Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Uchu Kitaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

This is beautiful.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Crasical posted:

Uchu Kitaaaaaa

Doesn't that cause her to barf?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
A small price to pay.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ConanThe3rd posted:

Doesn't that cause her to barf?

I think she only gets sick when she makes herself weightless.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

RatHat posted:

I think she only gets sick when she makes herself weightless.

She gets sick when she goes over her upper weight limit, which is definitely more than 1 person, but using her power on her own body will pretty much automatically trigger it as well for whatever reason.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

This is now an important part of my life.

I don't know how, but it is.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

post dis if u cry evry tiem

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I ordered the first two volumes today to be here by Tuesday! In the meantime I've rewatched the episode where All Might appears before the villains and beats Nomu and goddamn it's all so loving sick.

FH_Meta
Feb 20, 2011

TriffTshngo posted:

She gets sick when she goes over her upper weight limit, which is definitely more than 1 person, but using her power on her own body will pretty much automatically trigger it as well for whatever reason.

At last check her limit has gone over three tons, and Uraraka can use it on herself for a little bit without messing her inner ear too much (or something). Point is that it's not instant any more.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ochako <3

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Quote this if you had a BNHA av before it was cool

jk it's always been cool

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I really wanna buy a Tokoyami avatar because it's October and Tokoyami is my boy

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
But your av is so cute.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

But your av is so cute.

Thank you :blush:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Get one with tokoyami muching with his creepy birdman teeth

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
So which chapter title is more likely in the near future, "Uraraka: Rising" or "Uraraka Ochako: the Origin"?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Ochako is gonna rescue a fuckton of people next chapter

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

Dangerous Person posted:

Ochako is gonna rescue a fuckton of people next chapter

3 fucktons is her weight limit iirc

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

The Sandman posted:

So which chapter title is more likely in the near future, "Uraraka: Rising" or "Uraraka Ochako: the Origin"?

Uraraka: Rising because of her quirk.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I hope the whole next chapter is Ochako-focused

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
She should team up with Froppy. She can float people out of danger and then Froppy can jump around setting things straight.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Korean raws are out.

http://www.minitoon.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=124&wr_id=644

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Wittgen posted:

She should team up with Froppy. She can float people out of danger and then Froppy can jump around setting things straight.

There's not a single thing wrong with that arangement.

raocow
Apr 23, 2007

Keen Dreams

Please give me a chance to be a better person. -Willhart
chapter's out on MS

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
it's a whale of a chapter

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Always go full Bakugou.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
A neat little show of what's under the cloak:

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

HOLY poo poo IT'S A loving GANGSTER ORCA MAN I LOVE HIM

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
Chapter's up on Mangastream

I actually like how this test is designed. Seems like a more practical hero test than "beat each other up" or "beat each other up and slap stickers on each other while you're doing it."

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

HOLY poo poo IT'S A loving GANGSTER ORCA MAN I LOVE HIM

He was there during the Bakugou Rescue arc, don't you remember?

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

BearDrivingTruck posted:

He was there during the Bakugou Rescue arc, don't you remember?

Actually I forgot he was there, I'd have to go back and look again

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I like the focus on the final page of the three people who will (almost certainly) eventually be the top three heroes all considering what to do.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

Dr Subterfuge posted:

I like the focus on the final page of the three people who will (almost certainly) eventually be the top three heroes all considering what to do.

Pretty sure you're confused, top three heroes appear together earlier in the chapter.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
I'm liking this last challenge. Unlike the other trials and tests so far, this one seems to be the most "real". This seems to encourage cooperation while still having an element of competition.

One of the goals also seems to be to break down the school groups--simulating when, in the professional world, they would have to cooperate with heroes from rival agencies for the common good.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Dr Subterfuge posted:

You mean Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu and Uraraka, right?

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

The Sandman posted:

You mean Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu and Uraraka, right?

no. they dont punch things enough

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well, Tsuyu kicked a shark guy in the face, springboarded off of it, and saved Deku and Mineta's lives that one time, so that's pretty good.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mr. Fowl posted:

I'm liking this last challenge. Unlike the other trials and tests so far, this one seems to be the most "real". This seems to encourage cooperation while still having an element of competition.

One of the goals also seems to be to break down the school groups--simulating when, in the professional world, they would have to cooperate with heroes from rival agencies for the common good.

I like it, but i'm not super fond of how out of their element all the kids seem. I know the series hasn't focused on the rescue stuff much so it makes more sense for the kids to be novices compared to actual combat, but with how confused at it they are and how seemingly competent a lot of the other schools are at it just comes off to me that U.A's been slacking off in teaching them.

Surely there should've been classes about this stuff. It doesn't help that I think in last chapter Aizawa was thinking of how he thought this would basically be their Achilles Heel. If that was the case why wasn't their more focus on it in training! (I know the reason is because it's less fun for the readers to see and we were there for their pre-test training sessions, but it still bugs me a bit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Lets not forget that this class is first years. The rest are almost all second or third years.