Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

that's fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
you cant spell "fake" without "f"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

you could with a funny t

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
take

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Me

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
out to the ball game

oddium posted:

you could with a funny t

listen here, you

there is NOTHING funny about T

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
F for fake

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Nintendo Norson Xwelles

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

BillmasterCozb posted:

Nintendo NX: please pay your respect in this thread.

NX is inevitable.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

NXorable

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

BillmasterCozb posted:

Nintendo NX: please pay your respect in this thread.

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
Nintendo is waiting until after the presidential election to unveil the NX. :tinfoil:

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
A vote for me is a vote for the NX reveal. --Hillary Clinton, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

8-bit Miniboss posted:

dont believe stonetear's lies

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
At this point I wouldn't be too shocked if Trump reveals the rarest Pepe only for Clinton to respond by revealing the NX.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nintendo Xintendo

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

spasticColon posted:

Nintendo is waiting until after the presidential election to unveil the NX. :tinfoil:

Well, Nintendo released the Wii U two weeks after Obama beat Romney and I seriously think that the election sucked a lot of the air out of the room for other news, like the Wii U's release.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Man, the videogame industry will never fail to amuse me. Today was to be the day Vivendi would announce the takeover of Ubisoft at the latter's shareholder meeting, except JP Morgan came out of nowhere and cockblocked them by buying 10% of Ubisoft's shares. The Ubisoft CEO then spent part of the meeting praising Nintendo and the NX. While those facts may or not be related, the possibility that it may, that Kimishima could have been on a behind the scenes meeting with the head honchos of JP Morgan to save Ubisoft, it's bloody hilarious to me.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Her 33,000 deleted emails held the mysteries of the NX.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Saoshyant posted:

Man, the videogame industry will never fail to amuse me. Today was to be the day Vivendi would announce the takeover of Ubisoft at the latter's shareholder meeting, except JP Morgan came out of nowhere and cockblocked them by buying 10% of Ubisoft's shares. The Ubisoft CEO then spent part of the meeting praising Nintendo and the NX. While those facts may or not be related, the possibility that it may, that Kimishima could have been on a behind the scenes meeting with the head honchos of JP Morgan to save Ubisoft, it's bloody hilarious to me.

this narrative happens to neatly fit into the long-suffering "nintendo is the reason behind Beyond Good and Evil 2's financing" rumor, although nintendo straight up buying the 10% themselves to save them would have been the most amazing thing.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

guys it wasnt the wk before or after tgs, or even the last tuesday of september, please enjoy waiting until january like the rest of us have already realized

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

MinibarMatchman posted:

this narrative happens to neatly fit into the long-suffering "nintendo is the reason behind Beyond Good and Evil 2's financing" rumor, although nintendo straight up buying the 10% themselves to save them would have been the most amazing thing.

Nintendo is saving video games

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://youtu.be/15dTZlQLHLs

Peep this mini Famicom.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DRAMATIC NINJA ACTION

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Why are people upset this thing has tiny Famicom controllers for tiny Famicom hands?

Like the NES Mini controller aren't that tiny right? It's for Americans. Big Americans with Big Hands. Also they ain't hard connected to the system like the Famicom ones seem to be.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Nintendo Japan doesn't charge the extra :10bux: for a second player.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Holy poo poo I have to have the mini Famicom

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Dehry posted:

Nintendo Japan doesn't charge the extra :10bux: for a second player.

Yeah but the second player is on blowing duty.

They have to blow into the mic.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
takeshi's challenge confirmed?

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

spit on my clit posted:

takeshi's challenge confirmed?

The karaoke minigame in a Famicom game is the most amazing thing in Takeshi's Challenge. I don't want a Famicom and a quarter-megabyte cartridge deciding whether or not I sang well.

it might be the most hosed up game on a system with a library of hosed up games, and feature a guy who quits his job, gets blackout drunk, and murders his wife and children, but still...a karaoke minigame!

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Raserys posted:

Nintendo is video games

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

This video actually clarifies how many save states there are, I guess.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
beyond good and evil 2 looks to be a thing until vivendi takeovers ubisoft and cancels the game

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Kurtofan posted:

beyond good and evil 2 looks to be a thing until vivendi takeovers ubisoft and cancels the game

Vivendi just got cockblocked by JP Morgan. They can't buy it at the moment.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Nintendo fans crawled through months full of some of the foulest, poo poo-smelling spin-off games to reach the NX of freedom.

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
Welp today is the last day of September and still no news or info.

Maybe we'll get an October Surprise?

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

spasticColon posted:

Welp today is the last day of September and still no news or info.

Maybe we'll get an October Surprise?

nah

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
It'll be on Christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun