Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seventyfour
Apr 6, 2009

Beneath the Pavement
The Beach
oh my gosh. Dalereed was the grumpy heart of FR. I'm seriously shocked. I just checked on the thread to check on the tax release and saw this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Lol, 900 mill loss listed as other income. Jesus Christ

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Trump Tax Records Obtained by The Times Reveal He Could Have Avoided Paying Taxes for Nearly Two Decades posted by freeper M. Thatcher.

As previously mentioned they're all in complete denial about that it matters, that it's real, etc, etc, etc. It's mostly bog standard stuff.

Mostly.

quote:

To: Sasparilla

And??

Exactly.

But the left is losing its collective mind with joy over this. "Someone" mailed it to the New York Times, apparently, randomly.

Whatever.

The left is nothing but vile demons, but we need to know the agenda they've schemed up for the coming week.

23 posted on 10/1/2016, 6:53:18 PM by M. Thatcher

quote:

To: M. Thatcher

Who committed a felony by releasing Trump’s tax return and how did the New York Times cooperate with it?

36 posted on 10/1/2016, 6:57:25 PM by Petrosius

quote:

I we are going to go back to 1995, then that opens the door to all kinds of Clinton crimes and misdeeds! This is good news!

Also, if Trump did anything illegal with his taxes in 1995, the IRS would have long ago given him the Leona Helmsley treatment.

38 posted on 10/1/2016, 6:57:59 PM by SamAdams76 (It is a wise man who rules by the polls but it is a fool who is ruled by them)

Trump had a very low energy rally tonight. He was really off his game.

quote:

This piece of crap newspaper is why Trump was so angry tonight

They got this illegally

Sue their pants off, Trump!

59 posted on 10/1/2016, 7:07:59 PM by Guenevere (If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do....)
I'd love to see them try. And they might.
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/782430878135947264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

quote:

The more writers the more lies an article contains.

So Trump took legal advantage of the tax code to lower his taxes?

Earth-shattering news! New York Times is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

They’ve got nothing. Its not even a hit piece.

72 posted on 10/1/2016, 7:14:24 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

To: Vendome

How did the New York Times obtain a citizen’s tax returns.

What right does the NYTimes have to publish information about a citizen.

So ‘fat shaming’ is bad but illegally obtaining and publishing a citizen’s tax returns is good?

75 posted on 10/1/2016, 7:16:37 PM by ladyjane

They're really pushing this line hard.

quote:

To: ladyjane

I wonder if the media will go after the NY Slimes for posting an illegally obtained document like they went after Trump for those hacked DNC emails being released..oops almost forgot..its only a bad thing when Democrats emails get released, when Trumps goodies come out(Which I dont think any of this stuff is bad at all, he took advantage of the tax code..I hope he does the same for the rest of us) the media is like “Lets find something we can use against him”

84 posted on 10/1/2016, 7:21:21 PM by Sarah Barracuda

And of course someone is upset about the article even being posted

quote:

Another unrepentant Cruzer or Paulista or maybe even Hillary Troll - that is YOU M. Thatcher. Idiot is purist attitudes like yours gave a defeat in 2008 and 2012. People like you thought Romney and McCain were SOON objectionable that you helped put a racist, anti-American, anyi-Christian, anti-Semite bastard like Obama in the White House TWICE!!!! How did THOSE APPLES WORK OUT??? So go vote for that imbicile “What’s Aleppo” Johnson, stop posting drivel from the NEW YORK TIMES and GET LOST. I am surprised the moderators put up with this pro-Hillary bull $***.

88 posted on 10/1/2016, 7:22:52 PM by ZULU (Where the HELL ARE PAUL RYAN AND MITCH MCCONNELL ?????)

quote:

OMG! HE LOST MONEY AND NOW CAN CLAIM THE LOSS ON HIS RETURNS! OMG! THE HORROR!

Lemme clue the dimasscrats in on something. At least Trump MADE SOME MONEY THE OLD FASHION WAY..he earned it, and DID NOT STEAL IT, like the bitch and her puss filled pimpled hubby did.

97 posted on 10/1/2016, 7:28:10 PM by crz

Ahahaha

quote:

To: Right_in_Virginia

Follow @Cernovich on Twitter and read his feed. You will only get lies and bs if you limit yourself to television media.

125 posted on 10/1/2016, 7:58:52 PM by Voluntaryist

:stonk:

quote:

To: Vendome

All this proves is that McVeigh parked his truck in front of the wrong building.

The MF’s at the NYT have been asking for it since they instigated the Civil War.

On borrowed time.

135 posted on 10/1/2016, 8:16:15 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

quote:

I hope Trump didn’t pay a penny in taxes. This government must be put on a diet until the tyrants are gone.

137 posted on 10/1/2016, 8:21:19 PM by Nuc 1.1 (Nuc 1 Liberals aren't Patriots. Remember 1789)

Oh and now they're starting to actually pick it up...

quote:

To: Voluntaryist

If those documents were really mailed to the NY Times from Trump Tower, then Donald Trump is a genius.

The NY Times played right into his hands by running this story. Now he has a perfect excuse not to release his tax returns
. For one thing, he can claim that someone at the NY Times already has them (even if they don't). And he can also play the aggrieved victim here by complaining about the release of this information.

LMAO.

142 posted on 10/1/2016, 8:29:44 PM by Alberta's Child ("Go ahead, bite the Big Apple ... don't mind the maggots.")

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Trump Campaign statement posted by freeper Trump20162020.

It's about the tax leak, which freep knows either a) was intentionally leaked, b) does not matter, c) shows he's smart, d) demonstrates the left wing bias of the MSM, or e) all of the above.

quote:

To: generally

I wonder if the media will report on the Wikileaks bombshells they have coming(And I Hear its a whopper) LOL look at that I made myself giggle..ANYTHING that comes out negative about the Clintons the Commies will just ignore

7 posted on 10/1/2016, 8:58:20 PM by Sarah Barracuda

They don't even know why this is going to matter.

quote:

To: DataDink

They are having a fit on twitter. I can’t even go on it’s so gross. People are so ignorant on tax laws.

