Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
"For all creation is akin to a juicy burg."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiveminded
Aug 26, 2014

akulanization posted:

here i'll paraphrase this thread: "WAAAH there are brown women in my comics! take them out! take them out! take them out!"

Everyone was mocking that guy, also it was cool to see the author's perspective

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Hiveminded posted:

Everyone was mocking that guy, also it was cool to see the author's perspective

the 4chan garbage fire posted:

Also White Chain strikes me less as a mentally ill tranny, and more as an otherworldly inorganic thing who wants to be a real boy. Like a forged ash super-cold nuclear explosion Pinocchio.

when someone called out a different part of the garbage fire posted:

>racist sexist islamophobe!
Literally pls go back to tumblr.
:allears:

Hiveminded
Aug 26, 2014
"Intolerant idiots and weirdos on 4chan?!?!?!? I am truly shocked and offended, burn that website and absolutely everything in it to the ground, it has nothing of value!"

I mean I can understand disliking people and things on the internet, but it isn't that big of a deal when we share discussions with people that have lovely opinions on things.

Hiveminded fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Sep 29, 2016

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I am extremely disappointed in Abaddon that he's only read through part 4 of Jojo's

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Hiveminded posted:

"Intolerant idiots and weirdos on 4chan?!?!?!? I am truly shocked and offended, burn that website and absolutely everything in it to the ground, it has nothing of value!"

I mean I can understand disliking people and things on the internet, but it isn't that big of a deal when we share discussions with people that have lovely opinions on things.
That post-username combination.

:golfclap: You are a tool.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

A big flaming stink posted:

Being Royalty is alot more than just being nigh-omnipotent, though. K6BD heavily borrows from Morrowind and its concept of CHIM, which is the secret syllable of Royalty, whatever that means.

You say that like Morrowind invented the idea of CHIM full cloth.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
CHIM is gnosticism that had a good night with the works of Aleister Crowley and some Hinduism for good measure.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

CHIM is the <~ button>

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

GunnerJ posted:

This is the real secret to Allison's potential for Royalty imo:

Alright, time for a change.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i realized abbadon has a rough draft of ongoing non-k6bd fiction on his patreon and i read it and it's really good cyberpunk

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Tollymain posted:

i realized abbadon has a rough draft of ongoing non-k6bd fiction on his patreon and i read it and it's really good cyberpunk

Is that from the same comic he had a few pages of on his deviantart? It seemed like good stuff, good stuff, he even indulged in his same painstakingly-detailed crowded panoramic view splash page fetish (the best fetish)

And I am yet to find the elusive corner of 4chan that is indeed "not all like that". drat those guys grabbed on to the "but where are all the men??? why you got all these nonwhites???" butt of the discussion and would not let go

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what was really weird is the posters getting angry at the "TOO MANY BROWN WOMEN" posters not out of decency but because they were enjoying reading the comic and didn't want to be reminded it wasn't about white dudes

no idea about the deviantart thing, the stuff i read was just text no pictures

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

SunAndSpring posted:

CHIM is gnosticism that had a good night with the works of Aleister Crowley and some Hinduism for good measure.

That, and Gloratha's Lunar mysticism. Ken Rolston wrote runequest supplements back in the day.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Archenteron posted:

I am extremely disappointed in Abaddon that he's only read through part 4 of Jojo's

This needs to be corrected, Steel Ball Run is a masterpiece.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

MonsieurChoc posted:

"Hey, Allison. I just thought of a song... I just made it up. Lyrics and tune, both written by 82 White Chain. You want to hear it? I'll sing it for you, if you want."

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.

MonsieurChoc posted:

I've been waiting for the current anime arc to finish up before I dive into the manga, should I just go ahead and bite the bullet?

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Part 7 has nothing to do with Parts 1-6 and features great things like the President of the United States chugging down a beer in one go.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

GunnerJ posted:

This is the real secret to Allison's potential for Royalty imo:

Dammit, I just bought a new avatar

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
So did someone else.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

all the kids are doing it

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I'm not getting rid of my avatar

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Consider: The unchanged avatar must be extremely poor.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

I'm not getting rid of my avatar

I wouldn't want to get rid of a Diamond Joe gang tag tbh.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

ChaseSP posted:

Part 7 has nothing to do with Parts 1-6 and features great things like the President of the United States chugging down a beer in one go.

A Beer in one go you say? Why that man has my vote!

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Update.

Every king needs a crown.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Notably, Mottom's halo disappeared once she hesitated.

czg
Dec 17, 2005
hi
Turns out this entire webcomic is a sickeningly long and elaborate Nike "Just Do It" ad campaign.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Pureauthor posted:

It's a nice touch.

Royalty is achieved through seven shots of vodka. Or massive blood loss.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The self-pitying turbo-bitch is starting to look old again.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
She was looking old a page ago. She's starting to look like a corpse.

Much taller and thinner than the last time she was corpse-y, though. I guess because she's been moving instead of lying around and eating since youthenizing herself.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I hope they show up in her apartment.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

It's gonna be hard to keep up the cosplayers excuse when there's a whole loving (magical and flying) ship sticking out of her window.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
Nah she's gonna show up at the devil bar.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Haystack posted:

That, and Gloratha's Lunar mysticism. Ken Rolston wrote runequest supplements back in the day.

Sedenya must fall. Seriously part of me wants Jenx to try and team up with Abaddon for some of the later Hero Wars drawings in Prince of Sartar.

And yeah, this is incredibly satisfying to watch her get more and more pissed about her inevitable defeat.

Jormagund
Jul 17, 2005
Totally gay for Puffery
This page really is pretty. Loving the panelling.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Guys I am having a really hard time handling all this badassery

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Pureauthor posted:

Allison already understands royalty more than Mottom does. It's not about what you do specifically or how much you think about it beforehand, simply that you DO. Sitting around dithering is for pretenders.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

ZeroCount posted:

Allison already understands royalty more than Mottom does. It's not about what you do specifically or how much you think about it beforehand, simply that you DO. Sitting around dithering is for pretenders.

it probably helps that zoss straight up told her that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

I was really only half joking about the "drunk and no idea what I'm doing" thing. All these other characters have been dealing with this metaphysical power philosophy poo poo and its 7 top-tier aspirants for their whole lives and have a very firm idea of how it all shakes out in reality. Allison learned about all this, like, yesterday. As far as she's concerned, nothing makes any loving sense anymore. Sure, OK, I'll use magic, why not. I'll just wish for poo poo and burn down trees and put masks on things. This is fine, everything is fine.