Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

gourdcaptain posted:

(Although my "favorite" visibly damaged Toku prop is when Ankh in OOO visibly had scotch tape on the arm prop near the end of the series.)
What, no love for Kota running around in the first episode's monster suit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gourdcaptain
Nov 16, 2012

Poison Mushroom posted:

That's pretty bad too, but it doesn't have the sheer hilarity of using scotch tape on a prop in a scene where the prop has to get wet.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

That actually had a reason, since that vision was a reversal of his first fight where he unwittingly took out his friend.

e: unless you mean it was especially floppy in that ep; I can't remember.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Motto posted:

That actually had a reason, since that vision was a reversal of his first fight where he unwittingly took out his friend.

I always thought there was something off about the byakko inves costume from that episode.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Motto posted:

The claws and head flopped about like a cheap halloween costume, and it was very obviously splitting down the back. It kind of killed what was supposed to be a very dramatic moment.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

the straight up god-awful (Cosmic States).

:saddowns: But I like Cosmic States.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I really should not have named specific examples.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Poison Mushroom posted:

I really should not have named specific examples.

True. I think every suit has at least one fan.

Maybe not Meteor Storm. Does anybody like Meteor Storm?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

*raises hand*

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Meteor Storm grew on me. I thought it was stupid at first.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

My favorite "bad suit" is probably Type Deadheat. I love that the chest-tire gets a design like it's blown out when it goes berserk.

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE
I like that each Dead Heat helmet has the other one's face on its back, but flipped around, so it looks like it's the same head turned over.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

What time is it? Time for the bootleg low-quality recording of Ex-Aid's theme from some show or something!

I like it!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It's from an arcade game. I love it already. I can't wait for the good quality version.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I hope they go full chiptune in the soundtrack like they did in his fight in Ghost's movie.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
i too cannot wait for kamen rider poochie.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Poison Mushroom posted:

I love how they reused the costume again for when Hase turned into an Inves, so they had to use it a total of three times. It clearly should have only been used once though because the back of the suit looked like it couldn't close anymore.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
The best part of Ghost's last episode was the gummy commercial.

Simon The Digger
Dec 23, 2010

Some Kind of Magical Idiot
I just bought Battride War Genesis. Anything I should know before playing? (aside from the fact that Ghost was super gimped by the game coming out so early in his series)

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
https://twitter.com/QuasarDGames/status/782244073797062656

Theme ducking rules confirmed.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Simon The Digger posted:

I just bought Battride War Genesis. Anything I should know before playing? (aside from the fact that Ghost was super gimped by the game coming out so early in his series)

If you use Decade, make sure to have Kabuto as one of his equipped forms(for some reason Decade can only equip a handful of forms at a time), as Clock Up is always useful, similarly Kabuto is one of the better Riders in the game due to Clock Up, having multiple attacks good for tearing apart groups, having one of the strongest Rider Kicks(plus manually punching in the 1,2,3, Rider Kick never gets old), also worth mentioning is that Kabuto(and Gatack once you unlock him) can freely change back and forth between Masked form and Rider form(which can be quite useful, if mostly for Cast Off)

Also hopefully for the next Battride War game they'll finally make ZX playable and add in the 90's trio of Shin, ZO, and J

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Well Ex-Aid has at least one thing going for it. This theme is the loving best.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It got so much better!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh my God it's a 90s boy band song. Ex-Aid confirmed for loving amazing.

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
It's so good I don't feel bad about that auto-correct typo!

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

https://twitter.com/exceedspeed/status/782377827882692608

His hair is literally called Cool Ride Head

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Poison Mushroom posted:

Oh my God it's a 90s boy band song. Ex-Aid confirmed for loving amazing.

I could at least enjoy to this while driving around. Even Ghost's theme was super bland.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Ex-Aid actually blew into his gachat before putting it in his final attack slot.

I kept thinking paper mario with the level one form and the way it was moving around. I think its how the 'chibi' form and hammer were used to hit the big monster and the 'GREAT', 'HIT' and 'PERFECT' hit text popping up.

I got an urge to tap the A button right when Ex-aid lv 1 was hitting the monster, like in paper mario the thousand year door.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Pharohman777 posted:

Ex-Aid actually blew into his gachat before putting it in his final attack slot.
Oh my god I am so hype

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
BREAKING NEWS over time is not translating Captain N ex aid, and will instead be working on other projects.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Hopefully someone decent will pick it up because it looks :krad:

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

https://excitesubs.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/were-subbing-ex-aid/

Some group did, so hopefully they won't be terrible.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is a pity that overtime isn't doing it as they have long been very reliable, but oh well. if this new group sucks badly enough i'm sure someone competent will pick ex aid up sooner or later, and if they are good then there is no problem.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

gently caress.

That's a broken streak.

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011

Poison Mushroom posted:

gently caress.

That's a broken streak.

...Of 2 shows? They didn't do Gaim either.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Though that was because Magenta was already doing it rather than disinterest or lack of time on OT's part.

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
Either way, if a well deserved rest for O-T results in more new faces popping up in the fansubbing scene, it can only be good for toku as a whole.

gourdcaptain
Nov 16, 2012

John McClane posted:

Either way, if a well deserved rest for O-T results in more new faces popping up in the fansubbing scene, it can only be good for toku as a whole.

Plus hey, it might mean we get a complete Timeranger sub before the DVD sets get there in... probably 4 years if they make it that far.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

gourdcaptain posted:

Plus hey, it might mean we get a complete Timeranger sub before the DVD sets get there in... probably 4 years if they make it that far.

We'll probably have a complete set of Timeranger subs from them just in time for them to take them down because Shout Factory announced Timeranger DVDs. :v:

Not that I don't love their work. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Haven't seen them yet so I'm not sure how good the quality is but apparently a new group recently started subbing Hurricanger and already have the first 24 episodes done.

https://twitter.com/shushuttoscrubs

• Locked thread