Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Jagged Jim posted:

Want to liven up your farm in Stardew Valley? Why make naked scarecrows of your neighbors, possibly covered in jizz? (:nws:, obviously)

...why Stardew Valley of all the games? What is it that attracts the degenerates to the game so fast and not, say, Prison Architect, which is modded with as little effort as this?

Also "Awesome/Awful Game Mods: Possibly covered in jizz?" should be the new thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Kikas posted:

...why Stardew Valley of all the games? What is it that attracts the degenerates to the game so fast and not, say, Prison Architect, which is modded with as little effort as this?

Also "Awesome/Awful Game Mods: Possibly covered in jizz?" should be the new thread title.

It's pretty likely that half of it is that Chucklefish already had the furry/pervert crowd cornered with Starbound, and modders from those threads moved to the publisher's other game. The other half of it would then be that it's open-ended in ways that Skyrim is but Prison Architect isn't. You have essentially infinite time to dick around and cover your scarecrow waifus in jizz if that's your thing.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I'm playing fo3 with a million mods installed and quite liking it.

I've come to terms with the decision of when I play fo4 speed run the main plot so I kinda get a feel for the game and then mod it all the way to hell. Any good alternate start mods available so I don't have to play hero-of-the-day?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Furia posted:

I'm playing fo3 with a million mods installed and quite liking it.

I've come to terms with the decision of when I play fo4 speed run the main plot so I kinda get a feel for the game and then mod it all the way to hell. Any good alternate start mods available so I don't have to play hero-of-the-day?

Yes, there's an alternative start mod. I started my last game off as a former Railroad Agent on Spectacle Isle. My Railroad status is not reflected in game, of course, but I did start with a railroad armor jacket, which was good enough for me.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jagged Jim posted:

Want to liven up your farm in Stardew Valley? Why make naked scarecrows of your neighbors, possibly covered in jizz? (:nws:, obviously)

I knew I shouldn't have stopped watching the Stardew Valley Nexus for things to traumatize you people with!

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

So shocked someone got me an avatar!
I don't know about you guys but one thing I think Skyrim has long needed?
A sexy Reikling Princess

:psyduck:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Chaltab posted:

I don't know about you guys but one thing I think Skyrim has long needed?
A sexy Reikling Princess

:psyduck:

I don't even remember Reiklings in Skyrim at all.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

RareAcumen posted:

I don't even remember Reiklings in Skyrim at all.

The Dragonborn DLC had them. They were.... not that "sexy".

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Midnight Voyager posted:

The Dragonborn DLC had them. They were.... not that "sexy".

Oh, DLC. That explains it. Anyway, yeah I would assume that much. She looks like every other female version of a monster, in that they're :airquote: hot :airquote: while the male versions look like freaks. Basically, just women but with bad teeth and maybe some small aspect that's not human.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

How can you say no to this?

edit: coming for the booty

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Oh, DLC. That explains it. Anyway, yeah I would assume that much. She looks like every other female version of a monster, in that they're :airquote: hot :airquote: while the male versions look like freaks. Basically, just women but with bad teeth and maybe some small aspect that's not human.

http://oglaf.com/dimorphism/ sort of :nws: due to dryad nipples I guess

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs Hoggle?

Edit: drat it, beaten to the Oglaf strip.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Crocoswine posted:

I think you mean :nws: due to hilarious mushroom bulge.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Sperglord Firecock posted:

I am now imagining Elsa from frozen with that stupid smirk wearing that outfit and it infuriates me

oh btw you forgot to insist on your superiority for DARING to install that mod

hah I checked the thread title before posting that one. It is for both awesome and awful mods so I guess this is just a matter of opinion?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Crocoswine posted:

Yeah, pretty much.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Here is a mod for dark souls that makes the capra demon wear a muscle shirt with flowers on it and jorts

the mod also makes the dogs into doges

Depressing Box
Jun 27, 2010

Half-price sideshow.

Should've been capri pants.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

xthetenth posted:

I think you mean :nws: due to hilarious mushroom bulge.

