Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Teikanmi posted:

i forgot Nocturne was a champion that existed in the League of Legenz

Same, but like 100 champions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I hope peanut goes try force build and sends zven to fart gently caress hell every time he curtain calls.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Malz/Nocturne/Kennen is a pretty decent engage comp and pray is an ezreal god so... yeah it's fine. they will smash.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

mid karma is poo poo and G2 will lose based on that pick alone.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
G2's comp is pretty good, imo

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I want to see six jungle bans next game.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
God drat I forgot mentioning DotA in a lol thread was a dumb idea because it brings out all the idiots in thread who know nothing

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Smol posted:

Someone explain G2's comp to me
extend fights forever and win through jhin being untouchable and olaf being unkillable. it kinda made sense up until the point where rox brought out the nocturne to kill jhin and deny vision (and hence split every fight) and then expect is playing gnar for some incredibly dumb reason when gangplank was open??

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
why why why would you pick karma/nami (karmi) with a loving jhin

QUICK GO IN

[slowly fires four autos, walks away slowly]

e: i guess the idea is for olaf to win the game pre 10 minutes when rox consistently doesn't do anything, then make him Go Fast to try and win during the next 15 minutes

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

like even with peanut having fun out there just spitballin i don't see a route by which g2 can win this game because they just don't do enough damage ever, but we'll see i guess

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

why are people talking about immortals as if they aren't poo poo

people love a loser

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

like even with peanut having fun out there just spitballin i don't see a route by which g2 can win this game because they just don't do enough damage ever, but we'll see i guess
k thats a start i guess

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

ungulateman posted:

why why why would you pick karma/nami (karmi) with a loving jhin

QUICK GO IN

[slowly fires four autos, walks away slowly]

It's for the olaf

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Ugh I'm so torn between college football and worlds. So I'll just say...lol CLG.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Luna Was Here posted:

God drat I forgot mentioning DotA in a lol thread was a dumb idea because it brings out all the idiots in thread who know nothing

You could have just said because people post here

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

henkman posted:

It's for the olaf
yeah jhin is purely utility here, he stands the gently caress back and provides the slow and the execute damage through his ult, maybe pray essence shifts into him and he fires on him a bunch but that's it

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Nocturne/Malz is pretty brutal, honestly. I don't think Rox's comp is bad at all.

e: lol smeb even checked the bush right before

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
never mind peanut's back baby

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Trick2g sure has come a long way

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Sexpansion posted:

Nocturne/Malz is pretty brutal, honestly. I don't think Rox's comp is bad at all.

e: lol smeb even checked the bush right before
they still probably win even from where they are atm bc it is a lot better but this is some Good poo poo Right Here

stump collector
May 28, 2007
this game is exciting; but; g2 have no lategame damage unless im missing something

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

stump collector posted:

this game is exciting; but; g2 have no lategame damage unless im missing something
it's legit just karma/nami bringing heals and shields and ardent censer and athenes and all that poo poo & jhin has the extra execute damage on his ult and rox dont have tanks. it's still likely not enough but olaf is a Nice Champion as the parlance goes so i get the plan

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
:laffo:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
ROOOXXX you beautiful bastards.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I love Noct so much

Such a great steal

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

lmao cmon... this worlds is crazy

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Iceborn Ezreal + Ruby Sightstone Soraka is the weakest loving dumpster poo poo bot lane I have ever seen in my entire loving life and a thousand years of shame should be cast upon the ROX Tigers for playing it.

Only the super manly Nocturne is redeeming this trash.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

what the heck

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.
Lmao G2 just back and crush them at baron again you idiots.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Trick2g sure has come a long way

...or has he

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
rip g2 you tried and then you were dumb

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
5-star throw

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pfft haha pray manages to make blue ezreal look good

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

From solidly in control to tilted as all hell in 4 minutes

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
ROX Advantages:
- Nocturne looks cool.
- Not an EU team.
- We get gifts for their baron steal.

Hell yes go ROX

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

why do they have two lockets :laffo:

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

P E A N U T

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Gorilla looks awful this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy