Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

How have they not sold model-animation mismatch as dlc at this point? That's an easy :10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Hihohe posted:

You dont congratulate Frankenstein for making a monster.

no it's about warning people of the potential for a new fetish. Did you see the animation where the girl converted her full vore belly into a plump rear end and titties? That was loving amazing

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Elsa posted:

no it's about warning people of the potential for a new fetish. Did you see the animation where the girl converted her full vore belly into a plump rear end and titties? That was loving amazing

Yo, there's plenty of places to talk about whatever weird rear end poo poo gives you a boner. This ain't one of 'em.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Don't yuck his yum

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Who What Now posted:

Yo, there's plenty of places to talk about whatever weird rear end poo poo gives you a boner. This ain't one of 'em.

I said amazing and you heard boner. If it's going to be linked, I'm just saying it needs to come with a warning if the art is kind of good.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

this is all coming from the guy who traces over the EVE character creator to make naked pictures of Elsa from the disney childrens movie Frozen

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Elsa posted:

I said amazing and you heard boner.

Stop talking about how amazing the art of a penis devouring a person was. Stop it.

Stop.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Putting my money on the cock vore poster actually being into cock vore.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Wait, is cock vore a cock being eaten or a cock that eats things?

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Knormal posted:

The latter.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WHY DOES THIS CONVERSATION KEEP HAPPENING IN MULTIPLE THREADS

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Alaois posted:

it's almost like the topic of vore consumes a thread in one gulp

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Knormal posted:

It's actually an uroboros of cocks.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

KiteAuraan posted:

The latter.
Somehow I knew it would be.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Actually this is good and amusing

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
If you want to imagine the future of this thread, imagine cocks eating other cocks... FOREVER!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Knormal posted:

People usually just call the first one a blowjob.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Alaois posted:

To be fair, it happening in The F Plus thread is really no big surprise.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Knormal posted:

:nws: Oh, we have such sights to show you :nws:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/NARUSMA/status/781886676654133248

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Sometimes for fun I mention things like futa or dicknipples to a person to watch them try to hide the look of familiarity with a forced "ewww" when the correct answer is, "what?"

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

The funny thing is that one's probably back on topic

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lets kill fetish talk with JoJo

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Kwyndig posted:

Jesus, whoever designed those has no idea how anatomy, specifically female reproductive anatomy, works.

the idea is you stimulate your genitals

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

imageless cockvore arguments? I must do something about this.

All but two posts on this page were imageless, I must make up for that lack of pictures.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Pomp posted:

This is just a hamble babyboy trying to sell his wages

I don't know what this means. Google gave me very confusing autocompletes.
http://imgur.com/a/aKS9m I read those suggested bible quotes and ain't none of them said hamble or baby boy so I am just confused.

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety

Captain Invictus posted:

big ol block of undertale
Just want to say thanks for posting this stuff (ditto to whoever else also posts cool undertale fanworks), seeing the neat things people have made for the game is a big source of happiness for me.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Everdraed posted:

Just want to say thanks for posting this stuff (ditto to whoever else also posts cool undertale fanworks), seeing the neat things people have made for the game is a big source of happiness for me.

Thank you for your outstanding work on the game. What you did in particular is still
one of the most memorable gaming moments in recent memory for me, that was quite
intense and a brilliant swerve from how the entire rest of the game had been portrayed.

And I have a near limitless source of undertale.
There is an incredible amount of fanart for it, so I will continue to post as much as I can!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Everdraed posted:

*You felt your sins crawling on your back*

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

If you're into the game, here's a playthrough made by the purest and most emotional person on the planet https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0zzsxSmog5D9Z8BDRB_Egnd5OkfifrV7

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sentient Data posted:

If you're into the game, here's a playthrough made by the purest and most emotional person on the planet https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0zzsxSmog5D9Z8BDRB_Egnd5OkfifrV7

What the gently caress? It's not BillyMC!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sentient Data posted:

There's also the actually good playthrough by Barry and Ross, who also happen to be voice actors and do some quite high quality voicing for each character in the game. My favorites are Undyne(fish-type), Mettaton, Sans, and Papyrus. They also do a Genocide run and absolutely hate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjUPWvcv7xs

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRQGRBgN_EnrULQN6IIjaMrKUUpyV08vK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdyvV2tqsG4&hd=1

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So you complete a game and think to yourself, hmm, I wonder what it would be like if someone else played the very same game, and then watch hundreds of hours worth of people farting in their mics while doing faces.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yep, it's fun to see other people enjoy things you enjoy, especially if they can add quality voice acting to it along the way!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yeah, sometimes instead of listening to music, I just watch videos of people listening to music. Reminds me of the good times I had when I listened to music myself.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Oh hush

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, sometimes instead of listening to music, I just watch videos of people listening to music. Reminds me of the good times I had when I listened to music myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Check out this cool fanart of Charlie the Unicorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRfzApHpdpM

• Locked thread