14 posted on 10/1/2016, 9:03:55 PM by napscoordinator (Trump/Hunter, jr for President/Vice President 2016)
Trump not paying income taxes has horrifying "optics" you dumbshits. Think about all the things he said about NATO countries not paying their fair share. The ads are going to be amazing.

quote:

To: Jane Long

Exactly! First thing I thought..clearly to take heat off #basementdwellers

28 posted on 10/1/2016, 9:21:47 PM by rainee (Her)

So I'm not going to cover the threads on it, but the short version is someone found a clip of Hillary talking about the plight of some Millennials and how they've had to move back in with their parents and aren't being fully employed, etc... and somehow spun it into a hit attempt on Bernie supporters. It spread through the Berniebros like wildfire before they figured out they'd been duped and now a whole lot of them are royally pissed at the Trumpkins for pulling that kind of stunt. Trump rambled about Bernie in his rally tonight, so he thinks it still has legs.

Meanwhile, freep is quickly escalating to full on :tinfoil:

quote:

To: Trump20162020

IRS obviously sent it to them. Criminal act, among SO many the Illuminati has committed to try and stop Trump. When he wins, and pulls out all the wires, they will lose control of TRILLIONS.

29 posted on 10/1/2016, 9:22:13 PM by montag813

quote:

quote:

This story is going nuclear... clearly an orchestrated hit on Trump. Amazing that he responded so quickly.

Within hours of the NYT tease release tonight, CNN picked it up, then Hillary released a polished, pre-written statement (blaming Trump for not paying taxes for many years while others went hungry).

33 posted on 10/1/2016, 9:25:28 PM by Cementjungle

Hillary didnt write it, remember she sleeps for 18 hours a day..and really, Hitlary Clinton is one to talk about taxes after what goes down in the Clinton Foundation

39 posted on 10/1/2016, 9:31:41 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

To: Right_in_Virginia

It’s a non issue except to the snarky smug media cartel on Twitters ter. They think this is it and Trump is going down for good. These people lie for a living so they’re just going to repeat that Trump paid no taxes for 18 years rinse repeat. It’s a rigged system. I was wondering why Trump was off prompter tonight calling Hillary a lesbian and making fun of her collapsing. He’s pissed and I don’t blame him. Never seen anything like this pile on.

40 posted on 10/1/2016, 9:38:48 PM by nhwingut (Trump-Pence 2016 - Blow Up The GOPe)

Someone please start a zotwatch on freeper guido911

quote:

To: anyone

People changing the subject to Hillary over this disclosure are not helping. Same goes for how the documents were illegally obtained. None of this has a thing to do with the substance of the argument now. All Trump’s talk about being a great businessman, and how he can “make America great again” is now in question before the voters. Deal with that issue. And do you really think declaring a 1B loss is the sign of a good businessman?

41 posted on 10/1/2016, 9:40:31 PM by guido911 (Please ss)

Freeper Sarah Barracuda is having a really, really bad night.

quote:

To: nhwingut

The media has been the enemy of the American people for a LONG time..just look around, have they at all, just ONCE, reported or investigated ANYTHING on the Clintons..ANYTHING at all..of course not..the Clinton Foundation could give them material for a YEAR, a freakin YEAR..so what, Trump paid NO taxes, good for him..he didnt break any laws, thats the tax code, hate the tax code, CHANGE IT..the law is the law and Trump followed it to the letter..so the bottom line is, what this proves is that Trump followed the law..I’ll get the rope!

52 posted on 10/1/2016, 9:50:41 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

Does this mean Obama got the I.R.S. to leak out Trump's tax information? If this is true, we have a major criminal offense involving the Obama Regime. The first question I would be asking is how did the New York Times get their information?

59 posted on 10/1/2016, 10:00:38 PM by jonrick46 (The Left has a mental disorder: A totalitarian mindset..)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Let's play guess the thread!

Did this delightful post come from
  1. U.S. Catholic school hit with $1 million suit for not allowing same-sex date at dance,
  2. 70 members of Star Trek's cast and crew just wrote an epic anti-Trump letter,
  3. WITNESSING THE FINAL DEMISE OF “MAINSTREAM” MEDIA, or
  4. (Gay)Online Personality Charged With Felony Vandalism After Being Accused Of Filing False Police Report

The answer is B

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ It'd be easier to just read a bible. Then you don't have to deal with the text colors and pictures
BTW Elsie; 1 Timothy 2:11-12
Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Sasparilla

And??

Exactly.

But the left is losing its collective mind with joy over this. "Someone" mailed it to the New York Times, apparently, randomly.

Whatever.

The left is nothing but vile demons, but we need to know the agenda they've schemed up for the coming week.

23 posted on 10/1/2016, 6:53:18 PM by M. Thatcher

Someone that's run part of their campaign on the government being broke, taxes not being paid and not enough money to build/repair stuff that himself doesn't pay taxes.....I'm sorry, what's so hard to understand here? Of wait, freep, double standard activated

McGlockenshire posted:

The media has been the enemy of the American people for a LONG time..just look around, have they at all, just ONCE, reported or investigated ANYTHING on the Clintons..ANYTHING at all..of course not..the Clinton Foundation could give them material for a YEAR, a freakin YEAR..so what, Trump paid NO taxes, good for him..he didnt break any laws, thats the tax code, hate the tax code, CHANGE IT..the law is the law and Trump followed it to the letter..so the bottom line is, what this proves is that Trump followed the law..I’ll get the rope!

Actually? Yes, yes they did. and you know what the outcome was?

You guys were blowing smoke out your asses the whole time.

now then, you guys at freep are all into charity fraud being bad, how about that ten thousand dollar crap paint Donald bought of himself with trump fund money and hung in one of his buildings? That right there is flat out misuse of funding from a charity and not a peep from one of you crazy fuckers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

quote:

Does this mean Obama got the I.R.S. to leak out Trump's tax information? If this is true, we have a major criminal offense involving the Obama Regime. The first question I would be asking is how did the New York Times get their information?

