Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
I have a possible story in-progress, but there's still some court dates in the pipes, and I'm a third party, so I'd need to get their permission (I already did for a group of mutual friends though). Also it's mostly just awful poo poo and not so much anime/geeky, definitely a case of Dunning Kruger incarnate for the most part though.

The guy in question once tried to "live off the land" in college, this included trying to make and eat "acorn butter" which went as horribly as expected. He once stole a bike because it wasn't chained down and he had noticed it hadn't moved in two weeks and was clearly abandoned, pretty sure his housemates made him return it. He also has a lot of get-rich-quick schemes and business or invention ideas that vary from bad to infeasible like trying to make a live real-time virtual house tour thing for realty companies involving a system of network repeaters (which he didn't know about but I figured out what he meant) and I guess just a realtor on-call who would do the tour with their phone or a wireless camera thing. This was before 4G LTE was a thing, so now his idea is just worthless since this could be done with FaceTime/Skype if there were a demand for it.

There's another possible "lead" too that I don't really give a gently caress about not to share but there's not much there, just some super geeky guy my roommate works with. We were supposed to go to a Comic/Game store and play Legendary with him but his ride "fell through" and it became more and more clear that he just banked on us giving him a ride in the first place, but he said "well I can get a ride in an hour if you can't" so we called his bluff and went to dinner to give him time but that second ride also "fell through". On the plus side I got a really nice d20 and a Rick and Morty comic that night. Come to think of it he was supposed to go bowling with us and some of their other coworkers tonight but he said he ended up not having the money and the suspicion was that he was trying to get my roommate to pay for him based on the wording but that's not happening. He's a big, awkward geek who's lazy at work and kind of a mooch, which is probably it, but I could see this being the tip of the iceberg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiggy Marie
Jan 16, 2006

Meep!
How about some content! Sadly brief, but I figured people would appreciate a bit of a story.

A good friend of mine in high school was pagan and worshiped the Egyptian pantheon (I don't remember which gods she focused on the most). However, she was also Wiccan, with splashes of outright Christianity - but only the parts she liked. Specifically, angels. And even more specifically, guardian angels.

I never delved too deeply into all of her beliefs and how they integrated, but I do know that she claimed she could hear radio frequencies depending on how she held her head, believed that auras took the shape of wings which spread behind a person (which she could "feel" with her fingers), and performed spells which she insisted actually worked, Buffy the Vampire Slayer style.

She also read terrible fantasy. Truly awful fantasy. The first she convinced me to read was a series called The Death Gate Cycle, featuring two races, the Sartan and the Patryns, who emerge after nuclear war. It's been a long time since I've read these books, so I honestly don't remember too much about them. What's important is that she insisted the main character was her beau. She showed me the following cover to prove her point:

His name is Haplo and this is his sexy, sexy back. Why wasn't I as enthralled?

The second series is The Black Jewels trilogy, which is a whole other level of insanity. It's come up several times in the PYF Terrible Book thread, and with good reason. To summarize just a handful of the issues:

1. One of the main characters is a 900 year old male sex slave who falls in love with and lusts after a 12 year old girl. This is completely fine because it's her soul he's in love with, you see.

2. His name is Saetan Daemon Sadi. His brother is Lucivar Yaslana. Their father is Saetan SaDiablo. The 12 year old girl, who becomes, as I believe someone earlier in this very thread put it, the Mary Sue to End All MAry Sues, is Jaenelle Angelline. You might notice a couple of terrible themes.

3. Genital mutilation is described in loving, lurid detail, while actual sex gets the curtain and metaphor treatment (penis = spear type of stuff).

My friend became completely obsessed with one of these characters - Lucivar. Who is of course insanely handsome. And also has bat-like wings. Much like auras! She took on his last name and changed her first name to something which follows the fantasy naming convention of his race. She still goes by this name. I don't think this was ever made into a legal change.

We graduated high school in 2001.

I moved away from that state several years later, and came back for a friend's wedding (not Ms. Yaslana). I called up Ms. Yaslana to see if she wanted to meet up, since while she was crazy she was also harmless and otherwise fun to hang out with. We met up at a local theme park. As we were standing in line for a roller coaster, Ms. Yaslana began to tell me about her insanely abusive boyfriend. I asked her why she was still with him if she recognized the abuse. Here is a paraphrasing of the ensuing conversation:

Ms. Yaslana: My reborn soul is soulmates with his reborn soul.

