Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Al! posted:

i spent all day making an adventure game, and to reward my hard work the new york times released one of trump's tax returns (he paid no taxes, and lost 900 mil)

I made a Libertarian Markov bot in the Libertarian thread, we decided to let it start to post on Mises.org and now Libertarians are interacting with it.

Then as a reward for our hard work, this happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx

Mr. Nice! posted:

that's his taxable loss. he didn't actually lose that money himself.

we wouldn't know what it is without the full return

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
What if Trump sent the tax forms himself so that when he releases his marginally less egregious taxes from recent years they look better in comparison

That's what dilbro gonna say, anyway

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

zen death robot posted:

I'm at a loss for words on this loving election, I don't even understand how we got to this point anymore

Once Ted Cruz got out all was lost.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

mandatory lesbian posted:

i woke up in the bathroom 9 hours ago unsure of how i got there, but now i know

time doesn't always go forward

i call that wednesday

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

WrenP-Complete posted:

I made a Libertarian Markov bot in the Libertarian thread, we decided to let it start to post on Mises.org and now Libertarians are interacting with it.

wow, i can't believe mises.org still exists

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

i spent all day making an adventure game, and to reward my hard work the new york times released one of trump's tax returns (he paid no taxes, and lost 900 mil)

:wow:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Skyr posted:

thank you for this invitation, i have not missed a post in months

Cool dude status achieved

:hf:

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
Can anyone link me to the Frontline The Choice 2016 episode? Youtube link is dead and I can't access PBS website video due to not being in the USA :saddowns:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Oiled and Ready posted:

What if Trump sent the tax forms himself so that when he releases his marginally less egregious taxes from recent years they look better in comparison

also to prov ethat hes an actual billionahahahaha ahah ahaha...

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Al! posted:

specifically he likely paid no taxes because he lost 900mil

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Mr. Nice! posted:

that's his taxable loss. he didn't actually lose that money himself.

Yeah, but wasn't it reported he lost about 800 million this year?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

WrenP-Complete posted:

no loving way, can you link it?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
loving gently caress nite krew can you stop blowing up the thread at midnight on weekends, can we please just keep the insane post-a-paloozas for when big news comes out which would obviously not be at midnight on a saturday jeeeeezus

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

It was definitely Tiffany.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Series DD Funding posted:

we wouldn't know what it is without the full return

even without the full return I can tell you that donald trump did not personally see a billion dollars disappear. almost all of it was certainly from business pass thrus.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

pathetic little tramp posted:

loving gently caress nite krew can you stop blowing up the thread at midnight on weekends, can we please just keep the insane post-a-paloozas for when big news comes out which would obviously not be at midnight on a saturday jeeeeezus

gay

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
#LASTTIMETRUMPPAIDTAXES i got my internet from a CD

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

It was definitely Tiffany.

She's just the fall girl

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

nite crewstander: no

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

nah

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

The Harambe joke is as dead as Harambe at this point, but that still loving rules.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Barron!!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
trump did lose a lot, don't get me wrong, but those losses almost entirely represent money that trump's businesses "lost" which in reality was greatly mitigated by bankruptcy proceedings and the like.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
in this world nothing can be said to matter, except death and tax returns

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/782403616300761088

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

#LASTTIMETRUMPPAIDTAXES i got my internet from a CD

last time he paid taxes simpsons was good

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
In ancient version logs for some tax software, Donald J. Trump has his name listed in the 'list of bug fixes' section.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

That's a work of fiction, right?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Karl Sharks posted:

no loving way, can you link it?

The thread is in D&D, I can get you that link, but here's the robot's Disqus page https://disqus.com/by/jrodimus/?utm_source=reply&utm_medium=email&utm_content=comment_parent_author

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
hahaha holy poo poo I just realised: trump has paid more money to the Cuban government than the United States government in the past twenty years.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

hahaha holy poo poo I just realised: trump has paid more money to the Cuban government than the United States government in the past twenty years.

hahahahaha, what a realization

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

quote this if u have <10 posts in this thread and you'll become an auto-cool dude

plz ignore the signs saying "lurker forced labor camp" we're being sarcastic

but do please reveal yourselves

this thread has been my home since I graduated from college. trump doctor sex cake has invaded my nightmares. luv u guys :toot:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
at least we know why he was hiding his returns lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

She's just the fall girl

Plausible. After all, he is a computer genius.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Nice! posted:

trump's tax return from 1995 got leaked.

holy poo poo lmfao it is October 1st we are getting an advent calendar of gently caress donald trump

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

The line about knowing the tax code better than anyone who's ever run for President reads suspiciously like his original doctor's note.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

publishko posted:

this thread has been my home since I graduated from college. trump doctor sex cake has invaded my nightmares. luv u guys :toot:

:hf:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

trump did lose a lot, don't get me wrong, but those losses almost entirely represent money that trump's businesses "lost" which in reality was greatly mitigated by bankruptcy proceedings and the like.

if so, why didn't they say that when they commented on the story to the NYT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
So Gary J to me is pretty much like if your friends called you and theyre like hey, wanna go to the dump and lick stuff or do you wanna go to minigolf? And youre like nahhh im just gonna stay home. Only your home is an active five alarm fire.

Just loving go to minigolf and let the firemen do their job you rear end in a top hat.

• Locked thread