Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

RVProfootballer posted:

Goddamn, nice one. Really should not have been enough.

Between that and last week's Tom Brady for Marvin Jones I am enjoying my family league team. Half PPR with 3WR.

QB: Cam Newton
RB: David Johnson, Matt Forte, Melvin Gordon, Isaiah Crowell, Bilal Powell
WR: Dez Bryant, Marvin Jones, TY Hilton, Stefon Diggs, Tyrell Williams, John Brown, Terrance Williams
TE: Dennis Pitta

Could drop Terrance Williams for Kyle Rudolph or Wendell Smallwood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I just had three glasses of wine and dropped Asiata for Rainey.

Also, get better Josh, you do you boo boo. I'll always love you for the championship you helped win me.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Benne posted:

lol at anyone who took the bait

I'm late to this but I gotta share the casualty from my 14 person league

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Bellmaker posted:

AJ Green is cool and good :woop:

:hfive:

He saved my poor decision of putting Devante Parker as a flex at the last minute over Beasley

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
My RBs in standard haven't been too hot:

Latavius Murray
Ryan Mathews
Rashad Jennings
Jalen Richard

Thinking about dropping Richard (or Tajae Sharp). Current waiver options include:

DeAngelo Williams
Buck Allen
Fozzy Whittaker
Bilal Powell

Any suggestions?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

All of those are bad

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Deangelo is the only lottery pick there.
E: actually Bilal is not a bad one either, given Forte's workload.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I'd drop Richard for Powell pretty easily.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I dropped Coleman after he broke his hand because I needed the space, but managed to grab him from FA as soon as the Gordon news came out, so pretty happy about that.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I dropped Gordon and picked up two shares of PHI because i am sad and maybe my sadness can turn into a set-it-and-forget-it defense.

:qq:

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
This seems mostly like a lateral move, but would you drop Golden Tate for John Brown?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

pubic works project posted:

Well I'm loving dropping Josh Gordon. I can't keep on wasting a roster spot. Here are my options. Standard scoring.

Matt Asiata
Nelson Agholor
Jeremy Kerley
Kenny Britt
Robert Woods
Eli Rogers
Sammie Coates
Hunter Henry

Revisiting this because I didn't get Washington or CAP. I snagged Kerley for right now. I really need a drat WR because I don't really have poo poo behind Jordy Nelson. I've got Michael Floyd, Tyrell Williams, Cole Beasley, and Jeremy Kerley. And I can't seem to get any trades going.

Any suggestions?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Revisiting this because I didn't get Washington or CAP. I snagged Kerley for right now. I really need a drat WR because I don't really have poo poo behind Jordy Nelson. I've got Michael Floyd, Tyrell Williams, Cole Beasley, and Jeremy Kerley. And I can't seem to get any trades going.

Any suggestions?

Ppr I'd take Kerley from that bunch. Standard might pick up Coates and see if he runs ahead of Wheaton this week.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 45 minutes!

CompeAnansi posted:

This seems mostly like a lateral move, but would you drop Golden Tate for John Brown?

Why would anyone drop Golden Tate the day Marvin Jones hits the injury list?

Missing time or not, you hold onto the other top receiver on the team. Or is that Ebron in this case?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

MalleusDei posted:

Standard. I feel like this league is super TD dependent. 4/Passing TD, 6/Rushing-Receving TD, .1/ Rushing-Receiving YDs.

Edit: Passing is .04/ Passing YD. gently caress QBs, I guess?

This is as standard as scoring could possibly get.

If you need rb help immediately, Darkwa is a good pickup. Maybe not a good long term stash I don't know. There are some good rbs in the group you listed, I would definitely drop Gordon to stash one

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
1 PPR, just got offered his Matt Forte for my Allen Robinson. Thoughts?

My team:
QB: Eli, Dalton
RB: Theo Riddick, Frank Gore, Duke Johnson, Matt Asiata, Dion Lewis
WR: Allen Robinson, DeVante Parker, Tyrell Williams, Michael Crabtree, Brandon Marshall, Sammy Watkins
TE: Jordan Reed

I'm kind of weak at WR right now since Marshall and Watkins haven't worked out as planned, but assuming that Marshall bounces back to borderline WR1 status and Tyrell and Crabtree can carry WR2/3 duties, this should help me out in the long run, right?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Suave Fedora posted:

I dropped Gordon and picked up two shares of PHI because i am sad and maybe my sadness can turn into a set-it-and-forget-it defense.

:qq:

I wouldn't really call the eagles' d set and forget even though they had a good opening to the season.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Mikey Purp posted:

1 PPR, just got offered his Matt Forte for my Allen Robinson. Thoughts?

My team:
QB: Eli, Dalton
RB: Theo Riddick, Frank Gore, Duke Johnson, Matt Asiata, Dion Lewis
WR: Allen Robinson, DeVante Parker, Tyrell Williams, Michael Crabtree, Brandon Marshall, Sammy Watkins
TE: Jordan Reed

I'm kind of weak at WR right now since Marshall and Watkins haven't worked out as planned, but assuming that Marshall bounces back to borderline WR1 status and Tyrell and Crabtree can carry WR2/3 duties, this should help me out in the long run, right?

I wouldn't take that deal.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Would you rather have Ware or McKinnon? I am leaning towards aware this week and seeing if McKinnon is still around next week when Charles is back. Thoughts?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation

Arcturas posted:

Would you rather have Ware or McKinnon? I am leaning towards aware this week and seeing if McKinnon is still around next week when Charles is back. Thoughts?

I'd say McKinnon ROS. Ware this week, then KCC has it's bye week, and I wouldn't count on Jamaal missing games after that.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

I'd say McKinnon ROS. Ware this week, then KCC has it's bye week, and I wouldn't count on Jamaal missing games after that.