Me: What?

Ms. Yaslana: Well everyone has two souls. The one they were born with, and the Old Soul that was reincarnated with them. My Old Soul won't let me leave him because she's soul mates with his.

(All discussed other entities had names, unfortunately I can't remember them)

Me: ...I see.

Ms. Yaslana: Besides, his guardian angel wouldn't leave me alone anyway.

Me: His guardian angel.

Ms. Yaslana: Yes. Everyone also has their own guardian angel, and they communicate with each other AND your Old Soul. So his tells him what I'm doing when he's not around. It's really annoying!

Me: Your guardian angel lets you stay with an abusive man?

Ms. Yaslana: ...I can't leave him because my Old Soul is soul mates with his.

And on and on. So I learned that every human has:

1. Their soul
2. Some other jerk's reincarnated soul
3. Soul mates which are either your soul's or the jerk's soul
4. A guardian angel
5. No control over their own actions as a result of 2-4.

I am still friends with Ms. Yaslana. Crazy yet harmless, except toward herself.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"Weis & Hickman" is an effective warning label for both a series and its fans.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Unguided posted:

"Weis & Hickman" is an effective warning label for both a series and its fans.

Going to have to disagree with you there - at least on the "series" element. The Death's Gate Cycle wasn't exactly high art, but it wasn't inherently terrible either. I read through it once in a great while just to remember what I liked about it when I was a kid.

Can't speak to the fanbase. Is there one? Are they terrible? I mean, I've heard snippets about Dragonlance or whatever but I've never read it and wouldn't have guessed it was (still?) a thing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Wiggy Marie posted:

We graduated high school in 2001.
That is when this story went from good to great. :allears:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
My girlfriend's (male) cousin dated a girl a handful of years ago who decided to name herself Kali, after the goddess of destruction or whatever. The girl also renamed said cousin to Dante because special snowflake or whatever. The cousin is back to dating this girl, and she still goes by Kali when she's pushing 30. I feel embarrassed for her. Not sure if he's gone back to being ~Dante~ or not, because he doesn't speak to either me or my girlfriend.

The only real downside to him not speaking to us is that we don't hear all of the stupid poo poo that he is getting up to anymore.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Theoretically, Kali at least sounds like a cool nickname?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Dick Burglar posted:

My girlfriend's (male) cousin dated a girl a handful of years ago who decided to name herself Kali, after the goddess of destruction or whatever. The girl also renamed said cousin to Dante because special snowflake or whatever. The cousin is back to dating this girl, and she still goes by Kali when she's pushing 30. I feel embarrassed for her. Not sure if he's gone back to being ~Dante~ or not, because he doesn't speak to either me or my girlfriend.

The only real downside to him not speaking to us is that we don't hear all of the stupid poo poo that he is getting up to anymore.

I went to high school with a guy who would say "I go by Dante because blahblahblah I'm an anime"

He was probably 25 or so.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
You went to high school with a 25 year old? :confused:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I went to high school with him. When he was doing this poo poo, he was like 25.

He was still hanging out with high schoolers though.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Defiance Industries posted:

I went to high school with him. When he was doing this poo poo, he was like 25.

He was still hanging out with high schoolers though.

The older brother of a friend of mine did something very similar, except instead of 'anime' he had Dunning Kruger'd himself into thinking he was the biggest military badass / medieval Scottish warrior (I don't think he had any Scotts blood but he wore a kilt to prom) ever but the Army couldn't take him because he had Asthma.

Wound up going to jail very recently because he accepted money as part of a conspiracy to commit murder (the murder never took place).

Wiggy Marie
Jan 16, 2006

Meep!

Dis posted:

Going to have to disagree with you there - at least on the "series" element. The Death's Gate Cycle wasn't exactly high art, but it wasn't inherently terrible either. I read through it once in a great while just to remember what I liked about it when I was a kid.

Can't speak to the fanbase. Is there one? Are they terrible? I mean, I've heard snippets about Dragonlance or whatever but I've never read it and wouldn't have guessed it was (still?) a thing.

