Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wouldnt be too hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Um.. Well ya it would o.o deers run fast as gently caress dude and just punching it to death -- That would be a lot of punching and you would probably get tired

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

rediscover posted:

Um.. Well ya it would o.o deers run fast as gently caress dude and just punching it to death -- That would be a lot of punching and you would probably get tired

Yeah, and imagine if it decided to try goring you with those antlers - I dare say it'll do more damage than a punch! That hunter is either very brave, or very stupid
Such a good .gif though hahah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah, and imagine if it decided to try goring you with those antlers - I dare say it'll do more damage than a punch! That hunter is either very brave, or very stupid

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Major Isoor posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Major Isoor posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Id punch it right in the brain. Boom,.. Dead deer.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Major Isoor posted:

It's a good gif

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Id punch it right in the brain. Boom,.. Dead deer.

Yeah right dude. This convo is over.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Major Isoor posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Major Isoor is my friend.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Heh, not entirely certain if all these empty-quotes drawing attention to my post is a good thing or a bad thing :v:
In any case, as I finished the game a little while ago and have been considering replaying it via 'new game+', when you reach B&W does your estate keep all the upgrades, or does it fall back into disrepair? Since I sank a lot of money into that place, not long before finishing the story - so now I'm basically broke and don't really want it to all be for nothing.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Major Isoor posted:

Heh, not entirely certain if all these empty-quotes drawing attention to my post is a good thing or a bad thing :v:
In any case, as I finished the game a little while ago and have been considering replaying it via 'new game+', when you reach B&W does your estate keep all the upgrades, or does it fall back into disrepair? Since I sank a lot of money into that place, not long before finishing the story - so now I'm basically broke and don't really want it to all be for nothing.

it's a good thing -- you said something funny.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

It's all for nothing. I was kinda disappointed in the estate to be honest, I wanted it to be a cool party villa where [all the characters from Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy etc] would come in and join my birthday party every day. It gave me bad feels to build a guest bedroom that nobody ever came to stay in..... and also for that to happen in th e game, haha.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ive punched a deer to death before. and petted a deer. its not that different from eachother, easy to do with a handful of animal food

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

ive punched a deer to death before. and petted a deer. its not that different from eachother, easy to do with a handful of animal food

Everyone knows it's easier and healthier to make your own deer at home

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Major Isoor posted:

Finally somebody with some sense in this forum

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I had sex with Triss, the blonde posh bitch and still got to run off with Yen :smug: Your conversation choices with Yen are more important as she knows Geralt is a major horn dog anyway

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the witcher 3 is a great game if you love soap operas

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Gamer With Dignity posted:

It's only a strange and cretinous minority of Witcher 3 players that insists on playing the game like it's a Bioware RPG whose only meaningful choice is which peppy bisexual party member you bang. True connoisseurs of CD Projekt Red's oeuvre relish even the subtlest narrative flourishes of their magnum opus, such as the little-known side quest wherein its protagonist "Geralt" finds a note on the beach and must swim to a chest located a short distance from shore in order to retrieve the priceless treasure to which the note refers.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

at the date posted:

It's only a strange and cretinous minority of Witcher 3 players that insists on playing the game like it's a Bioware RPG whose only meaningful choice is which peppy bisexual party member you bang. True connoisseurs of CD Projekt Red's oeuvre relish even the subtlest narrative flourishes of their magnum opus, such as the little-known side quest wherein its protagonist "Geralt" finds a note on the beach and must swim to a chest located a short distance from shore in order to retrieve the priceless treasure to which the note refers.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Gamer With Dignity posted:

at the date posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i love to gently caress hot babes and hell, so does geralt

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm in novagrad and getting bored of all the fetch quests. Does it get better

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

tumor looking batty posted:

#ItGetsBetter

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

You need to find ciri go talk to the mind reader.
*talk to mind reader lady*
Ok you need to talk to dandelion, go talk to Dandelion
*go talk to Dandelion*
He disappeared, you'll have to talk to all of his girlfriends to find him
Ffffff

Dec 26, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

tumor looking batty posted:

yeah Novigrad is probably the low point. I love city areas and it's incredibly well designed and has good side quests but the main quest in it is a drag

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wind's

howling

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just played a great quest in B&W where Roach can talk and it's ftw.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

julian assflange posted:

:stonklol: N'oh my god

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

julian assflange posted:

that quest is excellent. the dev who posts in the Games thread wrote it and wanted to make it so you could keep Roach talking forever and she would comment on everything in the expansion but it didn't happen

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
I helped determine the new leader of Skellige and beat the top Skellige Gwent players. I feel more accomplished for the latter.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

julian assflange posted:

It's pretty well hidden, too. I didn't find it until my second playthrough.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

hearts of stone feels like most modern dlc where there's basically a single super long quest chain and a small handful of new side things, while B&W feels like an old school expansion pack that takes place entirely separately from the plot of the base game and I definitely appreciate them both a little more for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

that quest is excellent. the dev who posts in the Games thread wrote it and wanted to make it so you could keep Roach talking forever and she would comment on everything in the expansion but it didn't happen

Its for the best that it was limited to just that mission imo

• Locked thread