Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

For the dude asking 90 day fiancé is great. In the states they have a 90 day visa for people to come to the US to marry their partner/fiancé before the end of the 90 day visa. Some of the couples seem genuinely sweet (mainly young ones) and I'm a sap and always hope it works out for them. The real pull though is the obvious green card scammers because it is so obvious what they're up to but they end up with awful people so it's hard to say who's being more taken advantage of. They also tend to have awkward English so they say things that are way more truthful than they intend like "she is ehh tolerable to me"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

$15? That's a steal!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EmmyOk posted:

For the dude asking 90 day fiancé is great. In the states they have a 90 day visa for people to come to the US to marry their partner/fiancé before the end of the 90 day visa. Some of the couples seem genuinely sweet (mainly young ones) and I'm a sap and always hope it works out for them. The real pull though is the obvious green card scammers because it is so obvious what they're up to but they end up with awful people so it's hard to say who's being more taken advantage of. They also tend to have awkward English so they say things that are way more truthful than they intend like "she is ehh tolerable to me"

This seems highly against the law, at least the spirit. How are these people not watched like a hawk and the network not charged with false pretense? Why bother? Tv fame is something else I guess. People go on steve Wilkos

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

So I found this folder of images on an old hard drive entitled "Florida Mug Shots":

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

If I recall right those guys are all sex offenders.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Pumped for the new Elder Scrolls

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Her loud breathing reminds me of the Simply Sara / Macaroni Salad video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

You Are A Elf posted:

So I found this folder of images on an old hard drive entitled "Florida Mug Shots":

good to see Monster Factory is still churning out masterpieces.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

That was a good thread back in the day. I still remember this picture and the caption "Worst Scrubs episode ever". I can't remember who posted it, but it's cracking me up all over again.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

You Are A Elf posted:

Where we're going you won't need facial symmetry!

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

You Are A Elf posted:

See the many faces of the shittiest hero of all time, Florida Man!

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

That was a good thread back in the day. I still remember this picture and the caption "Worst Scrubs episode ever". I can't remember who posted it, but it's cracking me up all over again.

Normally I dont get super squicked but what causes this?? I did just wake up from a nightmare, but ?! FAS?!? Death?!

Edit: Face transplant. I thought of it right after I wrote this.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

WrenP-Complete posted:

Normally I dont get super squicked but what causes this?? I did just wake up from a nightmare, but ?! FAS?!? Death?!

Edit: Face transplant. I thought of it right after I wrote this.

I think this guy has treacher-collins syndrome, or some kind of congenital facial bone formation disorder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacher_Collins_syndrome

JamesOff
Dec 12, 2002

What a frightening beast!

Dreddout posted:

Where we're going you won't need facial symmetry!

Don't think it'll help.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

knox_harrington posted:

I think this guy has treacher-collins syndrome, or some kind of congenital facial bone formation disorder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacher_Collins_syndrome

This reminds me, what was the name of the little girl with Treacher Collins and I think something else that was a source of mockery in earlier days of SA, I think it was around the same time a poison womb and Jocelyn Wildenstein?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Elohssa Gib posted:

This reminds me, what was the name of the little girl with Treacher Collins and I think something else that was a source of mockery in earlier days of SA, I think it was around the same time a poison womb and Jocelyn Wildenstein?

Julianna Wetmore

edit: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/06/30/girl-born-without-face-surgeries-florida/29504043/ <-- bonus picture of her playing the Song of Her People

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

This seems highly against the law, at least the spirit. How are these people not watched like a hawk and the network not charged with false pretense? Why bother? Tv fame is something else I guess. People go on steve Wilkos

The couples exist before the show so it's no different than what the visa is intended for

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

JamesOff posted:

Don't think it'll help.

Really wanted to know what Mr. Trach-collar could have done, and turns out it's bad: https://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/lowry-park-zoo-volunteer-cameron-spurback-arrested-for-molesting-boy-tampa-fl/

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

You Are A Elf posted:

John Cassidy from Fallout 2, what have you done?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Yeah and just to summarize some of the Wikipedia article,while often people with underdeveloped facial features also have cognitive deficits, it is not part of the disorder for people with T-C. So probably that man knew what he was doing and why it was wrong.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

And you can tell all your scum friends that things are gonna change in this town. I'm not just another pretty face.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

You Are A Elf posted:

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
First Ever Jewelry Collection For Bearded Men

quote:

Krato Milano is a stylish brand that offers one-of-a-kind exclusive items to individuals who want not only to stand out of the crowd, but also to be ahead of the crowd. Krato’s first collection is dedicated to beardsmen who express their individuality in eccentric, yet sophisticated ways. Beard is a visual display of dignity, style, and uniqueness which makes for a perfect canvas of self-expression. Krato Beard Jewelry collection consists of iconic shapes like skull, anchor, and classic crystals that could be mixed and matched to create most unique adornment look.

quote:

Research shows that beard movement which started half a decade ago, isn’t going out of style, but with time is only becoming stronger.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Hey buddy, you got some food stuck in your beard...

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Whenever I see a guy with a big beard like that I assume he grew it to say, "Yes, I own every Amiibo. But as you can see from my beard, I am biologically an adult man."

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Cinco poo poo leaking across the barrier.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The shave-one-side-but-keep-the-rest-long-haircut has really run its course. I didn't even notice that guy having one.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Free Market Mambo posted:

Cinco poo poo leaking across the barrier.

"Beardsman"

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The people of star citizen everyone.

awesomekittens
Jan 26, 2007
oh my god dinosaur

Sorry for the blurry photo; I was trying to creep shot while walking. His Vibrams are pink and grey and he is pushing a goddamn scooter. Pity it's not a Razor scooter or this would be even more fantastic.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Literally the first thing that came to mind was once of those cyst popping videos.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Yea, but in this case the cyst is still there. :v:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

good luck to these men on their future employment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrhOc4qbpvk

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Isnt that a game for them? Cheeky bunny or something like that?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Some people need to learn that high-angle shots aren't flattering for everyone.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Isnt that a game for them? Cheeky bunny or something like that?

Always knew it as "fuzzy bunny"
Each player takes turns putting a marshmallow in their mouth and saying the phrase Fuzzy Bunny. You lose if you can't fit anymore or can no longer say the phrase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

TheDon01 posted:

Always knew it as "fuzzy bunny"
Each player takes turns putting a marshmallow in their mouth and saying the phrase Fuzzy Bunny. You lose if you can't fit anymore or can no longer say the phrase.

For most kids it's a game you play at most three times over a summer while sitting around campfires.

For these women it's probably something they do for breakfast every morning.

• Locked thread