In all fairness I don't remember reading the Death's Gate Cycle books and hating them. I remember bits and pieces. But also, I was a teenager, so my personal taste was inherently questionable.

Something I dud just realize about both that and Black Jewels is that both series feature insanely powerful magical races who live longer than humans and regard normal humans unfavorably, like a racist type of outlook - and we're supposed to sympathize with them about how poo poo humans are. I don't read enough fantasy to know if that's a common theme, but it annoys the crap out of me. Black Jewels is particularly awful about it.

Poison Mushroom posted:

That is when this story went from good to great. :allears:

It's always worth mentioning. Over ten years and Ms. Yaslana uses that name.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
Where's this "favorite bad book" thread? I couldn't find it in book barn but it's possible I just skipped over it.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

21st Cherry boy posted:

Where's this "favorite bad book" thread? I couldn't find it in book barn but it's possible I just skipped over it.

It's in PYF.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Could always be worse, unless it's Piers Anthony.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dragonlance chat on page one. I stand by my earlier statement.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Wiggy Marie posted:

Something I dud just realize about both that and Black Jewels is that both series feature insanely powerful magical races who live longer than humans and regard normal humans unfavorably, like a racist type of outlook - and we're supposed to sympathize with them about how poo poo humans are.

Nah the point of the Death's Gate books is that both the "evil" and "good" magical factions are actually tremendous assholes, just in different ways.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Nah the point of the Death's Gate books is that both the "evil" and "good" magical factions are actually tremendous assholes, just in different ways.

This guy gets it.

Also: humans, elves, and dwarves are all considered equally inferior by the demi-gods. Pretty sure the "good" characters end up respecting them by the end. At least somewhat? It's been a long time.

Wiggy Marie
Jan 16, 2006

Meep!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

It has been a very long time, so I can accept that my memory may be quite faulty. However, if this is correct...

lemon-lyme disease posted:

This guy gets it.

Also: humans, elves, and dwarves are all considered equally inferior by the demi-gods. Pretty sure the "good" characters end up respecting them by the end. At least somewhat? It's been a long time.

...then I'm not sure a subset of the demi-gods realizing that the other races aren't terrible is enough to disqualify the whole "we're better" aspect. Everyone read this series to comment.

Or better yet, tell more stories! I'll try to think of more, I've had many strange friends.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk
Some of you may or may not remember me posting- then removing - a post about a certain little stalker that I've had for many, many years...

Well, there's some pretty awesome developments over it since the last time I mentioned it. I know it's a :justpost: thing, but it'll take me a while to write up. :allears:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Excellent, if a good story can come out of a stalking then that's a small compensation, at least to us. Thank you for your service.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

That drat Satyr posted:

Some of you may or may not remember me posting- then removing - a post about a certain little stalker that I've had for many, many years...

Well, there's some pretty awesome developments over it since the last time I mentioned it. I know it's a :justpost: thing, but it'll take me a while to write up. :allears:

Holy poo poo, Kimmaugh is still being mental? I remember hearing about her back when I was first involved with the furry fandom in like 2000.. Some things never change, I guess.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Camrath posted:

Holy poo poo, Kimmaugh is still being mental? I remember hearing about her back when I was first involved with the furry fandom in like 2000.. Some things never change, I guess.

Having read your thread and skimming the ED article I thought "I wonder if Camrath knew of her" and welp.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

It's nothing I'm involved with, but here's something that's been happening for about 8 years. It involved undertale, otherkin/fictionkin poo poo, roleplaying, pedos grooming and abusing minors, tracing art, and other poo poo: http://asktheundyingerrorisabusive.tumblr.com/

A taste to get you interested:

quote:

You started a damned cult around you having sex with people who, at that time, were children. I was 14, Ardor/Ash was 15, and Reala101/Em was 12. You were 22-23 at that time. Every time someone drops your rear end they’re suddenly a villain who was doing wrong the whole time. I’ve seen it happen to everyone who’s come and gone over the years. Most of whom were minors when you met them.

