Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
The fix is in guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Hackers! Cheesers! Lucker Dogs! Against TSM these tactics will not avail you!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
BJERG FEARS AURELION SOL

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/c9_meteos/status/781724969998757889

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
If you wanna remake a draft after seeing the other team's priority picks then you better call Sol

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

How has no one reported this? Its been 2 patches since this patch. You would think with Aurelion Sol getting spammed in high elo a player would have noticed this.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Pro-posting guys. Keep it up.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Ulio posted:

How has no one reported this? Its been 2 patches since this patch. You would think with Aurelion Sol getting spammed in high elo a player would have noticed this.

It was 'fixed' in one of the pre-worlds / post playoffs patches.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
ok well if this lasts much longer I will kinda need to go to bed

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jerkface posted:

It was 'fixed' in one of the pre-worlds / post playoffs patches.
In shocking Riot fashion they forgot to fix it on other skins. Either way, they're going to re-do this game. If it turns out to be the skin, they'll still have to restart the match.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Ulio posted:

Because no one likes playing with Aurelion's Hole

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

lmfao that's a good tweet

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Dragongem posted:

ok well if this lasts much longer I will kinda need to go to bed

Yeah, I'm just gonna have to pack 'er in for now. Really fantastic start to Worlds all around, though. Definitely going to go back and watch EDG get smushed again tomorrow.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I just read the 6.18 bug report thread on reddit and someone reported Ahri's orbs also appear randomly in the map and is the same bug as Sol.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

A brand new, exciting Aurelion Sol bug :allears: :riot:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

oh my god it's an entire different bug :laffo:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
How is it that these bugs never happen not on a huge stage

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

RealFoxy posted:

A brand new, exciting Aurelion Sol bug :allears: :riot:

easy fix: don't hit walls with orbs you dumb cheaters

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
:smugdon: The wall

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Monathin posted:

oh my god it's an entire different bug :laffo:

A lot of Riots champions with unique mechanics are extremely bugged. Like Azir was unplayable first few months of release. Soldiers literally didn't attack people inside their range. People would go through your ult all the time. Aurelion Sol's orbs mechanic is also very unique and also very buggy.

E: Lots of people saying its related to the skin. Fly apparently never uses the skin and they never had this bug issue. He played it a bunch in LCK. Also Huhi played with the skin when TSM paused vs them.

Ulio fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Sep 30, 2016

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

imagine waiting all day to play and be the last match, then your cheeser opponents decide to ban your champion retroactively after pausing for 30 minutes

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Remake. loving hell.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

lmao full remake

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
welp, guess I'll catch the VOD. GOOOOOO TSM

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

"We don't know if ASol is banned"

Okay, let's take another half hour to decide instead of just remaking it and letting them play it later.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Dragongem posted:

Putting them as the last match is like putting eggs in the back of the grocery store.

I sat through splyce for this.

I have to work at my dumbass job tomorrow dammit.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

just ban that skin and see if it fixes it idk

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Dragongem posted:

Yup I waited all night for this matchup and both comps looked really good too bad riot is poo poo at bug fixing maybe they should hire Bjergsen and Sneaky for QnA. Gonna have to catch the vod tomorrow.

Hopefully Aurelion Sol isn't perma banned because he can make lots of cool plays with his e and huge q. Maybe its just related to the skin or something.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
If AS isn't disabled will they be forced to pick the same comp or does full remake mean even if he's legal they can choose whoever?

I also kind of wonder if this is gonna be a disadvantage for both teams, like now everyone else gets to see two pickban phases of there's.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i'm tilted

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ArbitraryC posted:

If AS isn't disabled will they be forced to pick the same comp or does full remake mean even if he's legal they can choose whoever?

I also kind of wonder if this is gonna be a disadvantage for both teams, like now everyone else gets to see two pickban phases of there's.

yes

no

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

they get to re-do champ select. so tsm gets a chance to draft a better comp. i feel like rng had a better draft there

oh well, im torn between TSM TSM TSM and uzi so I don't really care who wwins

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

lmao they didn't even just ban the skin

aasol disabled

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Try and cheese Team Solo Mid, your champ is banned. This is your only warning.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Double lol that they took so long to confirm AS is banned because now they gotta give them even more time to sort out their pickbans. Feel bad for any of you shmucks on the east coast.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

they might have to ban out cassiopeia now so this just fucks rng so hard

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Chris de Sperg posted:

they might have to ban out cassiopeia now so this just fucks rng so hard

https://twitter.com/c9_meteos/status/781724969998757889?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

Double lol that they took so long to confirm AS is banned because now they gotta give them even more time to sort out their pickbans. Feel bad for any of you shmucks on the east coast.
Last year I was waking up at 3am to watch World's. This year I'm falling asleep at 3am watching World's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Due to a graphical bug in Picks/Bans we will be taking a 30 minute recess and restarting Picks and Bans.

• Locked thread