Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

punchymcpunch posted:

Hi Frank is Eve pve as bad as Gaz pve?

Troll answer: Worse.

Real answer: Way better (in null) because there is actual danger. Also, there is pvp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Lol at PvP in eve

Hisec rat risk nothing gain isk

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Plz close thread

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
A white cop stops Luke for being a black man wearing a hoody. Fires a dozen rounds into his back. That might be a little on the nose there Netflix.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

If they start using bullet proof skin the Punishers will have to start using anti-armor rounds

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

lol I get it!

Because racism

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sounds like an average day here in Louisiana.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

So you finally moved?

I guess this means you can start SG leading again!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

Hi Frank is Eve pve as bad as Gaz pve?

it's only good if you bot it, then you get banned, that is my story.

RIP Lucas Cage, you were too good for this world.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/01/technology/netflix-outage/index.html

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

FranktheBank posted:

Troll answer: Worse.

Real answer: Way better (in null) because there is actual danger. Also, there is pvp

no it really is way worse. eve pve is the most boring paint by numbers bullshit ever conceived, even wormholes and incursions

also no one gets killed ratting unless they're pants on head retarded

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Percelus posted:

no it really is way worse. eve pve is the most boring paint by numbers bullshit ever conceived, even wormholes and incursions

also no one gets killed ratting unless they're pants on head retarded

Eve ratting is great because I can do anything else (netflix, chores, etc) and still be near maximum efficiency. I used to play OW while ratting. I currently am doing DED sites, which is advanced PVE and requires me to pay attention, but earns a lot more.

For the most part, you're right about the non-dying part, except for a few tricks. Like I landed on a rattlesnake who warped off, so i flew to about where he would land when he comes back. Then force logged and came back 12 minutes later and landed right on him.

There's also seeing where certain people warp when you come into system, setting drag bubbles 500km off, then leaving system and coming back 10+ minutes later and catching them in warp.

When all of that fails... blue spies.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

someone reinvite me to the guild

and also don't kick me from the guild again. there are not enough people on at any point for it to be a little joke where people can easily get reinvited to the guild anymore

this is not 2013

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
lol u mad

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Rufio posted:

lol u mad

please calm down rufio, its just a video game

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Just like old times

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

Because racism

i am against it fwiw

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Kelp Plankton posted:

lol u right

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Kelp Plankton posted:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

instead of gettin mad think about when we all used to play this and we'd be chattin and gettin GoKs and poo poo. just clownin and havin a good time

you guys remember that

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Kelp Plankton posted:

and also don't kick me from the guild again. there are not enough people on at any point for it to be a little joke where people can easily get reinvited to the guild anymore

this is not 2013

Shot you an invite.

I sure am enjoying this Luke Cage event with my garbage-tier all-credit-find Lucas Cage.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

the way to make credits asros must have been referring to

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Asros was referring to vendoring Alex Trebek Hair Gels, because drop simulator says they drop all the time.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

davebo posted:

Shot you an invite.

I sure am enjoying this Luke Cage event with my garbage-tier all-credit-find Lucas Cage.

There's an achievement for looting 250K on Luke plus killing some fools as Ant-Man with the She-Hulk TU. Even without stacking CF or playing Luke much I'm up to 36K already, so I think they may have buffed credit drops.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Kelp Plankton posted:

this is not 2013

On which note, some person who thinks they're funny has kicked me again. I cosmiced Black Cat for this?

Reinvite for JeditOjanen, please.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Kelp Plankton posted:

this is not 2013

lmao

p.s. literally everyone is an officer thanks to jusu, I think you'll be fine

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Oct 2, 2016

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Tom Gorman posted:

instead of gettin mad think about when we all used to play this and we'd be chattin and gettin GoKs and poo poo. just clownin and havin a good time

you guys remember that

MH classic servers pls

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

when has :gaz: ever let us down? everything will be :ok:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Adult Sword Owner posted:

MH classic servers pls
revert the game to august 2014. all the extra characters and content and quality of life upgrades were the beginning of the end.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Soothing Vapors posted:

lmao

p.s. literally everyone is an officer thanks to jusu, I think you'll be fine

the number of officers isnt the problem

its that nobody is ever online

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
well I officered some guy earlier and charged him with kicking you on sight so let's see how it plays out

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Did the MH fantasy football league ever kick off? Or was that just jokes.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It definitely kicked off. Holyshoot is killing it.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Percelus posted:

when has :gaz: ever let us down?

yes

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Nice. I just remembered that it was happening since the league I'm in finally is playing it's first week right now. I blame people having life stuff come up as to why we started week 4. As well as the offline draft input being a bit dodgy.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
What's new, pussycat.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
More to the point, what are these rumors of Robbie Reyes and Kamala Khan being team ups now

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's true.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Marvel Team-Ups 2016

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

It definitely kicked off. Holyshoot is killing it.

Julio Jones was the Luke Cage of football this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Big-rear end post about changes to achievements, item boxes etc. as a result of unique items going bye-bye.

Asros posted:

We are removing the exchange recipes for credits during the talent update because we are planning on doing an event during the time between the Talent update and Post-Talent update where we increase the drop rate of all Uniques in a very significant manner. This is to help players gear up and prep for the difficulty slider as much as possible and also help players with any unique related achievements before they become retired in the Post-Talent update. More info on that will come soon. So, that being said - we want to achieve those goals without creating a huge influx of credits in to the economy, as we are working on ways to better balance the entire credit related economy going forward.
:rip: credit chests. Raid unique crafting recipes are "being reviewed", so who knows how that's going to turn out.

• Locked thread