Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

If ANX's jungler had a less-dumb name, he'd probably be invited to an NA team

Edit: Lou, do you work for Riot? I didn't realize you had an income stream other than affiliate links in Coupons and Deals :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Safety Scissors posted:

poo poo, you totally got me. I forgot when mentioning considering all of 2016 that the NA LCS 2016 was not in the year 2016. As such it's OK to ignore the 2016 NA LCS summer split as part of the ear 2016.. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Yeah, I'm very convinced by your logic of "CLG was great in a meta that involved lanes swaps, so therefore they'll be great in the new meta where lane swaps no longer exists and also they sucked at."

On a side note, I really think the Vikings are going to go far in the NFL this year with Adrian Peterson and Teddy Bridgewater.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
HOLY poo poo PRAY

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Ulio posted:

Also Pray is a god.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
pray 1v3ing into a quadra kill :laffo:

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

henkman posted:

Yeah lmfao

:lol: Yeah you him bro. Summer 2016 isn't part of 2016.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Safety Scissors posted:

:lol: Yeah you him bro. Summer 2016 isn't part of 2016.

Dumb.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
You him bro!!!!!

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

:laffo:

You either know that my basic logic is "CLG wildly outperforms expectations at intentional events as shown in Spring Split" and are internationally misrepresenting it as

Crazy Larry posted:

Yeah, I'm very convinced by your logic of "CLG was great in a meta that involved lanes swaps, so therefore they'll be great in the new meta where lane swaps no longer exists and also they sucked at."

or are just completely talking out of your rear end and making poo poo up.

I'm no sure why you're doing eitehr.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Safety Scissors posted:

:laffo:

You either know that my basic logic is "CLG wildly outperforms expectations at intentional events as shown in Spring Split" and are internationally misrepresenting it as

Agreed, they greatly outperformed expectation after a split in which they placed first and had a different macro strategy and and champ priority, so obviously they'll outperform expectations after a split which had a macro strategy and champ priority that they were mediocre at best with, it's so obvious.

Also, I really like the Spurs chances to win the Finals this year with how Tim Duncan anchors their defense.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

oh im glad there are dumb slap fights going on now, hooray worlds posters

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
hey there's that little poo poo that was talking s about NA and EU. why aren't the other 2 casters stuffing him into a locker?

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Crazy Larry posted:

Agreed, they greatly outperformed expectation after a split in which they placed first and had a different macro strategy and and champ priority, so obviously they'll outperform expectations after a split which had a macro strategy and champ priority that they were mediocre at best with, it's so obvious.

Wait is that sarcasm or do simply refuse do admit that CLGs major strength is macro strategy? You just admitted that macro strategy is huge in both splits.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

rabidsquid posted:

oh im glad there are dumb slap fights going on now, hooray worlds posters

Gotta do something in the down time, and I'm not listening to those assholes. I have repeatedly established that.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Saltyteemo is dead, now how will i watch saltyteemo with the Worlds stream audio on in the background :(

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I like Worlds because you get bans of bizarro pocket picks and I think variety is neat.

Stop arguing about CLG.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Westdoor loving sucks on Malz, I would honestly rather AHQ picked like, Jayce or something here

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

watching westdoor waveclear and slowly float around doing nothing is actively painful

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Who're the alt stream people right now?

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Wol posted:

Who're the alt stream people right now?

Jatt, Gerard Way, and the Psychiatrist from Animaniacs

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Pulse, LS and Froggen

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

H2K has squandered like a 3k lead in 2 minutes lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
lmao at An and forgiven shooting their ults at each other

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
holy poo poo Ryu the teamfighting god

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I feel like H2K needs a new coach because their midgame is simply atrocious.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Aumanor posted:

I feel like H2K needs a new coach because their midgame is simply atrocious.
i'll dae it

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

they took my ban recommendations

i'll take their lives

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
So far the games today have yielded the worst Bard and Rumble play that I've ever seen on the professional stage

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

holy poo poo Ryu the teamfighting god
Hindsight is 20/20

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Oof, that flash by Forg1ven.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
EU.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
jeez

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
jesus christ

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Lol Taiwan getting underrated again. An is still freakin good and Mountain/Ziv were good early game.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
j e e z

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Schiavona posted:

I like Worlds because you get bans of bizarro pocket picks and I think variety is neat.

Stop arguing about CLG.

Seriously guys. We should be talking about how EU is garbage.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Killed By Death posted:

Hindsight is 20/20

lol yup

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
AHQ were really sloppy too, but I can't say that H2K were particularly outstanding either. Would be funny to see Splyce do best out of all the EU teams despite being stuck in the group of death

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i guess its just the first day, but its feeling like a bad year for EU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Ulio posted:

Lol Taiwan getting underrated again. An is still freakin good and Mountain/Ziv were good early game.

Actually EU is just trash.

• Locked thread