Eh, you should mark any link to Oglaf :nws: even if it's one of the tame ones. You're often just a single click away from really bizarre sex acts on that site.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
great now I have to find out what oglaf is

*coming from me that sounds very different depending on the tone

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's Fargo backwards in an offensive accent.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Elsa posted:

great now I have to find out what oglaf is

*coming from me that sounds very different depending on the tone

It is a humorous webcomic about sex and fantasy.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Bongo Bill posted:

It is a humorous webcomic about sex and fantasy.

oooh right Oglaf the comic. I was thinking something like Ogrish. Memory lapse.

Thanks

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Here's a Doom mod that feeds every sound effect through a song-to-MIDI converter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs8U9Ns32JY

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
nvm

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

The Kins posted:

Here's a Doom mod that feeds every sound effect through a song-to-MIDI converter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs8U9Ns32JY

Oh nice, I wasn't expecting anyone to make a Don't Starve crossover mod.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Give it a decent greyscale treatment, and we've got Silent Movie DOOM.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
(Fallout 4) Crimes against Nature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDyGVuZbeMc

FancyPants did it again...

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
No sale unless there are Tommy Wiseau Brahmin.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Elsa posted:

hah I checked the thread title before posting that one. It is for both awesome and awful mods so I guess this is just a matter of opinion?

To be fair, while I posted that mod to kind of make fun of it, it really doesn't look all that bad on a character with normal proportions. It was mostly the fact that the mod author used the "bombshell" or some other ridiculous-looking body preset to show it off. Also that fan art was just loving atrocious.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

King Vidiot posted:

To be fair, while I posted that mod to kind of make fun of it, it really doesn't look all that bad on a character with normal proportions. It was mostly the fact that the mod author used the "bombshell" or some other ridiculous-looking body preset to show it off. Also that fan art was just loving atrocious.

Yeah a lot of presets are like, basketballs for buttocks and softballs for breasts. I'm using the GITS body and CBBE applied to everything, and with the butt slider to 100% because it's a video game :shrug:

I just picked up a monitor this morning and it's pretty nice to have so much screen and the avatar walking around. So if you have to stare at it, might as well make it how you like.

Anagram of GINGER fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Oct 5, 2016

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.

Elsa posted:

Yeah a lot of presets are like, basketballs for buttocks and softballs for breasts. I'm using the GITS body and CBBE applied to everything, and with the butt slider to 100% because it's a video game :shrug:

I just picked up a monitor this morning and it's pretty nice to have so much screen and the avatar walking around. So if you have to stare at it, might as well make it how you like.

Jesus man, you have a fuckload of icons on the top left screen, clean your desktop.
I only have...
*counts*
367. Oh. Never mind.

VVVVVHey, it looks like he's literally playing as the Major from Ghost in the Shell, and she was cool. :colbert:

Groetgaffel fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Oct 5, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I am glad you are confident in what you like and enjoy no matter what others think of it, you weirdo

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Sperglord Firecock posted:

I am now imagining Elsa from frozen with that stupid smirk wearing that outfit and it infuriates me

oh btw you forgot to insist on your superiority for DARING to install that mod

he got renamed elsa when he made some eve online/frozen crossover fanfic picture and everything was fine till you scrolled down and find out she wasn't wearing no pants.

welcome to another forums horror story.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Rhymenoserous posted:

he got renamed elsa when he made some eve online/frozen crossover fanfic picture and everything was fine till you scrolled down and find out she wasn't wearing no pants.

welcome to another forums horror story.

I changed my own name. Go back to the EVE thread nerd

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19059/

Accurate portrayal of parenthood.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTK9US8bbOo

Still think this is the best thing Fancypants has done honestly. Something you almost wouldn't notice if it were stealth installed but is unbearably eerie to look at.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Colon Semicolon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTK9US8bbOo

Still think this is the best thing Fancypants has done honestly. Something you almost wouldn't notice if it were stealth installed but is unbearably eerie to look at.

Why do I feel like I'm in a conversation in a Fallout game?

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.
So, this is pretty great.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I've just started watching an LP of Skyrim and now I'm curious about this.

Is there a mod that puts random races in the army? Seems like the Imperials and Stormcloaks are all pretty much Nords and whatever the other white guy race is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

RareAcumen posted:

I've just started watching an LP of Skyrim and now I'm curious about this.

Is there a mod that puts random races in the army? Seems like the Imperials and Stormcloaks are all pretty much Nords and whatever the other white guy race is.

You mean Imperials?

(Also, I want to say there is, but I can't find it off-hand)

• Locked thread