Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Ravenfood posted:

The vagenda of manocide is real! I won't stand for this erasure of white men in our society.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for male children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

What kind of person would have this on display? I'm genuinely curious.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

drilldo squirt posted:

What kind of person would have this on display? I'm genuinely curious.

Patrick Bateman

Also Donald Trump Jr.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

The avatar of female objectification

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

lozzle posted:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for male children.

It'll be hard to stand without vagina bones, but I'll try. Rascal brigades only go so far we'll need some brave souls to secure the second floors.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The avatar of female objectification

It even includes blood, obviously to remind us of menstruation, and decapitation, because obviously manly men kill anything that is on the rag

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

a.lo posted:

Wow, somebody should be arrested.

You're allowed to give your kid alcohol if you want; prostitute kill simulator is fine.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

drilldo squirt posted:

They are basing their life around video games, it's sad to be quite honest.

I will say this about Gamergate. It really served as a wake up call for me on this front.

Never let your hobbies define your entire personality, especially when it involves corporate products.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

berserker posted:

It even includes blood, obviously to remind us of menstruation, and decapitation, because obviously manly men kill anything that is on the rag

More of it embodies simultaneously the objectification of women's bodies as sexual objects and the objectification of women's bodies as targets of violence.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The Hateful Vagina Bones

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

BigRed0427 posted:

I will say this about Gamergate. It really served as a wake up call for me on this front.

Never let your hobbies define your entire personality, especially when it involves corporate products.

Gamergate was as much about video games as Voter ID laws are about voter fraud.

That poo poo was just pure, unbridled misogyny.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Censored vagaina bones is a really good combination of words, in my humble opinion.

Sensible Thursday
Jul 28, 2007

BigRed0427 posted:

Remember the good old days when Gamer culture was just something Microsoft made up to sell Mountain Dew?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

More of it embodies simultaneously the objectification of women's bodies as sexual objects and the objectification of women's bodies as targets of violence.

I like to imagine the succession of thought processes that led to its creation and marketing, and wonder whether anyone ever proposed that it might be a bad idea and how that was received.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

lozzle posted:

Gamergate was as much about video games as Voter ID laws are about voter fraud.

That poo poo was just pure, unbridled misogyny.

One of the things that always struck me as weird was the it was allegations about Kotaku. No one respected Kotaku to begin with.

Side note: holy poo poo does phone posting with iOS 10 suck.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Mel Mudkiper posted:

"The Taint" does a good job of doing this in movie form.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Forgall posted:

You are really overestimating intelligence of gamers and their connection to reality.
S

I have no idea how these guys think that American translators and editors getting rid of content that sexualizes minors to avoid scandal and/or a higher ESRB rating is equivalent to fascist-style censorship.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Nintendo took the witch touching minigame out of Fire Emblem, time to protest in the streets.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Pelvis so untoned
Gotta uncensor all my waifu's vag bones

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MariusLecter posted:

"The Taint" does a good job of doing this in movie form.

Also every horror and suspense film ever. I had to stop watching police procedurals when I realized all of them are about uncritically celebrating the intersection of eroticism and violence

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Volcott posted:

Nintendo took the witch touching minigame out of Fire Emblem, time to protest in the streets.

I googled this.

I don't know what I was expecting.

:wtc:

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

My boner takes precedent over the rights and safety of all others.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Also every horror and suspense film ever. I had to stop watching police procedurals when I realized all of them are about uncritically celebrating the intersection of eroticism and violence

Hey now, The Wire is technically a police procedural. :colbert:

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
Get a load of that Os Coxa! I bet her Illium goes all the way up.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
dem bones dem bones dem vagiiiiiiina bones

now hear the word of the lord

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/781369976741474305

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Volcott posted:

Burning down the system over my vagaina bones and witch molesting minigames.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Josef bugman posted:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/stop-whining-about-false-balance-w440228

This seems like a very weird story from Matt Taibbi, anyone want to come in with thair take?

quote:

The people complaining about "false balance" usually seem confident in having discovered the truth of things for themselves, despite the media's supposed incompetence. They're quite sure of whom to vote for and why. Their complaints are really about the impact that "false balance" coverage might have on other, lesser humans, with weaker minds than theirs. Which is not just snobbish, but laughably snobbish. So, shut up.
Everyone's opinions are always equally valid, guys. So, shut up.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:iceburn:

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

idiotsavant posted:

dem bones dem bones dem vagiiiiiiina bones

now hear the word of the lord

your vagina bone connected to your, thigh bone

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

mandatory lesbian posted:

i have never made a long post!!

I don't think I've ever posted in D&D before but I will now to say that you are terrible, have always been terrible, your pedophilia post was terrible, and you should never post.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
If you want creepy anime bullshit buy a Vita. That's the entire reason it exists.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Inferior Third Season posted:

Is global warming a scientific fact or a Chinese hoax? Who knows!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Oh what is that? You want to remove the 14 year old girl breast groping mini game from the US release?

Cultural imperialist prude!!!!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Minimalist Program posted:

I don't think I've ever posted in D&D before but I will now to say that you are terrible, have always been terrible, your pedophilia post was terrible, and you should never post.

Agreed.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Does anyone know Trump and Clinton's stances on censored vaginas bones?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

drilldo squirt posted:

Does anyone know Trump and Clinton's stances on censored vaginas bones?

Going out on a limb I'll say Donald Trump would be for the sexualization of fictional children while Hillary Clinton would probably be against it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I just remembered that time they tried to spin people upset about video games featuring the sexual objectification of children by calling them "neo-puritans"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Inferior Third Season posted:

Wait doesn't this guy have some weird rumors swirling around him about how he was hooking up with underage girls when he was in Russia? Is that valid? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I just remembered that time they tried to spin people upset about video games featuring the sexual objectification of children by calling them "neo-puritans"

You're just intolerant of Japanese culture!

Also ephebophilia is totally different from pedophilia!

These statements are completely unrelated.

• Locked thread