59 posted on 10/1/2016, 10:00:38 PM by jonrick46 (The Left has a mental disorder: A totalitarian mindset..)

Because everyone knows the IRS is based in Trump Tower. You loving moron

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Oct 2, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

McGlockenshire posted:

Let's play guess the thread!

Did this delightful post come from
  1. U.S. Catholic school hit with $1 million suit for not allowing same-sex date at dance,
  2. 70 members of Star Trek's cast and crew just wrote an epic anti-Trump letter,
  3. WITNESSING THE FINAL DEMISE OF “MAINSTREAM” MEDIA, or
  4. (Gay)Online Personality Charged With Felony Vandalism After Being Accused Of Filing False Police Report

The answer is B

One good thing about Dale Reed is he never made gigantic walls of text with impossible-to-replicate-on-SA formatting and for that I will forever be grateful.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

WrenP-Complete posted:

The New York Times just released Trump's 1995 income taxes, showing almost a billion in loss, meaning he would not have paid federal income taxes for 18 years. At 9pm on Saturday night. While he was melting down at a rally. Trump thread is flying with Saturday night party goons.

Edit: he also said Clinton probably cheated on her husband.

If you could be so kind as to link to the thread? I'd like to see the festivities and perhaps join in. Seeing bad things happen to trump fills me with glee.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Oct 2, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Representative Collins tells FBI Director Comey "You Blew It".

"You had one job, Comey! ONE! JOB!"

quote:

To: malvor

Comey didn’t blow it.
Comey provided cover.
Comey is part of the racket
Comey is bought and paid for.

It is just that simple
It is time to lock him up.

2 posted on 10/02/2016 12:55:14 AM PDT by Fai Mao (PIAPS for Prison 2016)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Comey and his brother ONLY protect al Qaeda, the
Clinton Foundation, ISIS and ALL Islamic terrorists
and those who commit election fraud.

Did we forget the Comey brothers are now
also involved in the murder of witnesses, too?

3 posted on 10/02/2016 12:55:56 AM PDT by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")

quote:

To: Fai Mao

“Criminal Facilitation” it is a punishable crime and he thinks like Hillery that he is immune

4 posted on 10/02/2016 1:01:55 AM PDT by TexasTransplant (Sucks when EVERYTHING is Illegal and I'm too old to hold up my end!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

They all “blew it”. The Country is getting dicked around by the entirety of Congress.

7 posted on 10/02/2016 1:42:51 AM PDT by Gene Eric (Don't be a statist!)

quote:

He didn’t blow it. He and Loretta Lynch and others in the Obama whitehut were all HSBC (bank) corporate officers and behind Obama’s financial buyout.

10 posted on 10/02/2016 2:43:29 AM PDT by CodeToad

While Ann may not be as prolific at RANDOMLY capitalizing WORDS as Kit Cat is she is still one the best at it.

quote:

Comey is TOTALLY CORRUPT and so are his AGENTS! NOT one of them resigned!! CORRUPT COWARDS!!!

12 posted on 10/02/2016 2:46:21 AM PDT by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

To: Paladin2

Democrats are LAW-LESS because Republicans are BALL-LESS!!!

Comey SHOULD be IMPEACHED!! Hell, they can't even impeach the IRS CRIMINAL!!

14 posted on 10/02/2016 2:48:21 AM PDT by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

Blew what? He did exactly what he was told to do. None of these guys are Untouchable in this era. Nor are they incorruptible. It will be interesting to see if there remain any FBI denizens not on some self enriching, utterly corrupt agenda. Such is the Comey legacy.

15 posted on 10/02/2016 2:50:52 AM PDT by stevem

quote:

I know this affair has caused me to lose ALL respect for the once great F.B.I.

17 posted on 10/02/2016 2:56:05 AM PDT by Joe Boucher (Go Trump, Give em hell BABY.)

quote:

To: Joe Boucher

Once great F.B.I.? Show me its charter from Congress.

19 posted on 10/02/2016 3:11:54 AM PDT by Ahithophel (Communication is an art form susceptible to sudden technical failures)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

I think Dave got a little confused halfway through.

quote:

To: Jimmy Valentine

“Representative Collins (R-GA) tells FBI Director Comey”........

How many, if there were really honest demodummies in this country, would not agree with Collins? He nailed it and IMO, Collin should be arrested for “obstruction” for his failure to recommend charges against Clinton. Just because he is the head of the FBI doesn’t mean he is above the law.

22 posted on 10/02/2016 4:03:29 AM PDT by DaveA37
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

He didn't call anyone "EXEMPT?" Dio must be slipping.

quote:

The “US” Congress, today, Oct 2, 2016, ARMS al Qaeda,
defends al QAeda, keeps the US borders open to terrorists,
AND protects the most corrupt FBI-DOJ in human history.

This cannot possibly end well.

23 posted on 10/02/2016 4:05:26 AM PDT by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")

This time we'll get her for sure! (Also what the hell does PIAPS stand for?)

quote:

Comey is taking a verbal beating from Congress and nothing will happen to him. Meanwhile, the worst of the worst is still in the running for President Of The United States. What has happened to our country?

Congress should subpoena PIAPS again in about two weeks and bombard her with hundreds of questions. If they don’t have hundreds of questions, we’ll supply a few for them.

25 posted on 10/02/2016 4:10:54 AM PDT by MayflowerMadam

quote:

To: Fai Mao

Took down the honor and integrity of the entire FBI to protect hitlery.

He must be proud.

28 posted on 10/02/2016 5:22:00 AM PDT by Hulka

---

Trump's Crowds vs. Hillary's Crowds: By The Numbers

Hahaha they're down to comparing crowd sizes now.

quote:

If Hillary were as popular as most the polls indicate, her turnouts wouldn't be a consistent disaster...

1 posted on 10/01/2016 11:50:55 PM PDT by Trump_vs_Evil_Witch
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Trump_vs_Evil_Witch

Count the people who couldn’t get into either one’s events. That’ll tell you.

