Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I gotta ask: what in the hell kind of disagreement spawned that?

Someone got a little too edgelordy about ~political revolution~ and Mel challenged them on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Man, I am so glad I don't go there anymore.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Sorry SA2k

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-chargers-just-cant-finish/

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Counterpoint: D&D can be funny, and watching goon meltdowns about politics ceases to never not be funny

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ahahahaha

Man Dr. Swickles has seen some poo poo

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Counterpoint: D&D can be funny, and watching goon meltdowns about politics ceases to never not be funny

this is true, but I touched the poop a little too hard this year, and discovered more than a couple stalkery users who were a just a little too mad at the guy tellin' them to rein it in a bit

\/\/I'll bet they don't creepily get super friendly with you after a blowout fight and insist on meeting up with you

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Oct 4, 2016

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i get in fights with weird perverts in the art forum

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

a neat cape posted:

I hate my dead moving team

it's okay, just be like me and let the indifference wash over you

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Guess how you can tell I have been posting in D&D recently

Frankly, even if Hillary was responsible for AIDS and poverty, it isn't as reprehensible as you cheering for the Steelers.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'd rather vote for Trump than be a Steelers fan.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Kirios posted:

I'd rather vote for Trump than be a Steelers fan.

whoa hey lets not say stuff we can't take back

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

JPrime posted:

whoa hey lets not say stuff we can't take back

I'd rather see another Patriots Superbowl than have either of these two get elected.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'd rather D&D stay where it belongs

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Uproxx finally let me do something that wasn't a logo set so here is Pokemon

http://uproxx.com/sports/nfl-teams-as-pokemon/

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
The evolved form, Notasluhr, is two Asluhrs standing on one another explaining to you how it’s not offensive.

:stare:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pillagent is basically Nosepass with horns

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

Owns owns owns.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

:same:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Falcons one looks so sad haha

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

The Falcons one looks so sad haha

It feels bad for what it has to do to the Broncos one tbh

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
No joke, a lot of those pokemon are more interesting than anything that came after the first 250 or so.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chichevache posted:

No joke, a lot of those pokemon are more interesting than anything that came after the first 250 or so.

Agreed. This was very well done, Febreeze. This coming from a guy that can't stand Pokemon!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

Agreed. This was very well done, Febreeze. This coming from a guy that can't stand Pokemon!

I agree. Already shared it with my wife who is a Pokemon Go fiend.

I could get behind the Allezgator as a secondary mascot.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I'm not hating on Febreeze so fuckin relax but every packers one is just CHEESE.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

nerve posted:

I'm not hating on Febreeze so fuckin relax but every packers one is just CHEESE.

There is an ice cream Pokemon so there's a precedent for this one.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Trubbish and Garbador are better than anything found in the original 150 don't you fuckin TRY with me bitch

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Febreeze posted:

I love it, Febreeze, but can't help to :spergin:

GENERAL: Lots of Mono-types. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself, but generally bird Pokémon have two types (there are only 2 Mono-Flying types, and one of the two is just optionally Flying). Also you didn't use Dragon, Dark or Fairy types.
ALLEZGATOR: I feel like he should be Water/Ground, like :wooper:
BUCCANNON: Pokémon based on inanimate objects usually have Steel, Electric, or Ghost typing
BIGGALUGG: Missed the chance to give him Dark type. Dark moves would do 4x damage to Sweaterror.
HOAGIEAGLE: "Using its loud BOOOOOOOOO call to disorientate attackers." Oh god this is NFL region's zubat! :cry:
LASSOBRA: If I had to make any Football team Fairy type, it would be the Cowboys, both because of how the Wild West is romanticized and to joke that Jerry Jones is in la-la land.
ASLUHR & PILLAGENT: Look really similar tbh
URSALOOF: Should be Normal/Poison if you're going to mention cigarettes
SCRAM: Cornerbeak would take 4x damage from Electric attacks, you should have made Scram Normal/Electric
TENNESPEAR: I hope this isn't meant to be the fire starter
CANTINE: Another time I would have made Fairy Type, because of the Brownie
NEVAIRMORE: In player-lingo, "OU" or "Uber" would be used to mean "elite". Also would make Ghost/Flying
PENALTIGER: Would have made Fire/Dark

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

SirPhoebos posted:

Fairy types.

Judging by how quickly Michael Sam washed out, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SirPhoebos posted:

GENERAL: Lots of Mono-types. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself, but generally bird Pokémon have two types (there are only 2 Mono-Flying types, and one of the two is just optionally Flying). Also you didn't use Dragon, Dark or Fairy types.
BUCCANNON: Pokémon based on inanimate objects usually have Steel, Electric, or Ghost typing
BIGGALUGG: Missed the chance to give him Dark type. Dark moves would do 4x damage to Sweaterror.
HOAGIEAGLE: "Using its loud BOOOOOOOOO call to disorientate attackers." Oh god this is NFL region's zubat! :cry:
LASSOBRA: If I had to make any Football team Fairy type, it would be the Cowboys, both because of how the Wild West is romanticized and to joke that Jerry Jones is in la-la land.
SCRAM: Cornerbeak would take 4x damage from Electric attacks, you should have made Scram Normal/Electric
NEVAIRMORE: In player-lingo, "OU" or "Uber" would be used to mean "elite". Also would make Ghost/Flying

lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
More like Sirspergos

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Alaois posted:

Trubbish and Garbador are better than anything found in the original 150 don't you fuckin TRY with me bitch

This is a joke, right?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Chichevache posted:

What you got against Celebi? :colbert:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

SirPhoebos posted:

Dude seriously? You read way, WAY too much into a dumb internet joke.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Kirios posted:

Dude seriously? You read way, WAY too much into a dumb internet joke.

Can we call him Autismon?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Imagine how much time he spent nitpicking those made up pokemon to post that response.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

SirPhoebos posted:

get the gently caress out, really?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chilichimp posted:

get the gently caress out, really?

I disagree, we should all find passion somewhere in our lives. Good on him for finding something.

Something I don't understand at all, but something.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

I disagree, we should all find passion somewhere in our lives. Good on him for finding something.

Something I don't understand at all, but something.

As luck would have it, my passion is passion. Now let me elucidate upon all the many things you could have done differently with this post...

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

nerve posted:

There's not a whole lot you can do with the Packers *shrugs*

Its a boring name in a boring town in a boring state pretty much known for cheese. The logo is a G. The team is named after a blue collar job packing meat.
From a creative standpoint there isnt nearly that much to work with as there is with most other teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Febreeze posted:

There's not a whole lot you can do with the Packers *shrugs*

Its a boring name in a boring town in a boring state pretty much known for cheese. The logo is a G. The team is named after a blue collar job packing meat.
From a creative standpoint there isnt nearly that much to work with as there is with most other teams.

Yeah, I mean I guess you could do some kind of Thor looking thing based on Clay Matthews? Or Aaron Rodgers as... a Mister Mime thing doing the discount double check gesture?

I got nothing either.

• Locked thread