Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Powershift posted:

the replay just started on TSN. everything was rosberg's fault. even all the stuff he was nowhere near.

:agreed: ROS is poo poo and a fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Why was Nico so butt salt during the post race conference?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

GramCracker posted:

I think he's starting to realize he's the bad guy.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Powershift posted:

I think he's starting to realize he's the bad guy.

He was probably thinking about the bollocking the team were going to give him for clipping Kimi and also probably annoyed that he got tapped at Turn 1 because with Lewis out he might have won and had another 10 points in the championship over him.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Carth Dookie posted:

He was probably thinking about the bollocking the team were going to give him for clipping Kimi and also probably annoyed that he got tapped at Turn 1 because with Lewis out he might have won and had another 10 points in the championship over him.

But i mean after taking out his team-mate on the first turn and getting penalized for hitting his team-mate for trying to pass him on the last lap to forcing them to clarify that double waved yellows means don't set the best qualifying time to turning in on 2 other cars in the first turn to divebombing kimi. If you get told you're an rear end in a top hat once, they might have the wrong idea about you, if you get told you're an rear end in a top hat on a regular basis, you might be an rear end in a top hat. Even worse when it's your team, team mate and race stewards doing it.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

GramCracker posted:

It was from the shoe-dank

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

You Am I posted:

It was from the shoe-dank

Show dank would probably make me pissy too now that you mention it...

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
yer Dan pourin' shoe shots for everyone! :australia:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

https://twitter.com/MBrundleF1/status/782761776140083200

At least now we know where Joe Saward gets his unwarranted sense of self worth from.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

that's one hell of a plot twist

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

What page of Joe's PDF is the Mercedes conspiracy explained?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Carth Dookie posted:

At least now we know where Joe Saward gets his unwarranted sense of self worth from.

Hahaha jesus

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Our Dan is the best guy. He, Nando and Their Jense are really the only guys who deserve a win. Sadly Nando and Their Jense are busy driving GP2 cars.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

What page of Joe's PDF is the Mercedes conspiracy explained?

I think page 37 is the start then he really delves into it around 43

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Our Dan is the best guy. He, Nando and Their Jense are really the only guys who deserve a win. Sadly Nando and Their Jense are busy driving GP2 cars.

:agreed: Imagine all 3 on the podium :swoon:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Halo14 posted:

:agreed: Imagine all 3 on the podium :swoon:

I know! Nando on top with Jense and Colgate Bogan would just be :awesome:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Just watched a replay of the race. A good race.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

GramCracker posted:

Show dank would probably make me pissy too now that you mention it...

I'm not even a germophobe and I don't think I could drink from the shoe. I'd probably just keep my mouth closed and make it look like I was drinking but accidently spilling it alot v:shobon:v

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Fanatic posted:

I'm not even a germophobe and I don't think I could drink from the shoe. I'd probably just keep my mouth closed and make it look like I was drinking but accidently spilling it alot v:shobon:v

That basically looked like what Horner was doing.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Carth Dookie posted:

I knew there was a good reason I'd stopped following Brundle on twitter.

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
#ColgateBogan

Also Ted is sliding slowly into madness.

EoRaptor fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Oct 3, 2016

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

If there's a reason to hate Lewis, it's that once again the only discussion going on about F1 in the media is around his latest hissy fit.

On the other hand you can ignore everything else F1 and watch Nando school some bitches
https://streamable.com/14gg

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Watched 5 times. So good.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

EoRaptor posted:

#ColgateBogan

Also Ted is sliding slowly into madness.

you dunt half get your moneys worth when you pay for sky sports

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:

Carth Dookie posted:

So I clicked the link. found Mr Saward's twitter and clicked his most recent link. 404. Even the internet is telling me reading that tosser is a bad idea.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Just finished watching the GP2 feature race from the weekend :stare:

So good.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Khablam posted:

If there's a reason to hate Lewis, it's that once again the only discussion going on about F1 in the media is around his latest hissy fit.

On the other hand you can ignore everything else F1 and watch Nando school some bitches
https://streamable.com/14gg

I lost track, how many people did he own within 4 corners?

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

n8r posted:

I was surprised the NBCSN guys didn't bring it up, but that lap 1 incident was at least partially's Rosberg's fault IMO. Why did he sweep out wide and leave the door open for seb/max is beyond me.

It's a long, tightening radius corner, sweeping out wide and taking the apex late is the fastest racing line. :science:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Funny how it always seem to be Seb, maybe he is a fraud after all.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

learnincurve posted:

Hes 4 times the fraud Daemon Hill is. Newey breeds them like livestock

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

learnincurve posted:

He's too nicey nicey nowadays, he needs to go strangle some kittens and get his mojo back.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maybe seeing a Red Bull in the first corner triggers him. He was getting knocked out of races by Kvyat early in the year and now it is dutch boy

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Carth Dookie posted:

I lost track, how many people did he own within 4 corners?

Our hearts and imaginations. :allears:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I hope we are shortly due another Sky commentator saying that Alonso should retire

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

GramCracker posted:

Our hearts and imaginations. :allears:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Whitey Ford posted:

Just finished watching the GP2 feature race from the weekend :stare:
How did Nando and Jense do?

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Didn't Are Nando (Blessings upon him) have the upgraded engine for this race? Jumping from dead last to 7th is a pretty good sign of improvement, and Button held his starting position, where in other races this year they've slid backwards through the field.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Funzo posted:

Didn't Are Nando (Blessings upon him) have the upgraded engine for this race? Jumping from dead last to 7th is a pretty good sign of improvement, and Button held his starting position, where in other races this year they've slid backwards through the field.

They just "tested" the new motor in FP1 and pulled it out to save for a banzi run in Japan in front of the Honda execs. It's going to be a glorious GP when Nando is on the top step of the podium.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rosberg wins the WDC for Keke. Lewis set to maximum petulance. Nando podium.

The end of the season is going to be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

aequalis posted:

weird douchey sperg lord.

This seems to be a really accurate description of Lewis, actually. I can't quite work out how his "serious rap music career" fits into that, other than just trying hard to be "real".

El Hefe posted:

There's no doubt in my mind that Lewis thinks Mercedes sabotaged him, he 100% believes that.

I used to strongly dislike Alonso (I know, I know) but it was when he did poo poo like this back in what... 06, when he thought (and openly claimed) Renault were sabotaging him. Now he's the chillest best dude. Is there a chance Hamilton might come around and be cool and good one day too? #blessed #drivergoals

There is no chance

• Locked thread