5 posted on 10/02/2016 12:19:12 AM PDT by InvisibleChurch (https://thepurginglutheran.wordpress.com)

quote:

To: Helicondelta

Like online polls, the numbers of backers at rallies is a way to gauge enthusiasm for a given candidate. If they won't even pick up a mouse and click for you, what makes you think they'll get in their car, drive across town, wait in line, check in, and pull your lever?

Ain't gonna happen.

Hillary has had 12,000 rally attendees since the conventions.

Trump has had 321,000.

< drop mic >

Massive, epochal mandate landslide come November.

6 posted on 10/02/2016 12:20:22 AM PDT by Gargantua ("President Trump... nice ring to it..." ;^)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Now we just need to get em all to the polls

7 posted on 10/02/2016 12:22:04 AM PDT by Nifster (Ignore all polls. Get Out The Vote)

quote:

To: TheCipher

**** “And keep the dead in the ground” ****

More than that ... her type concentrates more on “Who Counts the Votes”, than those that Vote”

Which is why she and the Press seem so confident

Which is also why I clean my Rifles more than I have to

9 posted on 10/02/2016 12:36:37 AM PDT by TexasTransplant (Sucks when EVERYTHING is Illegal and I'm too old to hold up my end!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Wait a minute guys, maybe we should...

quote:

I’m not sure crowd size translates into actual votes. See Bernie Sanders.

11 posted on 10/02/2016 12:49:34 AM PDT by Az Joe (Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”)

...Oh right, Freep.

quote:

To: Az Joe

Sander’s won most of the primaries.

12 posted on 10/02/2016 1:14:10 AM PDT by fortheDeclaration (Pr 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation:but sin is a reproach to any people)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

Super delegates put Shrillary over the top.

26 posted on 10/02/2016 5:00:45 AM PDT by Jay Thomas (If not for my faith in Christ, I would despair.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

It did translate into votes.

The DNC rigged the process. it isnt a big secret.

33 posted on 10/02/2016 6:40:45 AM PDT by VanDeKoik
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Gargantua

A significant percentage of the Hillary crowd are:

—Secret Service
—Paid attendees bussed in for the event
—Reporters and camera crews
—Medical personnel
—Aides
—Local special interest seeking handouts/grants from the Clinton Foundation (and its top secret successors/assigns)

When they are deleted Hillary’s “crowds” are cut in half—and the remaining group consists of each local village’s idiots.

14 posted on 10/02/2016 2:22:04 AM PDT by cgbg (Warning: This post has not been fact-checked by the Democratic National Committee.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

“Massive, epochal mandate landslide come November.”

I hope Trump wins by a landslide, but Bernie had enormous crowds too. Where is he now in the race? The crowd size differences do reflect a real difference in enthusiasm but they did with Bernie too. Bernie still lost. Trump may win, but I don’t think it will be by a landslide. Bernie didn’t even win let alone by a landslide.

16 posted on 10/02/2016 3:41:24 AM PDT by vladimir998 (Apparently I'm still living in your head rent free. At least now it isn't empty.)

quote:

To: vladimir998
I hope Trump wins by a landslide, but Bernie had enormous crowds too. Where is he now in the race?

One word: superdelegates.

The Democratic campaign was totally rigged, as the leaked emails proved.

Without that critical buffer, Hillary would have lost.

The Revolution is ON!

Vote Trump!
17 posted on 10/02/2016 3:53:03 AM PDT by sargon (The Revolution is ON! Vote Trump!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

What if someone was designated by a major political party to go to polling places and make sure all business is conducted in a legal manner? A "poll watcher" if you will.

quote:

To: vladimir998

That shows you what cheating will do for you. We need Republican poll watchers in every precinct.

20 posted on 10/02/2016 4:15:45 AM PDT by FrdmLvr ("WE ARE ALL OSAMA, 0BAMA!" al-Qaeda terrorists who breached the American compound in)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

“Massive, epochal mandate landslide come November. “....

Well being that it is Sunday today, every Freeper needs to pray that the above statement is accurate and there indeed will be a landslide. NOTHING, repeat NOTHING would make me more happy to see Clinton humiliated and THEN arrested.

22 posted on 10/02/2016 4:18:06 AM PDT by DaveA37

quote:

Morehave been turned away due to space limitaions from Trump rallies than have attended hillary’s

Nope, doesn’t quite jive with the polls.

23 posted on 10/02/2016 4:18:46 AM PDT by Pollard (TRUMP 2016)

quote:

To: TexasTransplant

Are you sure about that though?

I see an epic landslide win for Trump.

24 posted on 10/02/2016 4:43:25 AM PDT by Biggirl ("One Lord, one faith, one baptism" - Ephesians 4:5)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

If Hillary had a really formidable “ground game” as is claimed, don’t you think that her people would be turning out huge crowds for her at every opportunity?

They say that crowd sizes doesn’t matter, but that is not what they were saying in 2008, when the media constantly emphasized the massive numbers showing up for 0bama rallies (free rock concerts, free food was routinely ignored as a possible factor in his rally numbers).

There just doesn’t appear to be much enthusiasm for Clinton, even among democrats. If she was really popular among women, you would think that every rally would be swarming with women, but they aren’t.

28 posted on 10/02/2016 5:27:23 AM PDT by euram

quote:

This is why I think it will be a record setting landslide for Trump.

Another indicator, is when news articles or videos allow comments, the comments are enormously in favor of Trump. The last election, such comments generally favored obama, maybe 55-60% favoring obama, and the balance favoring Romney.

31 posted on 10/02/2016 5:49:28 AM PDT by redfreedom

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Wait, did dalereed seriously die?

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

McGlockenshire posted:

So I'm not going to cover the threads on it, but the short version is someone found a clip of Hillary talking about the plight of some Millennials and how they've had to move back in with their parents and aren't being fully employed, etc... and somehow spun it into a hit attempt on Bernie supporters. It spread through the Berniebros like wildfire before they figured out they'd been duped and now a whole lot of them are royally pissed at the Trumpkins for pulling that kind of stunt. Trump rambled about Bernie in his rally tonight, so he thinks it still has legs.