But the blog owners have a mostly good summary of events in this post: http://asktheundyingerrorisabusive.tumblr.com/post/149247113700/okay-im-kinda-returning-on-this-whole-issue-but

By the way: there's rape and maybe child rape involved? Potentially real life rape, not the roleplaying online kind. I haven't read everything but fair warning.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

value-brand cereal posted:

But the blog owners have a mostly good summary of events in this post: http://asktheundyingerrorisabusive.tumblr.com/post/149247113700/okay-im-kinda-returning-on-this-whole-issue-but

By the way: there's rape and maybe child rape involved? Potentially real life rape, not the roleplaying online kind. I haven't read everything but fair warning.

I'm trying to read those blog outlines and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Could someone explain this loving situation besides "someone enters an excessively arcane Undertale RP and is an abusive shithead to minors?"

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Having read your thread and skimming the ED article I thought "I wonder if Camrath knew of her" and welp.

I don't think I interacted with her directly but we were both in the same areas of the Internet around the turn of the millennium and even then she had a reputation and a half.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Camrath posted:

I don't think I interacted with her directly but we were both in the same areas of the Internet around the turn of the millennium and even then she had a reputation and a half.

I think that's part of what disturbs me the most: some of us came of age and grew up with the Internet, for good or for bad. Most of us, even those who LARPed or were part of toxic fandoms or whatever, grew to realize "hey, this isn't so healthy or fun for my sanity" and found better ways to cope. But this woman is around my age. It's scary and sad to realize there are people who never get that wake-up call. I posted about it way back in the thread but I knew a person like this in high school and early college. They weren't nasty and vindictive like this person, but had delusions that at the end of the day were easier for them to give into than do the work to help themselves out of pushing stuffed toys in a stroller and calling them their "litter" of real-life children who had souls that spoke only to them. They're approaching 40 now, too. :smith:

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I think that's part of what disturbs me the most: some of us came of age and grew up with the Internet, for good or for bad. Most of us, even those who LARPed or were part of toxic fandoms or whatever, grew to realize "hey, this isn't so healthy or fun for my sanity" and found better ways to cope. But this woman is around my age. It's scary and sad to realize there are people who never get that wake-up call. I posted about it way back in the thread but I knew a person like this in high school and early college. They weren't nasty and vindictive like this person, but had delusions that at the end of the day were easier for them to give into than do the work to help themselves out of pushing stuffed toys in a stroller and calling them their "litter" of real-life children who had souls that spoke only to them. They're approaching 40 now, too. :smith:

That's the thing really- back when I was referring to, everyone (even the crazy creepy seeming older folk) were for the most part <30 years old; hell most were still teenagers. With the young and the poorly adjusted you sort of expect a certain level of weirdness and so on, as people figure out their identity etc.

But then you see people pushing 40 who are still the same way. I used to find it darkly hilarious, but now tbh it just makes me sad. With I'll admit, a touch of 'there but for the grace of god go I'.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Camrath posted:

That's the thing really- back when I was referring to, everyone (even the crazy creepy seeming older folk) were for the most part <30 years old; hell most were still teenagers. With the young and the poorly adjusted you sort of expect a certain level of weirdness and so on, as people figure out their identity etc.

But then you see people pushing 40 who are still the same way. I used to find it darkly hilarious, but now tbh it just makes me sad. With I'll admit, a touch of 'there but for the grace of god go I'.

Sadly, this is kind of where I am these days too regarding this kind of stuff. I'm sure based on the ED link and what I've said here, you've been able to deduce who I am.

I admit I was pretty hosed up when I was a stupid teenager. But... My life has given me a lot of opportunity for personal growth and at this point I've come to the realization that anyone that wants to linger on 10+ year old drama probably isn't worth my time anyway.

Anywho...

The story of Kim
The ED page that I linked earlier is about all the 'backstory' you need on this person - known as KAK, KIMMAUGH, Kim, and other variations thereof. She's a psychopath 40 year old mentally challenged woman that literally has nothing better to do with her life than sit around and wreck havoc for people on the internet.

She's been an on-again-off-again annoyance for me for years - our beef goes back to around 2001 or so. She was already somewhat infamous at that point I suppose, but half the poo poo she did in those years pales in comparison to her current exploits. In those early years she was always just an internet lolcow, someone to laugh at. It was amusing when she would do things like pop up with new accounts leaving bizarre comments on my art galleries.

