Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Got more marijoowannas today and am quite content with the weekend. Just remembered that I own a big rear end bubbler piece dubbed Mjolnir that I haven't seen in months. Will go look for him. May or may not report back later depending on how the expedition ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

good electric posted:

whatever flavoring substance they use in those irritates my throat, almost like it burns hotter. it makes me cough my rear end off and so you can't take giant hits off the blunt

I think I have to agree after smoking both. It burned slow but it was harsher. It was easy to roll and sturdy, but ultimately not worth it. Splitarillos still reign king.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Welcome to the 30th page of the glorious weed thread. free weed on page 42.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

Got more marijoowannas today and am quite content with the weekend. Just remembered that I own a big rear end bubbler piece dubbed Mjolnir that I haven't seen in months. Will go look for him. May or may not report back later depending on how the expedition ends.

Mullnir

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

do they still make golden honey dutch masters? those used ot be my poo poo

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I got Pineapple Express and it's not as great as the movie made it seem.
Oh, it's still great, though.

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
Who is going to halloween hempcon?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I take a hit of weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Vaped a weed at the museum today. Great decision.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
weed is ALWAYS a great decision

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
bagmonkey thathonkey lol I'm stoned

Well not yet, but I'll be

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

I take a hit of weed

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm worried that my lung capacity has gone down after smoking a bowl every day for the past 3 months. Plus I'm not getting stupidly stoned off 1 bowl anymore :(

Hearing some back and forth on Vapes, with vaporgenie getting goon approval.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

I'm worried that my lung capacity has gone down after smoking a bowl every day for the past 3 months. Plus I'm not getting stupidly stoned off 1 bowl anymore :(

Hearing some back and forth on Vapes, with vaporgenie getting goon approval.

As far as handheld flower vapes it's about as good as it gets. You can also make a magic light box type vaporizer for like 10 dollars in parts if you know how to solder and use a drill.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
*checks watch*

*watch is just a ballpoint drawing of a watch with a weed leaf in the center*

Nice.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Vaped a weed at the museum today. Great decision.

nice place to vape weed. try a modern art museum next time

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
While in Amsterdam I got stoned and went to the Van Gogh museum. Highly recommended.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Just came back from vacations and my weed bro (no homo) has a bag ready to go for my last day before I re-start work, plus I have a full season of Luke cage to watch.

I'm happy, weed thread.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
me and some friends also got high and watched luke cage this weekend, 2 of them fell asleep because it was so boring.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

me and some friends also got high and watched luke cage this weekend, 2 of them fell asleep because it was so boring.

Noooooooo. It looked so good. That ODB trailer was sick.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
its good when Luke Cage is on the screen, it focuses too much on other bullshit though.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

While in Amsterdam I got stoned and went to the Van Gogh museum. Highly recommended.

I was supposed to do this but shrooms. My buddy that I was visiting just handed me a baggy and said "take half". I was trying to be courteous so I took less than half. I ended up not even feeling it, and he started freaking out and having a bad trip. Did not go to the museum

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am going to try and take a somewhat extended break from smoking again but to ease me into that lifestyle i am probably gonna pick up a dry herb vape.

grenco has a $20 G Pen slim one... is it completely useless? i'll probably go to the next level and get this $70 G Pen.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

thathonkey posted:

i am going to try and take a somewhat extended break from smoking again but to ease me into that lifestyle i am probably gonna pick up a dry herb vape.

grenco has a $20 G Pen slim one... is it completely useless? i'll probably go to the next level and get this $70 G Pen.

if you gon spend 70$ on a flower vape just get a genie

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I do wanna hear about that 20$ g pen though if anyone has a testimonial.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

We have a little 20 dollar vape pen, it barely holds anything and it doesn't vaporize poo poo, it straight up combusts the weed, but with like coils instead of a direct flame

I wouldn't recommend it really

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

purple death ray posted:

We have a little 20 dollar vape pen, it barely holds anything and it doesn't vaporize poo poo, it straight up combusts the weed, but with like coils instead of a direct flame

yeah i figured a $20 vape would be poo poo honestly :shrug:

however... the vapor genies all seem too conspicuous. with the gpen classic, i have a 20% new customer coupon that takes the total down to like $56 before tax and shipping. hard to pass up...

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

yeah i figured a $20 vape would be poo poo honestly :shrug:

however... the vapor genies all seem too conspicuous. with the gpen classic, i have a 20% new customer coupon that takes the total down to like $56 before tax and shipping. hard to pass up...

If you get it report back.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

purple death ray posted:

I have one too. It is, in fact, poo poo, but the specific problem you have is user error. You're not supposed to hold down the button and inhale. You're supposed to hold down the button until it flashes. At that point the coil turns off and only then do you inhale the vapors that are trapped in the chamber.

I had the same problem for a long time, and there aren't any instructions with it or anything so it's hard to figure out.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
any "vape" pen is just going to combust leaf weed with a heating coil, they don't actually vape

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

if youve got oil it might be different but Im only working with dry herb here so I mostly smoke it ~

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

AugmentedVision posted:

I have one too. It is, in fact, poo poo, but the specific problem you have is user error. You're not supposed to hold down the button and inhale. You're supposed to hold down the button until it flashes. At that point the coil turns off and only then do you inhale the vapors that are trapped in the chamber.

I had the same problem for a long time, and there aren't any instructions with it or anything so it's hard to figure out.

Holy poo poo, this is going to blow my vape friend's mind.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

purple death ray posted:

if youve got oil it might be different but Im only working with dry herb here so I mostly smoke it ~

I'm talking about herb. The method I described sorta worked, but it was still poo poo. As small as the bowl is, this will still only vape like half of it so you either gotta not fill it up all the way, or just plop a nug in there and flip it over after a few hits. I just don't use it anymore because it was such a hassle

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
drat that's a bummer. Carts are way over priced though. I mean i guess it's not super hard to make your own with a slow cooker and some food grade glycerin, but that's way too much of a hassle.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I had a cage and weed weekend. luke cage is the best show. the poo poo that happens when cage isnt around is very much important please pay attention or rewatch it.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Extraordinary Perdition
Nov 7, 2007
I really need a gardener gently caress weeds

Jesus, thanks a lot name change thread

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

That could only look gayer if it were drilled out of an actual dildo.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

woah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Doobie's doobie