Hah. That's a pretty funny contrast to the whole clinging thing, which the target of the disinformation still hasn't figured out.

Also I adore how the Trumpets haven't figured out that part of their consituency is nolifers who astroturf the poo poo out of polls and comment sections to make the world worse in lieu of having an actually satisfying life.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Pig In A Pant Suit.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???

Alter Ego posted:

Yes.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Wow, end of an era. I guess that which is dead actually CAN die.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Came here to read about their reaction to the taxes, learned about DaleReed. RIP, you hateful old bastard. :unsmith:

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

SocketWrench posted:

Hillary did nothing wrong :smug:

They also seem to have forgotten the impact Warren Buffet's letter about his secretary paying more in taxes than he did had way back. It's definitely going to be on peoples' radar.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

If Hillary were as popular as most the polls indicate, her turnouts wouldn't be a consistent disaster...

1 posted on 10/01/2016 11:50:55 PM PDT by Trump_vs_Evil_Witch
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

Let's see, what was that popular excuse you bozos used the last 2 decades for low turnouts? Oh yeah; "Well we all have jobs to go to"

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

Alter Ego posted:

No, dalereed hilariously died.

Loeb CL
Nov 18, 2011

Here's some Klassic Dalereed:

quote:

To: Daffy
I quit music in 1945 when i played in the Los Angeles Junior Philharmonic Orchestra and my mother let me quit taking music lessons.
Quit going to Sunday school and got into hot rods and drag racing and never looked back.

160 posted on 1/22/2014, 10:56:01 PM by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 158 | View Replies]

quote:

To: tubebender
That doesn't compute!

I siphoned leaded gas 4 or 5 times a day for 40 years and drank a ton and at 65 I still weigh the same as when I graduated from high school.

The lead danger is total crock. We chewed lead for gum durring WW2, all cans used to be soldered with lead, food was packed in lead foil and water piping was pure lead (there are still buildings in Los Angeles with lead water pipes) and some of the most briliant people of the 19th and 20th century were subjected to all of the above.
20 posted on 4/12/2003, 7:57:54 PM by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: tubebender
The yellow paint was probably lead paint also!

Never sprayed lead, that was for wealthy bodymen!

But after applying it with a torch, beeswax, and a paddle I sure breathed a lot of it filing and sanding.

To this day I can't stand to wear a resperator or mask, ill take my chances. I've consumed a 1000 times the lead, asbestos, trichlorethelene, etc. than the medical idiots say will give you cancer and I haven't been sick since I was 8 years old with the german measels and at 65 i'm sure not going to change my ways!
24 posted on 4/12/2003, 8:52:50 PM by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Daffynition
To me any man with a hat is suspect of being a criminal!

No one but some liberal from the east would ever wear a hat!

65 posted on 5/6/2012, 9:04:04 AM by dalereed

quote:

To: afraidfortherepublic
Never trust any man that wears a hat!

58 posted on 8/11/2010, 10:47:20 PM by dalereed

quote:

To: Thumper1960
Go piss up a rope!

19 posted on 2/2/2010, 10:45:09 PM by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

at 72 i’m a mean bastard and going to stay that way and hopefully gert meaner!

25 posted on 2/2/2010, 11:24:06 PM by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]
So he was about 78 - 79 when he died.

quote:

“make sure your last of kin know your final wishes and desires for disposition”

The local dumpster!

27 posted on 2/2/2010, 11:30:18 PM by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]
:smith:

If you're curious, his last post was about the American Olympic swimmers being arrested in Brazil:

quote:

To: BlackFemaleArmyCaptain
In every other country in the world, all participants in anything contraversatly in an accident or illegal is guilty until proved innocent.
When I crashed my airplane in Mexico I was held under house arrest for three weeks and all my passengers for a little over a week.

22 posted on 8/18/2016, 2:32:22 AM by dalereed

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Watching them brag about how YUGE Trump's rallies are and how Obama's much larger ones just don't count because of reasons is an amazing display of the bottom level of doublethink they need to keep their beliefs.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If you could be so kind as to link to the thread? I'd like to see the festivities and perhaps join in. Seeing bad things happen to trump fills me with glee.

Good luck! https://is.gd/eXJYs4

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

And now, back to your regularly scheduled :tinfoil::

Report: WikiLeaks cancels highly anticipated Tuesday announcement due to 'security concerns'

Inverse :freep:?

quote:

To: Coronal

Deal or no deal, he knows too much...
6 posted on 10/2/2016, 3:30:30 PM by Bon mots

Today's accidental truth-sayer:

quote:

To: Sacajaweau

Shhh! People like to knee jerk here before getting all the facts. Let them have their fun. :)

13 posted on 10/2/2016, 3:41:00 PM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

I was hoping the word filter would have fun with this one :(

quote:

Assange doesn’t want to get Vince Fostered

14 posted on 10/2/2016, 3:41:09 PM by vooch

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Between the taxes thing and the Wikileaks non-announcement, freep is in full :tinfoil: today.

From Ok, I think I've seen the beginning (of the end).., a vanity thread posted by freeper Bikkuri

the OP posted:

For the first time EVER.. I have had trouble logging onto not only this site, but ANY bookmark I have.. I am surprised I am able to get here now.. I had given up trying, until I was able to get on a skype channel with 100+ people that I know from LiveLeak... as soon as I was able to see that Skype was srill working, I came back here to check and see if I had WWW again, I was/(am) able to post...

I am 'wordless'/speechless.. we may be seeing the world collapse in in our lifetime.. I HOPE that this was just a hikkup, but, like I said... I've never seen this happen before.. and I've been on computers since 1980, and I also warned about this type of situation before DOS was even around.

Anyway.. I want to know how to keep in contact, ot at least be able to have/read communication with news events if this gts any worse.. I don't have HAM license not a HAM radio..

quote:

To: piytar

so all those Microsoft updates I’ve been getting the past few days aren’t because of the change of the internet? Serious question.