Then, in 2012, things got real. Scary real. That was the point I really started documenting the things she was doing specifically to me.

I hadn't heard from Kim in a long time - I had naively thought maybe she had moved on to other targets (and later, I learned she was in fact going after others during her downtime with me). Then, out of the blue one day I got a strange email from someone claiming to be Kim’s mother, Barbara Keister, from the address “kimkeisterthetruth@yahoo.com”. The email was a strange paragraph about Kim with the link to a webpage. The webpage had several mentions of my name on it, with the indication that Kim believed that I was running KIMMAUGH.com, the original site about her made by John Keel and Jocko Jones of Portal of Evil fame, and later Loremaster from ED. It further made clear that Kim was accusing me of attacking her physically and vandalizing her or her parent’s property.

Creepy, right?

I sit on this for a little while before finally replying to tell Kim to not message me further and that I am not impressed with her charades. That is when this situation goes from 'lol this lady is silly’ to 'holy gently caress is she soliciting murder for hire on herself?’

I got at least 10 emails similar to the one above, all from the same address that initiated contact previously claiming to be Kim's mother. Around the same time, someone using the name "TheKAKReporter" was burning up my art galleries (and those of many of Kim's past victims) leaving comments like:

So... yeah, clearly this is Kim, with all her characteristic bad spelling and grammar. At this point I wasn't really sure what to do - is it illegal to threaten your own life? I guess not? I reported the account and it was subsequently banned, and as for the emails, I went to the police. I live in a very small town (population: 900) in western NC. They did not take this seriously at all, and told me that if I was disturbed by the content of the emails to delete them without opening them. Great.

So, of course, I did the only thing I reckoned would get at her. I sent copies of the emails to ED.

Boy howdy did that piss her right off.

Shortly thereafter, I received another email in my box from the same address. I contained nothing but a link to a Blogger page. Upon viewing that link, I discovered that little Kimmy had been quite busy. She had made a hugely elaborate page about me, with pictures of artwork done for me, photos she stole off my Facebook, and a judiciously edited version of a rather old drama page about me from many years ago. Kim had added in her own flair, inserting claims that I was a prostitute, that I was raped by my father, that I was divorced (????), and that my husband had sex with plush animals(??). The creepiest part of the whole thing, however, was that she had gone on Google and gotten screenshots of my home and address and included them in the page with her claims that I was a prostitute.

My. Actual. House.

With comments that I am a prostitute, that people can come here for sex.

I just.. what the gently caress? What the actual gently caress? Of course I called the police again. They asked me if I knew who made the page, I told them yes of course, they asked me if they lived in NC, when I said no they went WELP SORRY CANT HELP YOU. Blogger at least took the loving page down quickly enough. I got screenshots of the entire thing though. Ugh.

At that point was when I went and got my first restraining order against Kim. Thankfully the judge was more understanding than our good for nothing sherriff and police department, and gave my evidence a quick look over and handed me the paperwork with no questions asked.

But then Kim decided to retaliate. I will post the rest of this story later, for now my head hurts typing all of this out. :ohdear:

That Damn Satyr fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Oct 3, 2016

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I am kinda proud of bringing this thread back. :3:

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
This is the creepiest loving thing but thank you for posting.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That drat Satyr posted:

But then Kim decided to retaliate. I will post the rest of this story later, for now my head hurts typing all of this out. :ohdear:
:suspense:

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Kimmaugh Part 2: The Restraining Orders
As I mentioned in my previous post, I was able to secure a restraining order against Kim for her bizarre webpage that she made that included my home address and a bunch of other nonsense.

I completely left out one of the batshit things she did that lead to me getting that order though. You see - I volunteer at a breed specific rescue here in the mountains of NC, and I guess Kim figured it out from stalking my Facebook. She sent them an email about me, telling them that I "abuse disabled people" and have sex with animals. :psyduck: The only saving grace is that I'm long-time friends with the president of the rescue and she knew instantly that the email was from the stalker I've been bitching about for ages, and so she forwarded it all to me as evidence to be used for my order.

Moving on with the story...

At this point, I'd gotten the restraining order against her. That was all well and good, and I figured that would have easily been the end of Kim in my life. Her very first victim (that I'm aware of, at least) - Kylen Miles - had to get a restraining order against her back in the early 00's and that seemed to end the situation for her. I, unfortunately, didn't seem to be quite so lucky.