Yeah. I'd rather grab McKinnon now and drop Ware if absolutely necessary, rather than risk losing out on McKinnon.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm keeping Ware but just because I also have JC.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation

Chernabog posted:

I'm keeping Ware but just because I also have JC.

This is a smart play. I wish the JC owner in one of my leagues would send me an offer on Ware. I sent him one last week and he didn't see the point of rostering Ware.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

MacheteZombie posted:

Why would anyone drop Golden Tate the day Marvin Jones hits the injury list?

Missing time or not, you hold onto the other top receiver on the team. Or is that Ebron in this case?

I suspect it is Ebron, but since the coach said they want to get Tate more involved and Marvin is Q, I'll probably wait a week to see if anything substantial materializes from it.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

This is a smart play. I wish the JC owner in one of my leagues would send me an offer on Ware. I sent him one last week and he didn't see the point of rostering Ware.

The guy who has Charles won't trade with me. I'm just trying to get rid of Ware and get a decent WR in return. I think he's mad cuz I called him out on on pushing a trade through that involved Ameer Abdullah (he's the commish). I talked about this situation earlier.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation

The guy who has Charles won't trade with me. I'm just trying to get rid of Ware and get a decent WR in return. I think he's mad cuz I called him out on on pushing a trade through that involved Ameer Abdullah (he's the commish). I talked about this situation earlier.

In my dynasty league the Charles owner refused to work out trades with me the last two seasons when I offered him Ware. He finally traded away Charles (with E. Sanders) for ..... Palmer, Jameis Winston and a second round pick. While already rostering Tyrod, Dak Prescott, and Capn Kirk.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

In my dynasty league the Charles owner refused to work out trades with me the last two seasons when I offered him Ware. He finally traded away Charles (with E. Sanders) for ..... Palmer, Jameis Winston and a second round pick. While already rostering Tyrod, Dak Prescott, and Capn Kirk.

Gotta get that bench points tiebreaker!!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
I told him Sunday morning that I thought it was a bad trade and he texted me back "nah Sanders won't do much in that offense"

One game isn't everything but :lol:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

I told him Sunday morning that I thought it was a bad trade and he texted me back "nah Sanders won't do much in that offense"

One game isn't everything but :lol:

Lmao. Sounds like an idiot.

Giving Spencer Ware for Will Fuller in standard. Even trade?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Lmao. Sounds like an idiot.

Giving Spencer Ware for Will Fuller in standard. Even trade?

Assuming Charles is more likely than not to come back fine and be close to his usual self, I'd prefer Fuller by a decent margin. We just don't know that Ware will be more than a handcuff with a healthy Charles. There is still a small probability that Charles has a setback or another serious injury, which does help Ware's value a little, though.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Tyrell Williams vs Crowder rest of season .5 ppr?

I need to drop one of them. Neither will likely ever get started on my team this is more of a just in case/which one will help my opponents less if they get picked up?

e: nevermind williams is the better own i think. i just dropped crowder.

Tree Dude fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Sep 30, 2016

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Tree Dude posted:

Tyrell Williams vs Crowder rest of season .5 ppr?

I need to drop one of them. Neither will likely ever get started on my team this is more of a just in case/which one will help my opponents less if they get picked up?

e: nevermind williams is the better own i think. i just dropped crowder.

You did good, son.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

The guy who has Charles won't trade with me. I'm just trying to get rid of Ware and get a decent WR in return.
I tried the same thing in my league. He has literally 1 healthy RB. Picked up Damien Williams instead. Enjoy your 1 point, fucko

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

The Zack posted:

I tried the same thing in my league. He has literally 1 healthy RB. Picked up Damien Williams instead. Enjoy your 1 point, fucko

Yeah I sent off an offer of Ware for Fuller. Basically said "You could use some insurance for Charles and I could use a receiver. Let's try to make something happen." We'll see. If he says no, I'm going to laugh so hard when Charles has a setback.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
Decker has a partially torn rotator cuff and won't play this week

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012

axelord posted:

I traded away Abdullah right before his injury.

I then traded away Decker right before his shoulder died.

Pray I don't trade further.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

axelord posted:

Now I'm tempted to start Enunwa over Hurns. But after the sixpatrickening....

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Re: Charles/Ware chat, I have Charles and Ware now, but was trying to figure out if I should snag McKinnon instead of Ware. I have T. Gurley, Latavius Murray, C. Mike, and Crowell as well (8 person league). It's just that Ware looks like a better play this week than my other middle of the pack folks. I suppose I ought to play Gurley, C. Mike, and ? This week, while rostering McKinnon?

In other news I wish I knew how Russell Wilson was going to do so I could decide between him and Bortles for trainwreck of the week.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Butter Hole posted:

Now I'm tempted to start Enunwa over Hurns. But after the sixpatrickening....

lol my brother dropped Fitz for Tannehill this week, that worked out well for him

so what I'm saying is Fitz is going to destroy the Seahawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation

Arcturas posted:

Re: Charles/Ware chat, I have Charles and Ware now, but was trying to figure out if I should snag McKinnon instead of Ware. I have T. Gurley, Latavius Murray, C. Mike, and Crowell as well (8 person league). It's just that Ware looks like a better play this week than my other middle of the pack folks. I suppose I ought to play Gurley, C. Mike, and ? This week, while rostering McKinnon?

In other news I wish I knew how Russell Wilson was going to do so I could decide between him and Bortles for trainwreck of the week.

If you're a Charles owner you should hold Ware until Charles has been back at least 2-3 weeks and is performing well.

• Locked thread