6 posted on 10/2/2016, 10:37:21 AM by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

To: Bikkuri

Never run the latest operating system.

Never use the latest cellphones.

Never drive a new car.

Keep your old passwords for old accounts.

Use email addresses you created long ago, with obsolete profiles and do not update them.

Stay BEHIND THE CURVE, not ahead of it.

16 posted on 10/2/2016, 10:45:16 AM by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)

I think this is an attempt at humor.

quote:

Didn't you hear, you silly conservative! The UN owns the internet now! No more bucking the system! You will conform to our utopian world, as laid out by the High UN council and the US representative, the Almighty Barak Hussein Obama and his representatives (all bow)!

First offense is losing access to these highly questionably (and soon to be illegal) sites of malcontent.

Next offense, there will be a knock on your door, followed by the confiscation of all your electronic gear, up to and including your AM radio!

If you continue to express these dangerous opinions or activities, there will be a bunk in a "re-education" camp for you so we can show you the errors of your ways (or quietly make you "go away")...

One way or another, the empire will put an end to your troublesome meddling and revolutionary ideas!

17 posted on 10/2/2016, 10:45:25 AM by Dubh_Ghlase

quote:

I doubt that FR will survive the takeover of ICANN by the UN. It won’t be ham handed about it. It won’t suddenly take out all the traffic and sites it doesn’t like but it will be incremental, perhaps rapidly incremental until it gets to us. Even China didn’t take control domestically all at once.

21 posted on 10/2/2016, 10:50:38 AM by arthurus (Hillary's campaign is getting shaky)

This, on the other hand, is not humor.

quote:

Don’t worry about finding us; it will be easy. Perhaps a few months after Hillary seizes power, or perhaps as late as two years into her reign, we will all be together in a nice, safe relocation camp. The only glitch is that there will be an equal number of socialist spies in there with us. With care, you should be able to tell patriots from Hillary supporters who are only pretending, most of the time.

25 posted on 10/2/2016, 11:03:04 AM by Pollster1 (Somebody who agrees with me 80% of the time is a friend and ally, not a 20% traitor. - Ronald Reagan)

Now, to be fair-ish, there were also posts like these two.

quote:

If a brief connection glitch makes you think the world is ending, you might be a little too attached to the internet

2 posted on 10/2/2016, 10:35:44 AM by Mount Athos (A Giant luxury mega-mansion for Gore, a Government Green EcoShack made of poo for you)

quote:

I think you saw your ISP having a fart. I have a hard time believing you’ve never seen that before, lines fall down, computers crash, it’s an imperfect world. But then we fix them. Netflix crashed last night, feces occurs.

26 posted on 10/2/2016, 11:04:44 AM by discostu (If you need to load or unload go to the white zone, you'll love it, it's a way of life)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
The :tinfoil: continues.

From Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange posted by freeper blueyon

This article from "True Pundit" is actually about the release of the cable messages a few years ago, unrelated to Wikileaks' continued waffling on whether or not they're going to produce any further Hillary-related documents.

the article posted:

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton openly inquired, offering a simple remedy to silence Assange and smother Wikileaks via a planned military drone strike, according to State Department sources.

I've never seen this site before, but the headlines it features include "It Took Obama Six Hours to Respond to Benghazi and Hillary Didn’t Find Him", "Vladimir Putin mops the floor with Obama, John Kerry in the Middle East", "Russia: U.S. controlling an “international terrorist alliance”", "Desperate Wall Street stages pro-Clinton ‘relief rally’", and "Jon Voight: Google ‘Working for Hillary’." Numerous articles list Russia Today as their only source.

It's perfectly designed for freep.

This post was made a few hours after it was canceled, by the way.

quote:

To: blueyon

Unnamed source. I hope a signed email of this is included in Tuesday’s release.

5 posted on 10/02/2016 12:31:51 PM PDT by VanShuyten ("a shadow...draped nobly in the folds of a gorgeous eloquence.")

Again, remember, this is an article about alleged things that happened in 2010. Not today.

quote:

It troubles me, that *we* think that DJT needs the likes of J Assange, to beat the most flawed prez candidate of all time, on his own merits. That Wikileaks by its revelations, is going to get Trump elected? Since when did we care about Benedict Cumberbatch to influence our election? :(

8 posted on 10/2/2016, 12:42:24 PM by Daffynition (*Donald Trump represents the WILL of the PEOPLE.*~ Don King 09.24.16)

quote:

To: ichabod1

And all this time [see tagline] I thought Trump represented *we the people*, not relying on some foreigner. It’s like being influenced by lobbyists, no? {{{sad}}}

13 posted on 10/2/2016, 12:52:22 PM by Daffynition (*Donald Trump represents the WILL of the PEOPLE.*~ Don King 09.24.16)

quote:

To: Daffynition

Do not underestimate the ability of the criminal enterprise aka the democrat party and especially the ultra-corrupt Clinton crime family to steal an election. Apparently, the Clintons are so worried that Assange has the goods on them that they are perfectly willing to publicly MURDER him through their politicized and weaponized government agencies and then be protected by their politicized and wholly owned justice department. This is government corruption to the extreme and we know it will be business as usual in a thoroughly corrupt Clinton administration.

15 posted on 10/2/2016, 12:57:22 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)

As I said, the site is perfectly designed for freepers.

quote:

Which is why I am terrified if Clinton becomes President she will order killed ANYONE that didnt vote for her..dont think that is possible..it IS possible

16 posted on 10/2/2016, 1:02:30 PM by Sarah Barracuda

One freeper tries to calm the herd. Will it work?

quote:

quote:

To: clamper1797

Ok guys, let’s keep away from the absurd.
1. Clinton has no authority to use a drone to kill anyone
2. Its f-ing London people, on embassy row, IN SOUTH KENNSINGTON no one is going to use a missile there ... PERIOD.
3. Nothing is going to happen to Julian because Hillary would be blamed.

12 posted on 10/02/2016 12:49:06 PM PDT by Walkingfeather

Your naïveté about what Hillary is easily capable of doing is annoying. Go play in your safe space.

