Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

"Does preparation help?"

Certainly didn't help Ryan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Waffles Inc. posted:

ahhaha oh my god trump is getting headshotted by paul goddamn ryan

When Paul Ryan is able to make fun of your debate performance

holy moly

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Spun Dog posted:

Lickspittle

"Thrall."

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

They also both have no balls

Paging Business Gorillas to the thread

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
There has gotta be a german word for the humiliation of being effectively criticized by someone who is demonstrably incompetent at what you failed at

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

When Paul Ryan is able to make fun of your debate performance

holy moly

Paul Ryan looks so happy to have an excuse to laugh at Trump.

It is a laugh that sounds very close to tears.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Night10194 posted:

"Does preparation help?"

Certainly didn't help Ryan.

He didn't specify what type of preparation. Preparation H definitely did help.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Here's the videos - https://www.buzzfeed.com/danielwagner/trump-video-depositions

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud
Ryan's done nothing but issue completely toothless "I don't agree with this" statements and "I didn't see that tweet" rebuttals, so you know it's bad when he actually has a reaction to how badly Trump hosed up. When the spineless are dunking on you, you're in bad shape.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
If Juanita Broaddick is such a Trump card why hasn't she ever been used against the Clintons effectively before? I mean GHW ran the loving Willie Horton ad, you'd think he would have no trouble running that angle.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

Ryan's done nothing but issue completely toothless "I don't agree with this" statements and "I didn't see that tweet" rebuttals, so you know it's bad when he actually has a reaction to how badly Trump hosed up. When the spineless are dunking on you, you're in bad shape.

It specifically means they think it's safe to attack you, which means you're really vulnerable now.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

We're one more good poll away from tipping NC back to blue

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

gradenko_2000 posted:

Paging Business Gorillas to the thread

The easily defeated henchmen fodder?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/781912261409533952

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

greatn posted:

If Juanita Broaddick is such a Trump card why hasn't she ever been used against the Clintons effectively before? I mean GHW ran the loving Willie Horton ad, you'd think he would have no trouble running that angle.

Because there was never any proof in Broaddick's case and she didn't accuse him until the end of 1999 after Monica Lewinsky already happened.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Taerkar posted:

The easily defeated henchmen fodder?

Pictured: Business Gorilla after posting in USPOL

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

iospace posted:

https://twitter.com/WillMcAvoyACN/status/781847812774375425
You know, I'm sort of torn over this being a bad thing. On one hand, yeah, Trump being a crook should be blasted out, but it also gives his surrogates the ability to bring up the Clinton Foundation. On the other, this is a message that goes straight to suburban women. It'll energize them to vote against him at best, keep the republican ones at home at worst.

Honestly, keeping the republicans home is better, because it means they wont vote for republicans on the rest of the ballot

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

loving do it Trump, I dare you. Hillary has been waiting all year for it.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Pictured: Business Gorilla after posting in USPOL

Hey now!

Yamcha was entertaining.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

greatn posted:

She didn't speak come out about it until 1999, the only time it could have been used was Hillary's senate bid.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Majorian posted:

"Thrall."

I'm thinking that the rise in the use of th euse of 'surrogate' is a direct response to Trump's people repeatedly going on various shows and acting as though they can't speak for him in defense of whatever dumb thing he did.

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

I couldn't find anything about the "criticism from the incompetent", but I have one for this.

Handschuhschneeballwerfer (n.): a coward willing to criticize and abuse from a safe distance

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ocrumsprug posted:

I couldn't find anything about the "criticism from the incompetent", but I have one for this.

Handschuhschneeballwerfer (n.): a coward willing to criticize and abuse from a safe distance

nice

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
If you want BG to start posting, you need to start discussing Bernie Bros. It's his smelling salts.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

ocrumsprug posted:

German is a wonderful language.

That could also describe Trump, however :v: Look at the way he conducted himself in Mexico and then that same night once he was safe from a foreign media and surrounded by his sycophantic supporters.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Well, it's nice to see The NY Times finally admitting that there was some merit to Hillary's "vast right-wing conspiracy" claims, 20 years after mocking her for that comment.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/iD4RO/status/781539274936070150

missed this yesterday but lol

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
also:

https://twitter.com/jessesingal/status/781840667664408576

:wow:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

ocrumsprug posted:

"Backpfeifengesicht" is also relevant for both Ryan and Trump. It roughly translates to "a face badly in need of a fist".

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

So, uh, the gently caress is going on here?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Ernst Röhm comparisons are becoming eerily prescient.:stare:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The right-wing meltdown going on about this debate is really quite something.
I can't loving wait for the post-mortem on this election.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Night10194 posted:

Turns out literal nazis hate half-jewish homosexuals even if they say pro-nazi things

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

So Melania was born in 1970 and the Clintons married in 1975. The two of them (Bill/Hill) actually met in 1970 when they were at Yale so technically their relationship is as old as Trump's wife.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Night10194 posted:

I think Milo scammed some of his fellow Nazis and they're chuffed about it.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

Night10194 posted:

The Daily Stormer is, as their name indicates, a neo-nazi rag. Milo Yiannopolous is part Jewish. You may draw your own conclusions from this.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

So according to the videos transcripts, the "rapist mexicans" part of his speech was planned, not a spur of the moment thing.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I was mostly wondering if he'd done something special or if it was just them going 'You know, part Jewish.'

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

But isn't Milo "one of their good ones"? What did he do to lose their good graces?

EDIT

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

The Daily Stormer is, as their name indicates, a neo-nazi rag. Milo Yiannopolous is part Jewish. You may draw your own conclusions from this.

ah.

huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

canepazzo posted:

So according to the videos transcripts, the "rapist mexicans" part of his speech was planned, not a spur of the moment thing.

:stonklol:

Guess that confirms that Trump genuinely thinks his base is the majority of Americans then.

• Locked thread