A few days after Kim was served with notice that I was taking out a restraining order on her, a sheriff showed up at my doorstep. He said that a woman claiming to be Barbara Keister had called the sheriff's department and claimed that her daughter, Kim, had attempted suicide and blamed it on me. I briefly explained the situation to the deputy, and he - thankfully - stuck with the same level of apathy that I had previously been given and left without making a report because it was silly internet drama.

A week or two later, a sheriff was back on our doorstep. This time, serving paperwork on me - Kim had decided to take out her own restraining order on me.

If I wasn't clear about this before - I live in North Carolina. Kim lives in California. Kim has contacted me repeatedly, despite being told over and over again to leave me the heck alone.

At that point, I didn't really care too much about it, it was just a restraining order and frankly it didn't really mean too much to me. I had no intention of wasting the money to go to California to attempt to fight it, and I figured that she probably just showed up and gave a sob story and that's how she got it issued in the first place. My #1 goal was to have my order in place so that if/when she contacted me, I could go straight to the police and (hopefully) have them give a poo poo this time. She was granted the order about three months after I received mine against her.

This should have been the end of it. For the period of the restraining order (1 year) I heard very little from her. During this time I set up an alert on Google that contained my name + her name, so that whenever a result came up in the index it would send me an email. This was the only way I could think of to attempt to monitor whatever crazy junk she was doing without actually actively seeking her out. Things were peaceful, as I said...

But then, no less than a week after my order expired, I began getting hits. Kim had made a Google+ account and was getting a lot of mileage out of it. I have screenshots of hundreds of posts she made, every one with my name mentioned in it in some way. She began to create elaborate stories about the things that I had supposedly done to her.

Now she was saying I had raped her. Her story was that while "we were in college at Loyola Marymount University" I had cornered and raped her in the showers "after basketball practice". There were, of course, some immediate flaws with her story here - the most glaring that I have never attended that university, nor had ever up until last week set foot in California. Kim also claimed this supposed rape happened when she was 19 years old. That would have made me 13 years old during these alleged events.

So.. yeah.

For a taste of what her posts are like, here is one of her more... passionate posts about me. This one is a bit more recent, which leads me in to the next part of my story...

So my restraining order had ran out at this point, but technically Kim wasn't contacting me so I kind of just let this go for a little while. She's loving crazy, as anyone that comes across her bullshit can attest to.

Except I finally discovered what she was doing in all that down time during the restraining order...

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Jesus christ

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

:stonk:

This is godawful. I'm sorry you lived it, but appreciate you sharing it.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Holy christ I have issues but that poo poo is beyond any sort of pale I could imagine. Have you considered arming up like Burt Gummer?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Jesus

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

"Deformation of Character" is my very specific toon fetish.

There is definitely a specific disorder that describes a person who claims that is the victim of the things they have actually done to you, but it eludes me. I knew a girl like that, and it came up when I was discussing her with a psychiatrist friend who also knew her. It was little things with her though, like claiming someone broke her CD cases when she was the one who did that to someone else, or presenting my ideas to others as if they were hers. I might have mentioned her before in the thread, but I don't have any stories about her since I realised that my best option was to distance myself as much as possible from the insanity.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You may want to black out some personal details just to discourage rear end in a top hat internet detectives.

How did you come to Kim's notice in the first place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

Rexides posted:

"Deformation of Character" is my very specific toon fetish.

There is definitely a specific disorder that describes a person who claims that is the victim of the things they have actually done to you, but it eludes me. I knew a girl like that, and it came up when I was discussing her with a psychiatrist friend who also knew her. It was little things with her though, like claiming someone broke her CD cases when she was the one who did that to someone else, or presenting my ideas to others as if they were hers. I might have mentioned her before in the thread, but I don't have any stories about her since I realised that my best option was to distance myself as much as possible from the insanity.
"Projection" is the basic one where you throw thing about yourself that make you uncomfortable onto other people or objects. This serves as a way to deal with the bad feelings without having to actually confront your own flaws. It also lets you reflect any hurtful criticism back at the critics.

God drat but that poo poo is scary.

• Locked thread