Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Is it misogyny to point out that this woman practically has her tits out? I mean, if I could play chess and show a bit of sideball, how would that go down? Like really short shorts but loose too, and just a few cm of sideball at almost face height.

Source your quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

C-Euro posted:

Boy I'll tell you, I'm sick!

Of all this bellyaching! :downsrim:

Does anyone else use xMage for playtesting and whatnot? I've been doing some of that lately to try and test out some decks before I buy them, but I'm mostly just loving around against the CPU because I dread going against actual humans willing to rage over fake representations of digital cardboard. Do we have a discord channel or anything for like-minded folks?

If you ask to play magic on irc in xmage there's probably like a 50% chance that someone will play

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Death Bot posted:

Source your quote

If that happens again, here's what you do. Pull your underwear down in your pants enough that your cock and balls hang over the top of them, but keep everything in your pants. When you're playing against her, stand up and casually unbutton and unzip your pants. Just enough that you show some skin and pubes, but not enough to get arrested. This serves two purposes. First, turnabout is fair play. Second, you'll be so busy concentrating on distracting her by teasing that you're going to pull out the man-stick that you won't be distracted by her. And she'll be either flustered or amused, which takes away her concentration. Now you're both on even ground again.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

If that happens again, here's what you do. Pull your underwear down in your pants enough that your cock and balls hang over the top of them, but keep everything in your pants. When you're playing against her, stand up and casually unbutton and unzip your pants. Just enough that you show some skin and pubes, but not enough to get arrested. This serves two purposes. First, turnabout is fair play. Second, you'll be so busy concentrating on distracting her by teasing that you're going to pull out the man-stick that you won't be distracted by her. And she'll be either flustered or amused, which takes away her concentration. Now you're both on even ground again.

So, how do you put your cards on the table?

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

Unsportsmanlike conduct trap! It's super effective!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Only do this if you're playing with the Yaranaika sleeves

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Chill la Chill posted:

What garbage store sells the ones on the far right like seriously.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Chill la Chill posted:

Where's my link to order the two middle sets of sleeves?

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Mezzanon posted:

Where's my link to order the two middle sets of sleeves?

You're going to have to look for Oretachi no Moe Sleeve 2nd Vol.44 Yaranaika online and hope you can get some under $20. It hasn't been produced in a while so some places are charging upwards of $50 for 65.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

My god, revealing my penis, tilt tech I never knew existed!

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

My god, revealing my penis, tilt tech I never knew existed!

To be honest, pulling down your pants in just about any public place is likely to make some people upset.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

C-Euro posted:

Does anyone else use xMage for playtesting and whatnot? I've been doing some of that lately to try and test out some decks before I buy them, but I'm mostly just loving around against the CPU because I dread going against actual humans willing to rage over fake representations of digital cardboard. Do we have a discord channel or anything for like-minded folks?

Come to IRC more of us are trying to play. Mind we're not always playing bleeding edge tier 1 poo poo. There's been talk of starting a discord or trying to jump on the goon game discord; but we haven't yet.

90% of xmage games against other players are fine. Plus there's literally no investment so if someone is being a salty prick you can just concede the match and ignore them.

XMage is good for figuring out if you like how a deck plays, or learning internal interactions in your deck. Against randos, it is bad for any amount of actual testing, or sizing up a rogue brew. (People who play on xmage are by and large horrible at the game.)

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Show 'em your null rod

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Pontius Pilate posted:

Show 'em your null rod

No wonder Hanna never really liked him.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Soul Glo posted:

To be honest, pulling down your pants in just about any public place is likely to make some people upset.

Doesn't check out :confused:

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

Pontius Pilate posted:

Show 'em your null rod

But it doesn't do anything

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

I know this person. Creepy as gently caress. I am pretty sure that they can pull the tapes and know exactly who posted this photo and ban them.

Sickening fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Oct 4, 2016

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Sickening posted:

I know this person. Creepy as gently caress. I am pretty sure that they can pull the tapes and know exactly who posted this photo and an them.

