Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL53U_YZ_4o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a fascinating look into the lives of the alt-right

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
How can someone be an adult baby? It's an oxymoron

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Oh Chad, my sweet summer child.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Google image search the term.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I saw this in my feed last night and I live in central Indiana.....

Kirk Vikernes has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Oct 2, 2016

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

we are the Funyuns posted:

I saw this in my feed last night and I live in central Indiana.....

If only we could see it too!

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

EmmyOk posted:

It's great actually and he reminds me of that amazing flirt trainer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUYQ2DMddYA

"Who are the best flirts in the world?... Well actually they're little kids."

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

looks like his head is trying to get 500 feet away from his body

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

looks like his head is trying to get 500 feet away from his body

It's natural selection to reach further away from his home without the ankle bracelet going off and alerting the cops.

Edit:

Ularg has a new favorite as of 19:55 on Oct 1, 2016

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

The entire comments section on that post is just zingers about his neck
https://www.facebook.com/StLouisCountyPolice/photos/a.122113751140743.16423.122091914476260/1213603408658433/?type=3&theater

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Cosima posted:

"Who are the best flirts in the world?... Well actually they're little kids."

quick zoom half an inch closer on his face

I like when he explains the concept of a smile and how it can be used to let others know you're happy and therfore chicks will want you.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Seize him, you fools!

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Celery Face posted:

The absolute worst person to have in front of you when you're lining up for food on your lunch break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06sao4GwfbU

I had assholes like these in front of me at a DQ today. For gods sake, stop being so fussy. They were complaining endlessly about nonsense minor issues with a look on their face like this is the first time they've ever complained.

Christ almighty. It's a sketchy DQ. They do sketchy DQ things. Take what you can get and move on. I'm sorry that the fries weren't in the shape that you wanted. My apologies that you wanted more bun (whatever that means). Just pay and go. If you're mad, just don't come again.

Also, gloves are not sterile. Well washed hands are always best. I can stick a gloved finger up a dogs rear end and it wont be magically clean because it's a glove.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

trapped mouse posted:

If only we could see it too!

Boy, do I feel silly.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1I5GRdLDlw

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
No, he reminds me more of Vincent Price's character "Egghead" from the 60's Batman. Would post a pic but I'm on mobile.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I got you bro

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Reminds me of that guy everyone loves at 343i (the halo dudes).

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

mostlygray posted:

Also, gloves are not sterile. Well washed hands are always best. I can stick a gloved finger up a dogs rear end and it wont be magically clean because it's a glove.

What the hell does this even mean?

E: I mean, people in food prep have to change their gloves if they touch contaminants or anything that's not food and doctors change theirs between procedures and patients, so I'm not really sure what your complaint is. And I'm pretty sure if you put on a glove and shove your hand up a dog's rear end you'll still have a clean hand when you take the glove off. If you don't then you bought defective gloves and should probably seek a refund (and psychological help).

the future is WOW has a new favorite as of 10:09 on Oct 2, 2016

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

mostlygray posted:

I had assholes like these in front of me at a DQ today. For gods sake, stop being so fussy. They were complaining endlessly about nonsense minor issues with a look on their face like this is the first time they've ever complained.

Christ almighty. It's a sketchy DQ. They do sketchy DQ things. Take what you can get and move on. I'm sorry that the fries weren't in the shape that you wanted. My apologies that you wanted more bun (whatever that means). Just pay and go. If you're mad, just don't come again.

i think the gloves are to stop your finger from getting rear end grossness on 'em my dude

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Yes that's the way usage of gloves should work, but if you think teenagers and adults who can't find anything better to do adhere to as strict of standards as doctors do, that's pretty naive. Even doctors aren't perfect with that kind of thing all the time. I definitely have seen/known people who think that since their hands are clean, it doesn't matter what your gloves are touching and I've seen at least one example of someone handling raw meat and then touching cooked meat with the same gloves, and when confronted they said something like "but I'm wearing gloves".

The local burger king kitchen isn't an operating room, hygiene rules and best practices are seen more as guidelines/things you only do if the manager is looking.

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
Agree. Most people in food service know to wear gloves, but many do bot grasp the idea beyond the basic idea.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Please do not prepare food after fingering dogs.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Lazy Reservist posted:

I got you bro

Thanks man. You have to admit the resemblance!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Cicadas! posted:

Please do not prepare food after fingering dogs.

I touch your food

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
gently caress yes this thread

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Yes that's the way usage of gloves should work, but if you think teenagers and adults who can't find anything better to do adhere to as strict of standards as doctors do, that's pretty naive. Even doctors aren't perfect with that kind of thing all the time. I definitely have seen/known people who think that since their hands are clean, it doesn't matter what your gloves are touching and I've seen at least one example of someone handling raw meat and then touching cooked meat with the same gloves, and when confronted they said something like "but I'm wearing gloves".

The local burger king kitchen isn't an operating room, hygiene rules and best practices are seen more as guidelines/things you only do if the manager is looking.

I used to work in an ER and changed my gloves after literally every interaction and got yelled at in a restaurant job that I was being too much of a "neat freak" when I'd change gloves from working with dirty dishes to clean ones. "Those gloves cost money!" So does hand sanitizer! Which is why they didn't have any of that.

It was at a college cafeteria :negative:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
A restaurant I worked at a while back was getting a health inspection and she said that we were using gloves too much. A health inspector said that.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Tofu Terry posted:

I used to work in an ER and changed my gloves after literally every interaction and got yelled at in a restaurant job that I was being too much of a "neat freak" when I'd change gloves from working with dirty dishes to clean ones. "Those gloves cost money!" So does hand sanitizer! Which is why they didn't have any of that.

It was at a college cafeteria :negative:

At that point I wouldn't care about looking like a nerd and have a box of new gloves and hand sanitizer attached to my belt.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

From the "Meemaw Collection."

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011

This is just a spot-on Beaky Buzzard cosplay:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

"If only there was a way to slut up a parka!"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Millions of Crows posted:

Seize him, you fools!

Incoming message from the Big Giant Head!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

:yarg:

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Celery Face posted:

The absolute worst person to have in front of you when you're lining up for food on your lunch break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06sao4GwfbU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVIkMToA3FU

Oh my god, I swear I know this woman. She constantly comes into where I work, and is notorious for her petty neediness and occasional non-explosive outbursts. Every time she comes in we're on pins and needles on whether or not this is going to be the day she rips into us. The first time I served her, she got fussy about the fact that I apparently grazed my hand across the top of her popcorn. I imagine that she is constantly hearing from everyone who serves her 'No I didn't'. Also, at the time she leaned in to sneeze on a black girl. There's also the story of when she was ranting in our theater regarding something about sluts. By the time we got in there, there was a wide berth between her and everyone else, but she shut up so we couldn't kick her out. Then there's the time two women had the gall to laugh amongst themselves 'too loudly'. So she had to snap at them to be quiet, and grumble to me about the nerve of those women annoying her. I had the satisfaction of telling her to 'Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down.'. Boy she was pissed after that (still saw a movie though). Worst that we have caught her doing is droping dental floss and wet wipes on the ground for us to clean up. She is a garbage person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why don't you just ban her? I used to ban people in retail all the time.

• Locked thread