Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

iospace posted:

Good evening, how are you?

Excellent. This worlds has been pretty great so far. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Schnorkles posted:

wait ruler was bung right? I can never remember.
Ruler was Bung, Crown played his rookie season in Brazil. How can you beat these guys?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
K L E D

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
What is that character Wunder is playing? I saw someone playing that during KR Bootcamp and didn't recognize it.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

RealFoxy posted:

Ruler was Bung, Crown played his rookie season in Brazil. How can you beat these guys?

I have faith in SSG then.

The power of BUNG will not be denied.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Kled is the only yordle champ that I don't own.

Because I hate him.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I just got a chance to start watching, tell me how Team Brazil managed to beat EDG (and also maybe like, the other games that happened) :allears:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
There have been a TON of panicked summoner spells used in worlds. Seems like every single team is having major nerves.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

YancyQ posted:

Kled is the only yordle champ that I don't own.

Because I hate him.

Too much like family?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Monathin posted:

I just got a chance to start watching, tell me how Team Brazil managed to beat EDG (and also maybe like, the other games that happened) :allears:
Brazil's Top/Jungle duo just ran the pain train on EDG and there was only a brief stall-out where nothing happened.

The other IWC team was beating ROX Tigers for the first 10-13 minutes or so but didnt do anything

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wol posted:

Fair enough! TBH I haven't watched any CBLOL games, so international events are the only knowledge I have of INTZ. Hope to see them continue winning, anyways - with H2K and ahq looking a bit dodgy, one dares to dream they could be the first wildcard team to make it out of group stage?

That's fair. I think Revolta is the only Brazilian with a skillset complete enough that allows him to compete and carry a team in Worlds, at least the way I rate skillsets. There are other players I think have fantastic mechanics like Kami that I can't see ever succeeding because of serious teamfighting/teamwork issues but I'll keep my thoughts short.

To me the impressive part is that they managed to close the match. INTZ was ahead in gold but they were one bad teamfight away from losing since EDG had more potential for a good teamfight and Brazilian teams traditionally choke on mid/late game when they can't close it fast enough. EDG was trying to turtle as much as possible and they were doing it decently since they knew the late game favored them. I was actually expecting INTZ to fall off and lose, so the victory was really surprising.

I'd love to see them keeping up the performance. INTZ is one of my favorite local teams. If somehow a miracle happens and they make out of group stage I'll be a very happy Brazilian.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

RealFoxy posted:

Brazil's Top/Jungle duo just ran the pain train on EDG and there was only a brief stall-out where nothing happened.

The other IWC team was beating ROX Tigers for the first 10-13 minutes or so but didnt do anything

Go Brazil. I believe in INTZ.

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

I had to drive for 9hours today and missed CLG v G2. I know CLG won, but I don't know how the game played out. Was it entertaining / Is it worth watching a VoD?

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Splyce sucks

and as I post it SSG decides to counter suck

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Calm posted:

I had to drive for 9hours today and missed CLG v G2. I know CLG won, but I don't know how the game played out. Was it entertaining / Is it worth watching a VoD?

It was a very cleanly executed victory. If you like seeing good macro, it's worth a watch.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Calm posted:

CLG played a pretty crisp macro game and G2 looked really lost. If you like good macro watch it.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
SHED THE KLED

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Is Kled normally this useless in solo queue?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Splyce has a bunch of global ultimates that they fired off in a really lovely pointless sequence that probably lost them the game.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It was really nice of spylce to just sort of wander in one at a time to get killed like that

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Quote me on this, EU is garbage.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

AttackBacon posted:

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Realchat: did any europe team practice at all? I didn't watch H2K but both G2 and Splyce look like they are on completely different wavelengths with each other.

Edit: We're never gonna see Kled again :v:

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Kled looks like he'd be more at home on a Garbage Pail Kids sticker than a game of League of Legends.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Wunder has no idea how to play Kled

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Dragongem posted:

Realchat: did any europe team practice at all? I didn't watch H2K but both G2 and Splyce look like they are on completely different wavelengths with each other.

eu's summer split looked pretty abysmal in comparison.

this shouldn't actually be that surprising.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Even when Splyce wins a fight, it feels like they lose

yikes

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
lol @ splyce, so garbage.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Jatt is right, Splyce has two hyper carries and then... two more carries

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

AttackBacon posted:

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Kobbe and Sencux are actually playing pretty well, it's just that Wunder decided to, uh. try out Kled for the first time I guess and Trashy hasn't shown up yet.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

And after all of those good games from before, here's a random game of solo queue.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
this game is a clown fiesta, seriously, just loop the benny hill theme for most of it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I get a distinct feeling that TSM is feeling very good about getting out of the group right about now

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Tyty. Well this game got silly all of a sudden.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

hoply gently caress

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
a new challenger appears

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Based on what I've seen so far of Group D, I've calculated that TSM has an 88% chance to advance out of groups

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
what the gently caress was that teamfight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Splyce channeling the spirits of Unicorns of Love temporarily

• Locked thread