt me. I am but a newbie babe on the interior

imo

Piso Mojado

Munchables posted:

Hey I'm right here gramps :argh:

hey!!! you're already a good poster so I there is nothing further I can teach you.

please assign me someone who isn't good at posting, like a newbie or fluffieduckie

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
good grief

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

hey!!! you're already a good poster so I there is nothing further I can teach you.

please assign me someone who isn't good at posting, like a newbie or fluffieduckie

I'm adopting this guy. Hello Piso Mojado, welcome to BYOB!

MrWillsauce

shots fired

Dads Dip Cup

City of Glompton posted:

you are looking awfully cute, nice av!

:blush: *nods, content in the knowledge that the plan is proceeding perfectly*

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

City of Glompton

Dads Dip Cup posted:

:blush: *nods, content in the knowledge that the plan is proceeding perfectly*

awww I gotta take this one home

ok ddc I see you don't have PMs so if you need to reach me for special posting advice it's siluvayne at gmail

:glomp:

Rack

I've misunderstood what a lion is.

MrWillsauce posted:

it's better to have loved and lost I suppose

I'm still around! :buddy:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

ok I'm back from cat jail and then from my extended period of forgetting about this thread. Thanks CoG for doing literally all the hard work when I disappeared without explanation.

no one adopt willsauce, he's a grifter and will probably rob any home he's sent to.

in other words he'll make a great deadbeat posting buddy for any newbies floating around

e: oh he's already a deadbeat posting buddy, nvm

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Sep 30, 2016

hi how are you ♥

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!
Hi! I never posted in GBS, just lurked but I'm staying here because BYOBers are friendly and nice. Sup Symbolic?

LogicalFallacy

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Poking my head in to say I would like to be adopted. I'm not a GBSer, I'm actually a Games native. I've snuck under the fence to post in BYOB a few times already, but I feel it only proper that I go through the right channels to get myself a green card. I shall be heading over to Hogge Wild's thread to acquire myself a vacation shortly, but it's nice to meet y'all.

social vegan

Tough mrWillsauce knows no home, yet he keeps on truckin

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

LogicalFallacy posted:

Poking my head in to say I would like to be adopted. I'm not a GBSer, I'm actually a Games native. I've snuck under the fence to post in BYOB a few times already, but I feel it only proper that I go through the right channels to get myself a green card. I shall be heading over to Hogge Wild's thread to acquire myself a vacation shortly, but it's nice to meet y'all.

Finally a newbie for me!

Ok, since you passed the test and showed that you have great artistic talent and good skills with Gimp, I want you to go here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788637 and make a sig for someone. I think that criscodisco wanted a new one.

And if you need help, post here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792302

----------------

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
i am like the nerd on a teen drama i pulled my glasses off and let my hair down now i am the most pretty princess in the ball.

qqqq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

Rack posted:

I'm still around! :buddy:

:buddy: whattts up my friend

• Locked thread