Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

BizarroAzrael posted:

So wasn't Mai an adult, or at least teenage in DB? Does her being "almost thirty" in BotG just not sense?

She's 41 in BotG.

Her being younger than Bulma doesn't really make sense but there you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
My wife sent me this today. Not sure how I feel about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXTLYQ9eJuc

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

a cartoon duck posted:

i look forward to the Goku and Chi Chi kiss arc after the Goku Black arc

same but with gokus kissing

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

BizarroAzrael posted:

So wasn't Mai an adult, or at least teenage in DB? Does her being "almost thirty" in BotG just not sense?

She was wished to be a child in the future timeline too.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Maybe this is how Gohan gets his screentime back. He will in a extremely scholarly way instruct his papa "what is kissing".

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I bet gohan doesn't know either. he and goku can have a family meeting about it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Gohan has books. Books about kissing

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

gohan is absolutely a kisser

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Gohan looks like a good hugger but probably cries during, after

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

BizarroAzrael posted:

I remember reading she's 20 at the start of DB, so she would be about 28 by the end of it (I think everything through to the end of the Red Ribbon Army is about two years, then there's three years before the 22nd Tournament, then a further three years before the 23rd). Then there's five years between DB and DBZ, one year between the Raditz fight and the Nappa and Vegeta fight, I think Namek probably covers another year, then there's about three years between the end of Namek and Freeza showing up on Earth with King Cold, another year (?) before the androids show up, then seven years between Cell and Buu.

Not sure how long there's meant to be between Buu and BotG but it probably evens out to Mai being about 41.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Goku was never active in sex or any traditional act of love, thus he has no idea what any move of it is because Chi-Chi always took charge of everything.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
goku is going to kiss black goku to defeat him and that will be his new finishing move for the rest of the series

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
goku will go super saiyan kaioken x10 and kiss zeno 100 times before he can blow up the multiverse

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

gohan sprang from goku's brow fully formed

bulma grew goten in a vat to make chichi feel better

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Much like Goku, Tien has probably also never kissed anybody, and also doesn't know how to read, and also isn't the strongest human. worthless

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't Goku learn to read from Roshi's adult magazine collection?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

projecthalaxy posted:

Much like Goku, Tien has probably also never kissed anybody, and also doesn't know how to read, and also isn't the strongest human. worthless

Wasn't Tien shacking up with Launch for a while?

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

reminder that launch doesn't exist in dbz because toriyama literally forgot she existed

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I used to lament that and then rewatching DB last year I realized that Launch sucks so it's fine.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Rodyle posted:

I used to lament that and then rewatching DB last year I realized that Launch sucks so it's fine.

I like her after blonde Launch mellows out and stops being a one-note joke character.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
My new dumb fan theory is Goku is gonna fuse with goku black and become half immortal and somewhat evil.

His name shall be.... Gokuku

Spidder
Jan 9, 2005

reignofevil posted:

My new dumb fan theory is Goku is gonna fuse with goku black and become half immortal and somewhat evil.

Who is probably real in Fusions.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

He would be Blackarot.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Rutibex posted:

He would be Blackarot.

:vince:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Spidder posted:

Who is probably real in Fusions.

i dont think goku black is in fusions but heres ssj3 goku fused with ssjb goku

hes gogokuku

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Rutibex posted:

He would be Blackarot.

This form.... It is no match for your power......

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There's a theory going around that the Namekians are actually descendants of the dragon god Zalama that created the Dragon Balls. Zalama created the Dragon Balls and then got mortally wounded in a fight with some other god or being. But before he died, he had a bunch of children that were called the Dragon People, who inherited his power. They were a powerful race and had mystical powers, some of them were even wizards. But many of them were also arrogant and prideful, and wanted to use the Dragon Balls to rule the universe. But others didn't want this, they felt the Dragon Balls should be used only for good. There was a huge civil war that nearly wiped all of the Dragon People out. Even though the good side won, they were kicked out of the heavens by the other gods (the Kaios) and went into the Lower Realm. After that they became a race of wanderers that wandered the universe until they found a little planet that they settled on, which became Planet Namek. Then they became a peaceful race of farmers who practiced a mystical pacifist religion. After this, they managed to create a new set of Dragon Balls that were much less powerful and had more checks on their power, so this was allowed by the gods. Only the best and most enlightened Namekians could learn the secret of creating Dragon Balls, and so they became known as the Dragon Clan. But there was still a dark strain of evil within the Namekians and those that succumbed to it became collectively known as the Demon Clan.

Okay this isn't a theory it's just fanfiction that I made up.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Star posted:

There's a theory going around that the Namekians are actually descendants of the dragon god Zalama that created the Dragon Balls. Zalama created the Dragon Balls and then got mortally wounded in a fight with some other god or being. But before he died, he had a bunch of children that were called the Dragon People, who inherited his power. They were a powerful race and had mystical powers, some of them were even wizards. But many of them were also arrogant and prideful, and wanted to use the Dragon Balls to rule the universe. But others didn't want this, they felt the Dragon Balls should be used only for good. There was a huge civil war that nearly wiped all of the Dragon People out. Even though the good side won, they were kicked out of the heavens by the other gods (the Kaios) and went into the Lower Realm. After that they became a race of wanderers that wandered the universe until they found a little planet that they settled on, which became Planet Namek. Then they became a peaceful race of farmers who practiced a mystical pacifist religion. After this, they managed to create a new set of Dragon Balls that were much less powerful and had more checks on their power, so this was allowed by the gods. Only the best and most enlightened Namekians could learn the secret of creating Dragon Balls, and so they became known as the Dragon Clan. But there was still a dark strain of evil within the Namekians and those that succumbed to it became collectively known as the Demon Clan.

Okay this isn't a theory it's just fanfiction that I made up.

I think this is the plot of the SNES classic Breath of Fire.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

that cant be true because it would make namekians interesting and/or important which is illegal

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

is that why piccolo was a bad guy when he was an important character

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Amazing dad Piccolo is important.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Piccolo is a bad dad, but better than Goku.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Green dick is better than blue dick!

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Covok posted:

Hey doesn't have a penis! I checked!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Covok posted:

This makes me laugh every time.

drat I love me some P*ccolo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

sassassin posted:

Piccolo is a bad dad, but better than Goku.

Piccolo Sr. maybe, I won't hear a bad word said about Piccolo/Nailcolo/Kamicolail.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Piccolo Sr. maybe, I won't hear a bad word said about Piccolo/Nailcolo/Kamicolail.

He gets credit for being slightly less abusive than Goku but he still leaves a 5 year old in the wilderness for 6 months to "toughen up".

Krillin's the best dad Gohan ever had.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

sassassin posted:

He gets credit for being slightly less abusive than Goku but he still leaves a 5 year old in the wilderness for 6 months to "toughen up".

Krillin's the best dad Gohan ever had.

i thought Gohan was three when he began his training?

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
he was 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

projecthalaxy posted:

i thought Gohan was three when he began his training?

He was 4, maybe 5 by the time Piccolo started training with him personally.

• Locked thread