Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

They've buried it.

Game is Sharks vs Storm, Grand Final 2016

Easy to get clips of the game itself but whatever else is gone. *tipshat*
*goooooo*

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 04:41 on Sep 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Afaict it's an Australian football league show?

It clearly says NRL on the screen. :confused:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Tiggum posted:

It clearly says NRL on the screen. :confused:

Letters are foreign to me. Idk where I got that idea but I got it somewere so *shrug*

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

They also really missed the chance to call that match "Sharknado". Sharks vs Storm

Today I learned that sharknado is on my phone's dictionary.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

A little late, but this doesn't seem that weird to me. If you're going to a nudist beach and don't intend to be nude yourself, you're probably a loving pervert.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I do like the picture used for that news article. It's quiet and peaceful, with no human in sight, inviting your mind to fill it with dozens of rampaging naked people out for blood.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's what my mind is usually filled with anyway

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

P much yeah

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Regrettable posted:

A little late, but this doesn't seem that weird to me. If you're going to a nudist beach and don't intend to be nude yourself, you're probably a loving pervert.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Whats the deal with people using their butt as a transport option lately?

Police find 110 bags of heroin in man's buttocks

City police said they found 110 bags of heroin in a man’s buttocks after a drug arrest Thursday afternoon.

City police arrested Corey Davis, 32, Carbondale, and Jason Kohut, 44, 605 Back St., Scranton, about 12:50 p.m. during a controlled heroin buy in the 300 block of Vine Street.

Mr. Davis is charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin and related drug offenses, and Mr. Kohut with criminal conspiracy and other charges. Bail and preliminary hearing information was unavailable Thursday night.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/police-find-110-bags-of-heroin-in-man-s-buttocks-1.2097984

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

Whats the deal with people using their butt as a transport option lately?

Police find 110 bags of heroin in man's buttocks

City police said they found 110 bags of heroin in a man’s buttocks after a drug arrest Thursday afternoon.

City police arrested Corey Davis, 32, Carbondale, and Jason Kohut, 44, 605 Back St., Scranton, about 12:50 p.m. during a controlled heroin buy in the 300 block of Vine Street.

Mr. Davis is charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin and related drug offenses, and Mr. Kohut with criminal conspiracy and other charges. Bail and preliminary hearing information was unavailable Thursday night.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/police-find-110-bags-of-heroin-in-man-s-buttocks-1.2097984

I mean, the sheer number is pretty noteworthy, but other than that the practice has been going on since forever. Have you never heard about this poo poo (heh) being a problem at airports or prisons? It's nothing new.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Taeke posted:

I mean, the sheer number is pretty noteworthy, but other than that the practice has been going on since forever. Have you never heard about this poo poo (heh) being a problem at airports or prisons? It's nothing new.

But I poop from there.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Taeke posted:

I really hope it's a mistranslation or something, I mean having more than a hundred baggies of heroin in your buttocks? Like in between the asscheeks but not actually inside your rear end in a top hat? How does that even work? Maybe some under that thigh/butt fold, some in the butt/butt fold and some in between the cheeks? More than a hundred tho sheesh

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

They're 'party packs' of heroin.

Tony Phillips posted:

But I poop from there.

Oh. My god.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

The MSJ posted:

They're 'party packs' of heroin.

ya i assume they're like 1-2 grams a piece. That's still a buncha stuff to carry around in your buttocks but possibly not in your rear end.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I really hope it's a mistranslation or something, I mean having more than a hundred baggies of heroin in your buttocks? Like in between the asscheeks but not actually inside your rear end in a top hat? How does that even work? Maybe some under that thigh/butt fold, some in the butt/butt fold and some in between the cheeks? More than a hundred tho sheesh

Definitely in the b*tthole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2iiFZcu99c

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Ya I know buttsmuggling is a thing, I'm just amused by the idea of using the butt/thigh fold as a "pocket"

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Regrettable posted:

Reading the article it was a group of teenage boys so... yes they were there to perv on naked people.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

They were reporting that a clown was shot dead in Fort Wayne, Indiana. It turned out to be fake. I thought I saw the Indianapolis Star run with it, but the story's been taken down.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

i've seen this posted before, and I still assumed it was referencing that drat krusty meme

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Shaq is really great :3:

Invisble Manuel
Nov 4, 2009

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Needs the quote

quote:

“I don’t see anything abnormal in a bed like this,” the director of CaroBus, Anton Koppel, told the Russian news site Fontanka. “Some (children) become doctors, some bakers, and some soldiers.”

The bed, of which CaroBus has sold about 10, was part of a “future defenders of the motherland” series.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Zero One posted:

Reading the article it was a group of teenage boys so... yes they were there to perv on naked people.

wow prejudiced

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

zedprime posted:

Needs the quote

So do the bakers lie down in beds made up to look like sacks of anthrax disguised as flour or something?

"Some kids want to make food, others want to shoot down passenger jets. We're inclusive!"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

chitoryu12 posted:

So do the bakers lie down in beds made up to look like sacks of anthrax disguised as flour or something?

This, but intentionally.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

I wish I could see the "rooster" headline on the left, because it looks like it's written in the voice of Foghorn Leghorn.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYaH5nU1Ls0

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Well

At least he isn't beating around the bush

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
You're, uh, supposed to remove the wire cage before you try that...

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

The_White_Crane posted:

You're, uh, supposed to remove the wire cage before you try that...

The_White_Crane posted:

Boy, it's almost like experiences you take for granted aren't shared amongst the entire human race! How amazing.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
What is that thing anyway, some kind of . . . large soda??

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

It's a liter of cola.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

It's sparkling wine or champagne you swine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

quote:

Dude's been here since 2008. A few days ago he accidently revealed that he doesn't know what a shrimp is. Eight years of posting out the window, now he's shrimp guy. That's his legacy. In a few decades if you look up The _White_Crane it's just going to be an image of a shrimp, subtitle "what the gently caress is this, some kind of small pastry?"