Should probably tell him the reason he's never gotten laid is because he's a creepo

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
maybe take a creepshot of him and post it on reddit as "went to a magic the gathering tournament and this dude was posting creepshots of girls complaining about their breasts" because that is a cool thing to do to people in his eyes

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Sickening posted:

I know this person. Creepy as gently caress. I am pretty sure that they can pull the tapes and know exactly who posted this photo and ban them.

Looks like he tried to delete it but it didn't take.

This guy is... incredibly Reddit.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

SoftNum posted:

Come to IRC more of us are trying to play. Mind we're not always playing bleeding edge tier 1 poo poo. There's been talk of starting a discord or trying to jump on the goon game discord; but we haven't yet.

Oh whoops, I thought everyone has ditched IRC. My bad, might be on later.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah I'd be on board with goon Mtg discord. I'm too lazy to use irc since discord is so good already.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
if you snapcaster a staggershock do you get full value or no?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Rebound (If you cast this spell from your hand, exile it as it resolves. At the beginning of your next upkeep, you may cast this card from exile without paying its mana cost.)

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

odiv posted:

Rebound (If you cast this spell from your hand, exile it as it resolves. At the beginning of your next upkeep, you may cast this card from exile without paying its mana cost.)

that's the relevant part

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
ah...oh well guess it makes sense

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Is it just me, or does the Kaladesh Gameday playmat look terrible?

Nissa looks so derpy. Also, why is it Nissa and not Chandra?

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Soul Glo posted:

Say you're doing it in case your opponent casts Hurloon Wrangler.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Hellsau posted:

Nissa looks so derpy. Also, why is it Nissa and not Chandra Saheeli Rei?

Presumably there are too many playmats with Saheeli Rei and not enough of Nissa.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Hellsau posted:

Is it just me, or does the Kaladesh Gameday playmat look terrible?

wotc creative is infatuated with nissa

they're the only ones

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Hellsau posted:

Green gets everything, red gets nothing.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
It is my wish that there is an oppressive mono red deck in Standard and everyone whines about it.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Star Man posted:

It is my wish that there is an oppressive mono blue deck in Standard and everyone whines about it.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Nah, because if that happened, no one would find that out of the ordinary. But anything else and people will whine until they pass out.

anglachel
May 28, 2012

Mystic Mongol posted:

Presumably there are too many playmats with Saheeli Rei and not enough of Nissa.

Or they thought Nissa was gonna be the premium money planeswalker this set (and she still might be)

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Star Man posted:

It is my wish that there is an oppressive mono red deck in Standard and everyone whines about it.

Didn't they back when Stoke The Flames was in Standard?

Or were they so sexually obsessed with Siege Rhino they didn't even notice when it lost to Zurgo Bellstriker's Stamp Collectors?

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx
Monored winning the PT 3x in a year didn't count because

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
I got the cards for the UG Marvel deck yesterday in the mail that Angry Grimace and a couple of us have been going over. I took out the 4 Gearhulks and just ran with 4 Ulamogs/4 Emrakul's.

Oooooooo boy this deck is brutal. Doing some testing last night I was able to rip Uly/Emmy 7 out of 8 games by T4/T5 and at that point you just run away w/the game.

There were a few games where after dropping an Eldrazi my opponent had a direct answer on their next turn but a turn or two later I was able to pull another out with Marvel pretty easily.

Your creatures mostly mean nothing aside from giving you their initial ETB energy boost and living out the rest of their usefulness as blockers. Theorist is good because if you have 7+ energy you can at least Scry 1 and dump away a card before you dig for 6.

This deck rules

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Star Man posted:

I miss having goblin guide in standard. Sweating even after I've played my Kor fire walker was the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teddust
Feb 27, 2007

Count Bleck posted:

What garbage store sells the ones on the far right like seriously.

Every card shop in Japan sells sleeves like this and way too many players use them.

• Locked thread