Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Nietzschean posted:

So what has happened since tax returns leak?

You might want to be sitting down:
-Behavior at his show leaked
-He did business with an Iranian Bank later linked to terrorism (or well, his company did)
-He made comments cutting down vets with PTSD
-And the NY AG sent a C&D letter to his foundation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

RZApublican posted:

More than anything he'll probably just believe that the only thing wrong with his campaign was that they couldn't stop Hillary from stealing the election and will point to his rallies of proof of how great he is at convincing people. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes every opportunity to paint everything President Clinton does in a negative light so he can have a better shot at running again in 2020.

you can be sure he'll bend the ear of EVERYONE around him for YEARS about just this. Probably drive away more business and a lot of dinner party invites because of it.

But hey, at least he got to accomplish something big: tying a billion-dollar name brand inexorably together with ignorant racist people.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Ostentatious posted:

which nate is better

nate cohn is the good nate

nate silver is the shook nate still shaking over completely ignoring his own data in favor of 'no, people couldn't possibly be dumb enough to keep voting for trump'

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

iospace posted:

He deserves it, honestly.

"he deserves to work at cnn" should be fighting words, imo

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

YOU A loving HAT posted:

patiently waiting to blindside him in between debates

There's no way this is Clinton blowing her load. This week is them pacing their oppo drops. I'm guessing there's some audio tape of trump ranting using the N word and making jokes about loving Ivanka somewhere that will drop November 1st.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ostentatious posted:

which nate is better

Cohn. Silver is the one losing it (with his hair)

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

iospace posted:

You might want to be sitting down:
-Behavior at his show leaked
-He did business with an Iranian Bank later linked to terrorism (or well, his company did)
-He made comments cutting down vets with PTSD

the fact that i missed one is incredible

thats four in like what 24 hours

6 scandals per hour

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Karl Sharks posted:

if he and his team are making lewandowski money i don't blame them

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Karl Sharks posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

anime was right posted:

the fact that i missed one is incredible

thats four in like what 24 hours

6 scandals per hour

No, that was all within 6 hours of now.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Nietzschean posted:

So what has happened since tax returns leak?

By the time the list gets related, eight more things will have happened.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
What's book 4? The Shamarillion? :haw:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ostentatious posted:

which nate is better

cohn: good nate
nate: good cohn

the counterparts are silver and roy

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

mannerup posted:

if he and his team are making lewandowski money i don't blame them

honestly surprised msnbc didn't try to get him instead

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Agronox posted:

An Unexpected Attorney General

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Willie Horton was also trending this morning

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
it's pretty impressive that the rate of trump scandal is increasing, not decreasing

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

MadJackal posted:

This is just depressing. It's a humanizing piece that attaches a real person to the label "Trump Supporter," but that real person is just as staggeringly dumb and pathetic as you already expected.

Pro read.

Whoo boy

Trump QUOTE OF THE DAY

quote:

“Here comes Big Daddy,” she said, clapping. “The Donald. Big Daddy.”

What a way to get back into politics after a weekend off.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

deathbysnusnu posted:

There's no way this is Clinton blowing her load. This week is them pacing their oppo drops. I'm guessing there's some audio tape of trump ranting using the N word and making jokes about loving Ivanka somewhere that will drop November 1st.

oh I didn't mean they're DONE, just that they're smart enough to save it for now when most ppl actually start paying attention to the election.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Full PTSD transcript, thanks to Sopan.
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/782997526433652736

Agronox posted:

Crease and Desist

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

If scandals of these levels keep trickling at this rate, what are the odds that fox news hacks or some high level trump surrogate breaks down and admit this guy shouldn't be let near the Whitehouse. I'm genuinely curious if ANYONE is a big enough hack to defend this kind of stuff for a month straight.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/RandallJSanders/status/782384961831768064

zakkro
May 29, 2015

I know a lot of people have lovely ignorant attitudes towards ptsd and mental health in general

but goddamn I want every site to talk about this. I want them to hold Trump's feet to the fire. If even a handful of people whose minds aren't made up can learn more about ptsd and be more empathetic to vets who are suffering from it, plus maybe contribute to charities about that issue? It would be worth it.

I'm grasping at straws here, folks. It's 36 days from the goddamn election.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Schnorkles posted:

it's pretty impressive that the rate of trump scandal is increasing, not decreasing

remember when this gif was posted as a sign of support

pepperidge farm remembers

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Despera posted:

Where was all this poo poo in September?

Remember the part of The Lion King where Rafiki is just hanging out in the tree or whatever and then some grass floats by and he's like, "IT IS TIME!"

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So I'm late to the party on this one but considering what term is being used and the racism around it, shouldn't they have deleted this tweet by now?

https://twitter.com/gop/status/782973739214344192

I'd bet the farm this ad is a trial balloon for the eventual Hillary loves child rapists attack ad they're toying with

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Schnorkles posted:

there is no way that we'll even see all of it pre-election

chances are the really good stuff won't come out for a year afterwards when all the scum who fed at the campaign trough and secretly recorded Trump talking to them in private publish their tell-alls simultaneously

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

deathbysnusnu posted:

If scandals of these levels keep trickling at this rate, what are the odds that fox news hacks or some high level trump surrogate breaks down and admit this guy shouldn't be let near the Whitehouse. I'm genuinely curious if ANYONE is a big enough hack to defend this kind of stuff for a month straight.

I am genuinely expecting Megyn Kelly to show up to work with an I'm With Her I voted button on election day.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

iospace posted:

Crease and Desist

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

but really, do we have any fresh updates on new voter registration in texas?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

deathbysnusnu posted:

Sean'll be your cuckleberry.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

CNN does not mince words in the title

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/782999157229416448

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

gently caress, Buzzfeed was doing Actually All Right Reporting this election and now they are going to be chasing phantom planes, Kim Kardashians jewels and false equivalences

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

anime was right posted:

6 scandals per hour

You're missing one. We got a 1994 transcript of Trump confirming his $945m in debt along with mentioning he previously held $5 billion in debt

Edit: Also someone did the math to find Trump made up ~2% of the entire 1995 Net Operating Losses for the US.

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Is stuff starting to matter?

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

deathbysnusnu posted:

the Christie/Gingrich/Giuliani trio will carry that water for the rest of their lives

the rest will scatter like the roaches that they are immediately after the election but they're also in too deep to back out now

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

iospace posted:

:jackbud:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Kithkar posted:

I am genuinely expecting Megyn Kelly to show up to work with an I'm With Her I voted button on election day.

i hope she leads the camera crew and an increasingly distraught group of trump surrogates on a journey through the labyrinth to the mathmagicians who will point out that hillary has won 270 votes before the central time zone finishes counting

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
On Saturday night I was like "It's weird the Times didn't lead with this on Monday," and holy loving poo poo, it's because there was an absolute deluge of other news on the horizon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

deathbysnusnu posted:

speaking of hacks, I'm impressed by how completely Paul Manafort has disappeared into the ether. I suspect many of his other surrogates will join him in the Gray Havens after the election

• Locked thread