Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Doltos posted:

It's nuts he's only getting 15 carries a game. I just shuttled him off in a trade last week and he of course exploded, but it was again only 15 carries. Hue just won't give him volume.

It's nuts, but his opponents haven't exactly been stellar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

trdn89 posted:

Today I played:

Stafford (vs CHI)
MJJ (vs CHI)
Hilton (vs JAX)
T. Benjamin (vs NO)
Sims
Crowell
Kelce
Cooks (vs SD)
J. Tucker
Denver DST

So far TWO of those motherfuckers (Crowell and Denver) have beaten their projections so far. I also left Matt Ryan on the bench since he was playing Carolina. Oh, and the guy I'm playing has AJG, Leveon, and Jordan Reed.

Fantasy football: why must you be such a butt

Hey fellow Stafford, T-Benj, Tucker bud.

I'm losing by a poo poo-ton. In all fairness, the team I'm up against this week has about 30 points on the next highest scoring team I think. So none of us were going to beat them.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I'm really glad I have Carr, Julio, and DeMarco since I was wrong about who to flex between Benjamin and Hilton for the 4th week in a row

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Lol Matt Ryan was the #1 player in fantasy BEFORE just throwing for 500 yards and 4 touchdowns.

That schedule though.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

Green/Marshall/Crabtree - 70 points
Stafford/Washington/CAP - 6.5 points

trdn89 posted:

Fantasy football: why must you be such a butt

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

We are still playing Ware over Charles, right?

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

bowman was carted off with a non-contact injury? rip idp goons

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chernabog posted:

I'm playing Charles as my RB1.

That's all I've got.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Chernabog posted:

Not that it'll matter one way or the other for me, but yes.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I saw on Twitter an Achilles tear for Bowman ha ha ha haaaa

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Spoeank posted:

I saw on Twitter an Achilles tear for Bowman ha ha ha haaaa

welp his career is over

:(

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Not that it'll matter one way or the other for me, but yes.

I'm up by 8 with my ware or charles vs his big ben.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Teemu Pokemon posted:

welp his career is over

:(

Good thing the Niners gave him a big extension to let him retire a Niner.

He's just gonna do it like half a decade sooner than expected.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Chernabog posted:

I'm up by 8 with my ware or charles vs his big ben.

I feel like Ware still has to get the Lion's Share of the carries tonight. But then I've been wrong about every single thing this week, so :shrug:

Actually, technically I've been right about everything. All the players I played outscored by bench players, so I guess my team just sucks. :smithicide:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
With Newton and Palmer in the concussion protocol there's no guarantee that they will be available this week. Carson Wentz is the QB10 through three weeks and has a great schedule over the next two weeks. If you have an Eagle or Packer on your bench consider dropping them for Wentz now before the game ends.

I just did it with Smallwood.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I live in Philadelphia, and Wentz has been unavailable since the draft. :911:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm currently watching my massive lead melt down to Ben Roethlisberger and Mike Tomlin is the type of rear end in a top hat that will continue to pass the ball up 60 points

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Why am i playing the KC defense tonight?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

BigFactory posted:

Why am i playing the KC defense tonight?

Away to Pittsburgh is a cupcake match

(lol what the hell were you thinking)

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
RIP me and everyone else who faced a Matty Ice/JJ wombo combo today.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
One single thing went my way today: I offered another owner Crowell and Duke for Gurley late last night (don't drink and trade, kids), but he rejected it before the LA game started. The more I think about it, the more I like the outlook for Cleveland's ground game - Crowell gets something like 8-15 points per game even factoring his TD points out, and Hue feeds the gently caress out of him every game since their QB situation is so dire. Duke's been putting up low-end flex candidate numbers lately too.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Crowell does look good atm but i wouldn't say that they are feeding the gently caress out of him, he's only averaging about 14 carries a game or so.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I need Diggs to stay within 9 points of Rudolph in order to pull out an unlikely victory. Toilet bowl! My opponent and I are the two lowest scorers of the week.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Quote is not edit

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I started Sims over Crowell in 1 PPR in 2 leagues which is obviously terrible in retrospect, but was my reasoning bad? I thought if the game was close Sims would get carries, or if they were behind he would catch passes out of the backfield. Now I'm scared to use Sims in any circumstance.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

coronaball posted:

I started Sims over Crowell in 1 PPR in 2 leagues which is obviously terrible in retrospect, but was my reasoning bad? I thought if the game was close Sims would get carries, or if they were behind he would catch passes out of the backfield. Now I'm scared to use Sims in any circumstance.

