Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I want WWE to buy TNA and put it on the network but still not acknowledge that it ever existed by way of haphazardly dubbing voices and pasting over logos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Cubone posted:

I want WWE to buy TNA and put it on the network but still not acknowledge that it ever existed by way of haphazardly dubbing voices and pasting over logos.

This but they also continue to produce new episodes/PPVs.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Endless Mike posted:

Can't wait until TNA content is on the network so I can watch such great shows as ummmmmmmm

Jeff Hardy vs Sting, Victory Road 2011. A great 5 snowflake match.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Apparently Jamie Noble was stabbed in a trailer park in WV, and it isn't part of kayfabe. I'm shocked the guy still lives in a trailer park, in West Virginia. Even Heath Slater moved out after he started making money.

What's even stranger is I know what trailer park he lives in because i have a friend that lives like a block away :|

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/781901886089601025

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Yesssssssss.
Looks like we got #ArnAnderson trending.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They got me, that was loving awesome!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wonder what Cody Rhodes' thought process was when he decided to sign with TNA. Did he not have any idea that it was on the brink of death?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I wonder what Cody Rhodes' thought process was when he decided to sign with TNA. Did he not have any idea that it was on the brink of death?

He specifically signed a PPA deal to help with his list.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

his deal is apparently very short, he was going to feud with Bennett and then leave. so at least now he can avoid the embarrassment of being on Impact Wrestling

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

He signed a PPA deal, not an exclusive contract, and apparently only did it because Mike Bennett is on his bucket list (for some reason). He already has ROH dates booked for December.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

RealFoxy posted:

Apparently Jamie Noble was stabbed in a trailer park in WV, and it isn't part of kayfabe. I'm shocked the guy still lives in a trailer park, in West Virginia. Even Heath Slater moved out after he started making money.

What's even stranger is I know what trailer park he lives in because i have a friend that lives like a block away :|

Heath Slater is making champion money man

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

He signed a PPA deal, not an exclusive contract, and apparently only did it because Mike Bennett is on his bucket list (for some reason). He already has ROH dates booked for December.

Brandi wanted a match and WWE wasn't letting her wrestle without months of training first

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Basic Chunnel posted:

Tom Magee was an 80's era Body By Zeus-rear end dude that Vince had tapped to be a big deal and it turned out he couldn't work at all. But before he was drummed out he had a match with Brett Hart that was was reportedly good? People have been after footage of it for decades

Can't remember if the match I saw with Magee was good or not (or even who his opponent is), all I remember is he was billed as "Mega Man Magee".

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Part 2 and 3 are on his Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/322398166570/videos/10153736657551571/

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Ah right, forgot that Cody's deal was PPA

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The Bear has the same WWE record as Sting. Hope he gets inducted into the HOF this year!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Tuesday is the go home show for No Mercy. Holy poo poo these pay per views don't stop coming.

Also looking ahead on the schedule, Smackdown gets tlc. Please let the tag title match be a 4 way ladder match.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Sep 30, 2016

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

I absolutely lost it at "HE ONLY CARES ABOUT THE MONEY! HE ONLY CARES ABOUT THE MONEY!"

I hope DB stays out of the ring for good, but I miss him giving absolutely 110% in everything.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
80's Daniel Bryan rules.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

wwe getting into the growding bdsm market

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

what the gently caress is that garbage

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Put "Bigg Hoss" on there and I'll buy it.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

is this a bad guy from power rangers

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

HerraS posted:

what the gently caress is that garbage

The latest thing in the Marvel lawyers inbox.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

good to see that The Locust are coming out with a new album

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I think I just found my Halloween costume :iamafag:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'll buy it if it has a giant WWE logo on the back and says something like
UNLEASH THE
DEMON
KING

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

This would be funny to see an adult wearing but its going to make some nerdy junior high kids so happy on christmas

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtjaWbXVxC8

He has the exact same reaction as I would!

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

It has a large mouth actually

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I mean the mouth is the only feature it has

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

where are the dreads

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Skinty McEdger posted:

The latest thing in the Marvel lawyers inbox.

Eh, there's probably enough small differences between that and the Venom likeness that WWE can claim it's not copyright infringement. Same deal with Cena's PBR shirt.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Benne posted:

Eh, there's probably enough small differences between that and the Venom likeness that WWE can claim it's not copyright infringement. Same deal with Cena's PBR shirt.

Carnage, on the other hand...

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

bring out the gimp

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i don't know comics but is it spider man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

a.lo posted:

i don't know comics but is it spider man

It's clearly the Spider-man costume from Ultimate Spider-man #117 in the storyline where the bizarro X-men overtake the Marvel Universe. Really I mean if you think about it, it's basically the same story as Summer Slam 2003 only the Shield fit more into the alternate reality timeline reboot.

• Locked thread