Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

ive eaten 8 frozen burritoes in a row do you think i give a gently caress about aCREW
hold me back lou hold me back

*votes for trump*

only 8?
lol ur goon game is weak son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Fine, it's not about Trump.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Consummate Professional posted:

Lol if you read every page of this thread

livin life on the edge

what a vicarious thrill

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Chokes McGee posted:

I mean I can't right now because I'm in motherfucking Honolulu drinking Mai Tais on the beach

Oh gee, sorry duchess

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Pon de Bundy posted:

ive eaten 8 frozen burritoes in a row do you think i give a gently caress about aCREW
hold me back lou hold me back

*votes for trump*

Enough frozen burritos to ruin 8 perfectly good toilets.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cats are cool

they're no dogs tho

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

how many twitter followers is trump going to lose after the election? 2 million? 8 million?

zakkro
May 29, 2015

theflyingexecutive posted:

how many twitter followers is trump going to lose after the election? 2 million? 8 million?

I wouldn't be surprised if he Joss Whedons by the end of the year.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

McGlockenshire posted:

Found this on freep. It's apparently what wikileaks is sitting on.

https://twitter.com/gslippey/status/782754603783823360

Uhhuh. Swiss bank accounts! Years old conspiracy! :jerkbag:

umm you know, hillary maybe some ultra secret uber evil globalist killer who is actually moments from dying that only people on the right can see through, but some of those same people have also made it overtly clear they probably wouldn't mind at the very least being complicit in someone committing violent acts in defense of Trump and/or making Hillary look bad. With that in mind I think just maybe he hasn't thought this whole 'dead-man switch' as a means of defense thing through ...

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Lastgirl posted:

omg its yoooou, I think? I see like 2 people with the same avatar and name changes lately

Wawa test. Have you gone to a wawa lately?

Went last night, going again in just a minute
I need me a ritter sport and a giant cheese filled pretzel.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

theflyingexecutive posted:

6 million

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

zakkro posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if he Joss Whedons by the end of the year.

haha no way

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
leave your ancient cat alone.

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

Surely one of those hundreds of media outlets could corroborate receiving such a package from Assange?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
ok this thread is spared because i was reminded of tom petty in that post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

im stoked on this j 'webb' avatar thanks administrator WE B Boo-ourgeois

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

anime was right posted:

thats fine. i was eying roxborough/manayaunk tbh

I lived in both those areas, they good for being close to everything. Parking in manayunk is AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA yeah just get used to paying one parking ticket a week forever. Or just move up the hill to roxborough. Closer to the Shoprite anyway. :) and the GOOD wawa with the cheap gas.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Went last night, going again in just a minute
I need me a ritter sport and a giant cheese filled pretzel.

it is yooooou :glomp:

dude, stick around and post here~

Are you gonna be watching the VP debate and then the rest of the presidential debates? We're gonna make threads for those

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i'm writing a buddy cop comedy where the story is the one cop was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer so he just loving lived the high life for 6 months, eating burgers every day, drinking gallons of alcohol, but then it turns out it was a misdiagnosis and now he has type 3 diabetes and he has to go back on the force to afford his insulin, but now he's been assigned a new partner: a talking animatronic beaver named Stimson.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Mayor Dave posted:

ok this thread is spared because i was reminded of tom petty in that post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ

Are you a John mellencamp listener

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Yeah. But I could see him talk about MAYBE quitting, but he obviously doesn't and continues to tweet 10 more times explaining why everyone sucks.

ohgodwhat posted:

Surely one of those hundreds of media outlets could corroborate receiving such a package from Assange?

Almost all of them are crooked, man. And you know who else is crooked...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Surely you wouldn't be suggesting that Assange, a man who live tweeted his own defeat at the hands of a pdf file, would be lying about setting up a sophisticated dead man's switch system involving hundreds of news orgs

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

i'm writing a buddy cop comedy where the story is the one cop was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer so he just loving lived the high life for 6 months, eating burgers every day, drinking gallons of alcohol, but then it turns out it was a misdiagnosis and now he has type 3 diabetes and he has to go back on the force to afford his insulin, but now he's been assigned a new partner: a talking animatronic beaver named Stimson.

id watch it

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

who th gently caress is john mellencamp

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

thats a lie i wouldnt watch it i dont watch tv

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Don't any of you night birds need some rest for the coming week? Why you gotta keep postin?

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Would Clinton's tax plan make Trump's tax avoidance impossible?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

Don't any of you night birds need some rest for the coming week? Why you gotta keep postin?

post or die

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Oct 3, 2016

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Ostentatious posted:

Mother FUCKER

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

that's not funny.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

platzapS posted:

Would Clinton's tax plan make Trump's tax avoidance impossible?

it would actually encourage it because clinton is the status quo candidate of the 0.1% - a bernie bro on my social feed

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

iim not a fuckin bird

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

oneforthevine posted:

YOU A loving HAT, are you actually my grandma?

I am literally your grandma

Also Ed Balls

zakkro
May 29, 2015

You're eyeing Mel Gibson for the lead role, right? He's played a cop before, and he's worked against a beaver.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

YOU A loving HAT posted:

I lived in both those areas, they good for being close to everything. Parking in manayunk is AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA yeah just get used to paying one parking ticket a week forever. Or just move up the hill to roxborough. Closer to the Shoprite anyway. :) and the GOOD wawa with the cheap gas.

philly parking makes exactly zero sense to me at all.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

birds are jerks

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Ostentatious posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOfkpu6749w

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

zakkro posted:

You're eyeing Mel Gibson for the lead role, right? He's played a cop before, and he's worked against a beaver.

either him or james franco in a fat suit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

zakkro posted:

Your cat was worth more in 1995 than Trump was.

this deserved more love than it got

• Locked thread