Now Crow and Sims switch places in your mind and you're chasing points for weeks until you finally realize nothing matters and we all die alone and life is futi.... HEY CROW GOT ANOTHER 22 POINTS, IM LOOKIN GOOD!!!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Anyone else in the I Barely Survived Against Julio club this week?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

coronaball posted:

Yeah it's bad because he was against the Broncos and Washington allowed the most Rushing yards so far this year. Also Sims isn't as good as Martin. I see this alot, just because he's a handcuff doesn't mean he's good.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

coronaball posted:

Martin's back after the bye, so next week is likely going to be Sims' last chance to ball out for a while. After watching Carolina's D absolutely poo poo the bed today, my guess is that their principle concern will be ensuring that Evans doesn't go all Julio on them, especially since stopping the run is less of a concern when facing Sims than facing Freeman & Coleman; Sims will also still have value as a safety valve for Jameis when they do come for his head. Cam being out should keep the score considerably closer, too.

Or at least that's my reasoning since my other RB options are McKinnon, Dixon, and Duke. (I drafted AP but, well, yeah.)

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

If the Vikings have a 17 point game or better then I'll be there with you. 126 to 109.8. Hoping for some primetime Eli derp face tomorrow night.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm on the left:

I still have to sweat Sterling Shepard (who I actually started in a different league) and Blair Walsh, so this is going to be a nailbiter. But if I win it, I'll be pretty pleased, especially since I benched Matty Ice in favor of Carr and if I'd started Ryan, I'd be up another 12 points. Also I sat Will Fuller in favor of Jeremy Maclin but let's not talk about how bad a decision that was, we'll just give thanks for an entire half of garbage time tonight and leave it there.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

RVProfootballer posted:

Somewhat related, I wish Fuller hadn't been so pooed on in dynasty rankings and discussion. I could've grabbed him at like pick 10 or 11 in almost every league, but everyone had him pegged as a drop machine who'd get 3 targets a week, giving you a donut or 2-70, and uh that doesn't sound appealing.

I honestly thought he was seriously undervalued in my dynasty draft, when he fell to me in the second round. But I opted to trade down for a future 2nd and 3rd. My team is garbage and gonna take years to fix. On the one hand, Wentz in the third. On the other hand, passed on Fuller and Howard and my current running backs are CAP, Fozzy and Forsett and I long for the sweet release of death.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I definitely would've if I started Carr and probably would've if Siemian didn't get hurt, but as is I'm up a little over a point with two Vikings' IDPs vs. McKinnon so I'm prepped to be the #2 score and lose to the #1 through nothing but my own incompetence

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
i scored the second least amount of points this week. Fortunately I was matched up against the person who scored the least amount of points. So this is what that feels like.. Feels good man. :boom: 3-1 going into bye week hell.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Im going to go 0-3 in my leagues. I need McKinnon to outscore Darkwa by at least 9.4 points for this to not happen. :smith:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The league's I win in I lost and the league's I lose I won this week. What is this year.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I need 5.5 points or more from Diggs and Bradford combined so get ready for a complete offensive meltdown from the Vikes tonight!

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

agiantfantasydump.jpg

In another league I need the Vikings defense to score less than 9 tonight.. cmon Eli don't throw a pick for once in your life please

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Varg posted:

agiantfantasydump.jpg

In another league I need the Vikings defense to score less than 9 tonight.. cmon Eli don't throw a pick for once in your life please

looks kinda like my team. I started stafford, forte, hopkins and a bad defense (though not quite that bad) and had a few players pull their weight. I currently have Rudolph and somehow an 8 point lead. He has Diggs. Gonna be a nail biter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm up by 6 points and have Diggs and Linval Joseph going against Vikings DST so I'm pretty confident. Would be better if he hadn't had Smith and Kelce with that garbage time TD last night.

• Locked thread