19 posted on 10/2/2016, 1:08:54 PM by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)

quote:

To: billyboy15

Okay so Clinton is going to have several millions of people killed? Really?

Why not? As President, what would stop her?

22 posted on 10/2/2016, 1:14:10 PM by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)

A truthspeaker appears!

quote:

Give it a break. This is Tin Hat BS.

People who spread it are as bad as those fools who write it.

The authors know it it BS. They are just trying to drive other fools to their website.

27 posted on 10/2/2016, 1:19:17 PM by Strac6 (Everything Depends On Defeating Hillary in November. Everything else is minor compared to that!)

quote:

To: billyboy15

Okay so Clinton is going to have several millions of people killed? Really?

With the Clintons, I know it sounds crazy but anything is possible with these people..they have dead bodies following them wherever they go..think Seth Rich was murdered by some lone nut who didnt bother to steal a thing from him..he was the one who gave everything to Wikileaks, NOT Russia

30 posted on 10/2/2016, 1:26:24 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

To: Strac6

The authors know it it BS. They are just trying to drive other fools to their website.

Thank you for a voice of reason. We all know that Hillary is innocent and has never overseen the shedding of blood for her political advancement. Nope. She’s virginal in virtue, always looking out for the lesser people at her own expense.

Thank you for reminding us.

32 posted on 10/2/2016, 1:32:58 PM by Rebelbase (Bill and Hillary for ADX Supermax!)

OH NOES THE COMMIES HAVE JOINED UP WITH THE SPOOKY SCARY SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS WHATEVER WILL WE DO and what the gently caress does this even have to do with anything

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda

Anything bad is possible if she gets elected. Just today I checked the website for http://www.cpusa.org/ they are doing everything they can to see that Donald Trump is NOT elected. In case some people don’t realize it, that is the website for the Communist party here in America.

There are many evil forces working against Trump. Pray for America and all of our citizens.

Another interesting look into these communists comes from reviewing http://www.havenscenter.org/
They are always all about racism, LGBT rights, the environment, etc.

They set out to take over the media and I would say they have been quite successful. #VoteTrump #Freedom

36 posted on 10/2/2016, 1:46:04 PM by azkathy (OBAMA IS WARING OUT MY CAPS LOCK!!!)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Let's play the Kit Cat game! These are all from the same thread.

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

The fact that the Clintons gave 1million dollars to their OWN foundation rather than as HELLARY would say not given to the troops, or roads and highways, schools ect. Trump WILL NEED to get this out himself also the fact that the DEMS keep talking about the SO CALLED good works of the foundation only giving 6% of ALL money to SO CALLED charity!!! He NEEDS to also get the information out HIMSELF of the AIDS drugs dispersed by the foundation to 3rd world countries being watered down and ineffective, drugs produced by a YUGE foundation donor India pharma company NOW under investigation!!! Trump WILL have to get this out in his rallies or debates

39 posted on 10/2/2016, 12:08:23 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

To: Madame Dufarge

The facial expressions on this VILE BIASED BASTARD reporter Jake is just disgusting he looks SO repulsed by Trump using his tax deductions!!!! A tax code I might add that was implemented by her husband Bill Clinton the tax code of 1995!!!!! I despise the MSM and their MASKS are ALL off now thanks to Trump, for ALL AMERICA to see the FULL BLOWN BIAS of the media!!! This is a MOVEMENT against them also maybe even more so than Clinton herself these lying traitorous SCUM this IS WHY Obammie took the Internet from US control the Internet OUTS them they can no longer CONTROL the masses with the MSM!!!!!!

41 posted on 10/2/2016, 12:24:47 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

To: miss marmelstein

This is the first time I have actually seen Jake Tapper what a SMUG BIASED BASTARD he is!!! OMG the BIAS is just nauseating!!! These people SHOULD BE ASHAMED of themselves actually believing they are SO CALLED journalists!!!! WHAT A SCAM!!!!

44 posted on 10/2/2016, 1:05:07 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Freepers: NEEDS HIMSELF AIDS YUGE NOW!!!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Between the taxes thing and the Wikileaks non-announcement, freep is in full :tinfoil: today.

From Ok, I think I've seen the beginning (of the end).., a vanity thread posted by freeper Bikkuri

I think this is an attempt at humor.

This, on the other hand, is not humor.

Now, to be fair-ish, there were also posts like these two.

Y2K.....Y2K

Freep being rational as always

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Loeb CL posted:

Here's some Klassic Dalereed:

So he was about 78 - 79 when he died.

:smith:

If you're curious, his last post was about the American Olympic swimmers being arrested in Brazil:

He truly was the best freep could possibly be.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

dalereed was an utter son of a bitch, but at least he did things, you know? I always got the impression his posts were short because he only had so much time to read and post before doing an engine rebuild or roofing a house. Smoking and yelling at the house or car.

e: and he knew how to do bodywork with lead, that's a dying art that with his death is now closer to being dead

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
dalereed was full of hate but it wasn't the same kind of hate the rest of Freep had, usually. While everyone else made posts about Muslims loving goats and we should nuke the Middle East, "urban ferals" and how they wanted to commit genocide and start race wars, dalereed was posting about how he hated guys wearing hats and anyone who removed lead from things. I'm sure if someone went through his post history there would probably be a few posts about blacks being lazy and uncivilized and I'm sure there's some about how much he hates Muslims but for the most part that just wasn't what we normally saw from him. He just seemed like a crazy old man shaking his first at those kids on his lawn, not a good person necessarily but a nice change from everyone else fantasizing about committing vehicular manslaughter and gassing immigrants.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Twelve by Pies posted:

dalereed was full of hate but it wasn't the same kind of hate the rest of Freep had, usually. While everyone else made posts about Muslims loving goats and we should nuke the Middle East, "urban ferals" and how they wanted to commit genocide and start race wars, dalereed was posting about how he hated guys wearing hats and anyone who removed lead from things. I'm sure if someone went through his post history there would probably be a few posts about blacks being lazy and uncivilized and I'm sure there's some about how much he hates Muslims but for the most part that just wasn't what we normally saw from him. He just seemed like a crazy old man shaking his first at those kids on his lawn, not a good person necessarily but a nice change from everyone else fantasizing about committing vehicular manslaughter and gassing immigrants.

