Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

zen death robot posted:

Things are starting to matter

good joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mines the schiavona because it's real pretty

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i mean you were including morresey in that list right, cuz :cumpolice:

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Fiction posted:

I hate shittily made four frame tumblr gifs and the twee women lonely internet guys jerk off to that usually inhabit them (not Kate Bush dw)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fiction posted:

I hate shittily made four frame tumblr gifs and the twee women lonely internet guys jerk off to that usually inhabit them (not Kate Bush dw)

ok

thanks for updating your facebook status friend

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

what's your favorite kind of sword

http://katanaswordreviews.com/katana-reviews/

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Lastgirl posted:

biden gave a speech and killed it

it should start mattering...I'd hope~

its on all the usual sites atm but you know

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Do yourself a favor and don't start, he's not that great of an author and a lot of his poo poo is bitcoin masturbation (and not the wacky "be your own boat *gets chlamydia*" kind) wrapped in some real fuckin dumb storylines. He has a recurring marysue named Enoch that's shown up in like 6 books with settings ranging from the renaissance to replicator-equipped future, and he can't stop beating off to men with swords.

In short, he's a sword fanatic obsessed with a post-apoc bitcoin cipherpunk future who can't stop literally inserting his dick into his own stories (he has a character wake up marooned on a beach in the pacific staring at his marysue's wang, that's where I noped the gently caress out of cryptonomicon) while thinking he's going to end up writing the next Infinite Jest, But With Bitcoin Or At Least Some Kind Of Cryptography.

a person should probably just read Quicksilver to obtain a fascination with British scientists of the 1600s and then stop

but doing that is worth it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i remember the donald trump jr axe descriptions, those were the best~

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Fiction posted:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I almost bought one when there was a katana shop at the mall...

I'm glad i didn't make such a beautiful mistake

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

LEVEL I – HANWEI MUSASHI ELITE REVIEW

Katana Reviews - Hanwei Musashi Elite ReviewFirst of all, please don’t get this confused with the brand MUSASHI! You will notice a flood of cheaper priced (~$80) Musashi swords as you shop around. I’m not a fan, they usually are produced in mass numbers and lack the durability as well as blade sharpness longevity. In my mind they do a injustice to the legendary swordmaster Miyamoto Musashi for whom these style katanas are named after.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

i remember the donald trump jr axe descriptions, those were the best~

wait what

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fiction posted:

The crewification of SA will be its downfall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJe1iUuAW4M

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zyla posted:

I almost bought one when there was a katana shop at the mall...

I'm glad i didn't make such a beautiful mistake

serious reviews of bladed weapons are always super funny

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I have something to admit: biden has no glamour on me, i dont know why

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Yinlock posted:

LEVEL I – HANWEI MUSASHI ELITE REVIEW

Katana Reviews - Hanwei Musashi Elite ReviewFirst of all, please don’t get this confused with the brand MUSASHI! You will notice a flood of cheaper priced (~$80) Musashi swords as you shop around. I’m not a fan, they usually are produced in mass numbers and lack the durability as well as blade sharpness longevity. In my mind they do a injustice to the legendary swordmaster Miyamoto Musashi for whom these style katanas are named after.

musashi, a dude that literally won a duel with a boat oar, a strict quality guy

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

zen death robot posted:

Things are starting to matter

Trump 2016: A Scammer Bigly (Book 5: A smattering of mattering)

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

What do you get the woman who has everything? You get her a tomahawk! The Jenny Wren is fast and lightweight enough to easily be carried in a purse, but serious enough for close-quarters combat that no fool who wants to keep his blood on the inside would call it “girly.” It is only 11.5 inches long and weighs 18.5 ounces so it can only be used for light breaching, but is great for quick fights or distance throwing. The really impressive feat is the penetration of the spike.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Al! posted:

well he is a creepo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Discendo Vox posted:

Trump 2016: A Scammer Bigly (Book 5: A smattering of mattering)

Trump 2016: A Scammer Bigly (Book 5: GOPermatterung)

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Al! posted:

Cuz he's responsible for lots of murders

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I never had a rich uncle, is biden imprinted on everyones cool rich uncle?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Yinlock posted:

What do you get the woman who has everything? You get her a tomahawk! The Jenny Wren is fast and lightweight enough to easily be carried in a purse, but serious enough for close-quarters combat that no fool who wants to keep his blood on the inside would call it “girly.” It is only 11.5 inches long and weighs 18.5 ounces so it can only be used for light breaching, but is great for quick fights or distance throwing. The really impressive feat is the penetration of the spike.

only? wow, look at mr. big katana over here.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zyla posted:

a duel he was also late for

musashi was ridiculous

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

we're talking crews?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEH_ms8d1ws

also

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/783119979814223872

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Yinlock posted:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Colonel Corazon posted:

well he is a creepo

i'm really saddened about this aspect of him.

its like: awesome fuckin politician that inspires me but super creepy personal space violator

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Venom Snake posted:

The part of the Frontline doc where she has to literally give up her entire identity as an independent woman to save Bills career is depressing as gently caress but also makes me smile shes going to be president and get her revenge

I hope she puts the big glasses back on at her inauguration.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

donjr likes axes

and i dont mean hes big into the cartesian plane

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

anime was right posted:

only? wow, look at mr. big katana over here.

look sometimes a gal has to breach an enemy stronghold

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Al! posted:

I never had a rich uncle, is biden imprinted on everyones cool rich uncle?

He's not all that rich, as I recall.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Zyla posted:

Eh he just wanted something longer than what he had on him, he blinded the other guy by standing with his back to the sun and then beat his rear end with a super long wooden sword like a jerk outside of the enemy's sword range.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7OZH9EUhiE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Fiction posted:

Cuz he's responsible for lots of murders

That cant be true cuz i love hillary clinton a big ol murderess directly and by proxy!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Yinlock posted:

a duel he was also late for

musashi was ridiculous

like TRUMP?!

• Locked thread