Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Does everything start at 7:30 EST or 8?

And should I watch the regular cast or the specialized one? I'm casting to my TV so I can't switch between the two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
NOX > ROX

Lox it down

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
USA USA USA USA

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
CLG in 41 minutes

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
deficio, kobe... aaand phreak. so close

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

CLG in 41 minutes

I'll take "Who are my tormentors" for $500 Keven

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

remember when CLG had double lift and were worth watching

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
as long as that one douche that looks like kobe but is way whinier and less interesting doesnt cast imma be good..think his name is azael or w/e

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

remember when CLG had double lift and were worth watching

clg were never worth watching

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

clg were never worth watching

no way aphro and dl were rly fun to watch, they even did the balista move

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

no way aphro and dl were rly fun to watch, they even did the balista move

i wouldnt know cause whenever link, seraph or nien appeared on my screen i'd start screaming uncontrollably and have to close the stream

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The G2/CLG side colours being flipped on this champ-select irks me more than is reasonable

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

jayce is going to be pick ban every game this week ftw

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
huhi hovering azir omfg lmao

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Work Friend Keven posted:

jayce is going to be pick ban every game this week ftw

Why? I also haven't played League in like a month

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Libertine posted:

he got buffed & like gnar before him he bullies a shitload of toplaners in standard lanes

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

he got a big buff awhile ago actually

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Lol good draft clg

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

It's actually Reignover playing for CLG with a full body Xmithie skin suit on

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

C'mon Darshan give us the full BillyBoss

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i think that ultimately clgs game plan of "we actually have to use the players on our roster" is going to be a big handicap for them going forward

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Theres that classic EU lcs feel.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

PAUSE!

Very exciting!

I'm here at Bill Graham and it's a pretty nice place to watch a game! Sadly I'm backstage... but it looks good on the screen...

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
please no loving pauses i'm staying up late for this poo poo

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Over/under on 6 hours combined pause time at this Worlds?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Sooooooooo no soundproof booths then?

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
Am I missing something, or what's stopping Aphro from hearing the casters when the headphones are off?

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Over.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Oh, come on.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

King Lou posted:

PAUSE!

Very exciting!

I'm here at Bill Graham and it's a pretty nice place to watch a game! Sadly I'm backstage... but it looks good on the screen...

king lou can you give a shout out to us, your great friends in the competitive league thread, such as Lovechop (very strong calves) keven (works on an oil rig, extremely wealthy) rabidsquid (knows how to play every song in the public domain) libertine (known for being old, having sex with stats)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Khaba posted:

Am I missing something, or what's stopping Aphro from hearing the casters when the headphones are off?
What is there to even talk about at this point in the game?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Schiavona posted:

Lol good draft clg

SO MUCH THIS. How did G2 get Syndra and Elise especially with Huhi being actually decent on Syndra with Sol banned.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

are tanks important still because g2 doesn't really have any

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

RealFoxy posted:

Casters are supposed to not talk about where players are yet the casters mentioned multiple times where the junglers were good job

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

clg sold out their solo lanes to try and put all their power in their bot lane. im dubious that stixxay is actually any good but aphro is probably their best player. im also not convinced that anything clg chooses to do for their solo lanes will work out either

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Poopy gets flushed

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

Phreak was talking about Trick's jungle pathing. Doesn't seem to have had any effect though :v:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

king lou can you give a shout out to us, your great friends in the competitive league thread, such as Lovechop (very strong calves) keven (works on an oil rig, extremely wealthy) rabidsquid (knows how to play every song in the public domain) libertine (known for being old, having sex with stats)

gonna have to co-sign this

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

rabidsquid posted:

clg sold out their solo lanes to try and put all their power in their bot lane. im dubious that stixxay is actually any good but aphro is probably their best player. im also not convinced that anything clg chooses to do for their solo lanes will work out either

I dont understand CLGs draft tbh. Also no one was taking Caitlyn/Nami on the opposing side so they could have taken some power picks top/mid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

are tanks important still because g2 doesn't really have any

Braum and Elise are more than enough for them.

• Locked thread