Well, he was pretty big on anyone he disagreed with dying in the street and bigoted himself, but in the more forgivable "cranky old man" way. Unlike the "totally not neo-Nazis/KKK" pit that the rest of Freep has become.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Who was the one who advocated zyclon B and the others said he would go to hell?

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Lazmataz. Dalereed was...you know that dumb joke edgy kids say about how "I'm not a racist, I hate everyone equally"? That was Dale. I mean, he was a racist too, but judging from his posting he felt just as much antipathy towards modern music, skim milk, and hats as he did for Muslims or Mexicans. Just a big tapestry of hate.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I got the impression that "irl Cotton Hill" described Dalereed fairly well

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Trump didn't really call Hillary a lesbian did he?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Heh

quote:

He is so heavily invested I would have no respect for him if he paid any income taxes!!

46 posted on 5/20/2016, 6:55:52 PM by dalereed

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Nihilarian posted:

Trump didn't really call Hillary a lesbian did he?

Naw, he just implied she cheats on Bill in general.

TheMaskedChemist
Mar 30, 2010

SatansOnion posted:

I got the impression that "irl Cotton Hill" described Dalereed fairly well

Cotton at least loved Bobby, I'm fairly certain the Dale Reed propbably hated his grandchildren as much as he hated every thing else

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I thought it was kind of impressive that Dalereed was so old that his hatred of hats extended all the way back to the days when it was normal and expected for basically all dudes to wear some kind of hat when out and about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Whither Trump TV Ads?, a vanity thread posted by freeper MrChips

the OP posted:

OK, so yes, I fully understand that some of you think TV Ad spending a waste of time. No need to tell me again. I disagree. True, people's eyes glaze over whenever they see yet another Hillary Ad (or they reach for Pepto Bismol). But, the Trump ads I have seen are inspiring, and the Ads he has run about Hillary are funny. Trouble is, I have seen very few. I read on here today that Trump has just taken out a $140,000,000 Ad buy. Can anyone substantiate that? And what Ads are all of you seeing? (I am in Georgia, not likely to be bombarded with Trump Ads).

Some interesting opposing views give some insight into the freeper condition.

quote:

To: MrChips

I absolutely love FR, but I'm puzzled at how folks sometimes refuse to face reality. Ads DO work.. how else do you explain a corrupt, lying, nasty, shrill bitch with NO accomplishments (except negative ones) is tied to a very successful businessman who has crated nearly 100,000 jobs... it's the media and non-stop ads...

I've been hearing since Aug (not necessarily here) that he will carpet bomb after Labor Day, then late Sept, then Oct... his approval rating is in the mid-30s and I don't care how bad you let opponent is, you don't win with 30s approval. He had a chance to call her out in front of 86 million and held back... apparently Chelsea's feelings were more important than our nation and our children..

Getting really frustrated at not only his reticence to spend, but his bragging about it! The media shuts down his message, he didn't strike at her at the debate.... if he's not gonna spend massively on ads, how will he get his pro-jobs, pro-America agenda known??

7 posted on 10/2/2016, 4:58:18 PM by NYC-RepublicanCT (Trump vs Media/Dems/Obamas/NeverTrumpers. Still winning!!!)

quote:

To: MrChips

I think TV ads are a complete waste of money. No different than flushing money down a toilet or shoveling it into the fireplace.

We saw how Jeb Bush and other GOPe candidates got utterly destroyed by Trump despite running hundreds of millions of dollars in ads.

Now Crooked Hillary is running hundreds of millions of dollars in ads and she continues to drop in the polls.

I hope Trump runs ZERO ads from now until November 8th. Tell the MSM to go stick it. Money can be much better spent on social media, rallies and GOTV activities.

Why feed the MSM beast?

In this day and age, nobody is going to change their vote based on a drat TV ad. Most people stream through Netflix or DVR their programs so they can FF through the ads. Nobody watches the drat things. Total waste of money.

Crooked Hillary could spend one trillion dollars on ads between now and November 8th and still lose. Donald Trump can spend ZERO dollars on ads and still win.

32 posted on 10/2/2016, 5:22:25 PM by SamAdams76 (It is a wise man who rules by the polls but it is a fool who is ruled by them)

quote:

To: faithhopecharity

she’s been peddling all sorts of lies about Trump...and about herself....... which I think NEED CORRECTING NOW....
(and Trump needs to re-empahsize his plans to restore the American economy AND to clean all the corrupt filth out of WashingtonDC)

You nailed it in that post. She's spewing lies about herself and about him... And they are going unanswered. Trump draws 15,000 at rallies, and their are awesome, but how many incremental votes does that get him? Very few.. ads each the undecided, and help correct the record!

What did we learn from 8 years of Bush, who never fought back? The shrill and disgusting attacks were never answered. After repeated attacks, without a retort, the lies were cemented as truth, destroying the GOP, and by extension, tarnishing the conservative brand among vast millions of people...

If Trump refuses ads, the media blisters him, he has a forum of 86 million for 90 minutes and goes soft--- is called a racist, crook, thief, misogynist, crook, racist again, out of touch, and other nasty stuff, l and doesn't counter any of it (she was attacking all of us, not just him), how will he get his message out? Why are Chelsea's feelings more important than the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans who will be devastated by a Hillary Presidency? Where is his sense of urgency??? Romney used his vast resources to bury his competitors, them this disgusting hack let Obama beat him to a pulp. Trump needs to give it all he has... that includes a massive ad blitz... NOW!!!

69 posted on 10/2/2016, 8:21:50 PM by NYC-RepublicanCT (Trump vs Media/Dems/Obamas/NeverTrumpers. Still winning!!!)

Freep really, really wants Trump to go hard on Bill. Don't they realize how much of a trap that is?