Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Poppy is not not garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

drat that play by Darshan was actually sick

Edit: CLG :eyepop:

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 30, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
why do you do this to me, g2...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Argh sorry to say I made an incorrect prediction: CLG, the 8th best team in NA, is going to beat g2 way faster than 41 minutes.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

So at what minute will clg gently caress it up? 19? 27?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
G2 is super tilted right now my god. The frustration Braum ult for nothing and then a scrambled team fight just back up and try to recover you dumbasses.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

Schiavona posted:

Sooooooooo no soundproof booths then?

I believe they have new the crazy headphone system that sample the crowd noise and do an amazing job of filtering it out. Plus they have white noise pumped in as well as the game sounds and the players talking to each other. Plus the players are actually ahead of the audience by about 5-10 seconds for most of the game so they aren't actually tipped off by the audience in most cases.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

G2 is super tilted right now my god. The frustration Braum ult for nothing and then a scrambled team fight just back up and try to recover you dumbasses.

yeah that was a very un-mithy play

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
I hear San Francisco has some good vacation spots.

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
The only sad part about CLG winning this would be the continuation of the irritating vacation memes every second line.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Reignover is doing some classic Olaf work here

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Libertine posted:

Reignover is doing some classic Olaf work here

So this is why he joined CLG for their bootcamp

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

CLG's putting on a hell of a show. This is (literally) a different team from last year.

Zoidomania
Apr 22, 2014
Idk why CLG didn't immediately baron once they saw expect down bot. baron for an outer turret is easily worth it. baron for 2 turrets? :cmon:

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
C L G

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
When will these fools learn that CLG hungers for their hatred and thrists for their tears?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
origen didnt die for this

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
These jhin ults are leaving a bit to be desired

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

are tanks important still because g2 doesn't really have any

sup homies

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

STIXXAY WITH THE FLASH FORWARD

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
ok im sorry guys. eu was bad all along. im going to bed

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Well there goes my pick'em.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Steel Sharpens Steel. The 8th best team in a contested, high quality region like NA is much better than the best team in a stagnant, poor region like EU.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Crumbz should have made the heart pick

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

YancyQ posted:

When will these fools learn that CLG hungers for their hatred and thrists for their tears?

CEE

EL

GEE

CEE

EL

GEE

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

USA USA USA USA USA

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

You guys have no loving clue how smug I am right now :smug:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Or Jayce got rekt
Our Syndra's worse
Guess who we are?
Expect and Perkz

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
:getin:

I want some NA teams in the quarters tia

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Lovechop posted:

Brexit vote passes

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Nice job CLG, even without Aphromoo's toothpick.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Libertine posted:

Brexit vote passes

:supaburn:

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

CLG showing G2 how to play as a team and some great macro play. Great vision control by xMithie and Aphro setting up all the dives. The botlane champs nullified G2's botlane dominance they couldn't even approach the lane until lvl3.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

drat the league of legends sport region "European Union" is worse than the league "North America". Funny as hell, but there you go.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
CLG made america great again.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Lovechop posted:

sleep well friend. :smith:

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Work Friend Keven posted:

drat the league of legends sport region "European Union" is worse than the league "North America". Funny as hell, but there you go.

Is EU..... garbage???

• Locked thread