Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Here's a couple with exactly the opposite poop problem

quote:

My SO and I both live on the edge of the city and commute 40 minutes to work in the city center. I usually wake up 20 minutes earlier than him to feed our animals, give them their medications, read my emails etc. I then take a quick shower and finish getting ready (makeup, etc.) at my desk. 15-20 minutes before we have to leave for work, he says he needs to poop and has to unplug the lighting where I'm getting ready...which unfortunately needs to plug into the bathroom(old, weirdly shaped apartment). This happens nearly every day. I have to stop what I'm doing for 10-15 minutes, so he can poop with the door closed. I then either don't have time to finish getting ready or am late to work.
I only spend 15-20 minutes or so at my desk in the morning, is it really too much to ask for him to poop before or after?!? What do I do? (yes, I have told him this, however, he doesn't seem to realize he is being inconsiderate.)
This couple could greatly benefit by being in the bathroom whilst the other poops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Isn't this problem solved by power strip or extension cord or something?

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Lockback posted:

Isn't this problem solved by power strip or extension cord or something?

No you don't understand, their apartment is shaped weird.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Nazzadan posted:

No you don't understand, their apartment is shaped weird.

She should slip anti diarrhea pills in his food so he doesn't have to poo poo every single day.

Alternatively he should poo poo at work since he's at least getting paid for it and not messing up his wife's morning routine by unplugging stuff.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

the only power outlets are in the bathroom. theres a sea of cords draped all across their apartment

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Nazzadan posted:

poo poo I don't remember if I posted any of these in the last thread.

Tl;dr my boyfriend likes to poop around me or be around me when I poop and I hate it.

Lock the door how is this hard?

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Oh man I've been reading these on my lunch break and didn't know there was a new thread so this has been a fun trip through some classics.

Berth Ell Pup

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

bone app the teeth posted:

the only power outlets are in the bathroom. theres a sea of cords draped all across their apartment

I think they only own one single lamp and have to move it around from room to room, leaving most of the house in total darkness at all times.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

quote:

I'm currently on a camping trip with a small group of college friends. This group includes 4 girls and 4 guys including me. I've been crushing on one of the girls since we met at college and we're very good friends. We text each other a lot and it was actually her preference to share a tent with me. Naturally I was very happy about this because she's very cute and I like her. Btw, our tent has a divider that runs down the middle so you cannot see the person next to you, allowing for more privacy.

Anyway so the first day nothing happened. We all went to sleep at around midnight and everything was okay. The next day we all retreated to our tents once again at night but I couldn't sleep so I was up playing games on my phone. Apart from my crush and I , everyone else was already asleep at this point. So I'm just minding my own business and playing games when I suddenly I hear this faint noise coming from her side. I couldn't make it out at first because it was so quiet but then it got louder and they were clearly sexual moans. I genuinely thought I was hallucinating and convinced myself that there's no way I'm seriously hearing this. At one point she got loud enough for me to hear fully and it felt like an eternity. I left the tent to get some cold fresh air and sat on the grass for 10 minutes

We've stayed here for 4 days now and she's been doing this for the past 3 nights. I literally cannot sleep at night when I hear her. It's so drat distracting I can't even hear my own thoughts. I have to go and get fresh air every time I start hearing her. Even when she's done I'm still fully awake and cannot sleep for another 3 hours and by that time the sun is up. When I wake up in the morning after having slept for 2-4 hours my friends ask me why I look I so tired.

What's even more terrifying is that one morning she asked me "did you hear that last night?" I almost got a heart attack and asked her what she meant. Of course she was talking about something entirely irrelevant and I was so relieved. She gave me a wtf look and asked me why I'm being so jumpy and weird.

How the hell do I even tell her to keep it down without seeming like the biggest creep on the planet? I can't remember the last time I got a good nights sleep. It's driving me absolutely mad. How do I go about doing this without her thinking I'm a perverted loser? Is there even a way or am I hosed for the next few days??

TL;DR I can hear my crush masturbate every night and it's loud enough to prevent me from sleeping or even thinking. Should I tell her to keep it down or is that the best way to ruin this relationship?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Next time she rubs one out he should scream that he's straight edge and lob a printer at her tent.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
So are we doing a poop theme?

My[M25] Girlfriend [F26] wants me to let her look at my poop

quote:

We've been dating for a little under a year and things have been going pretty well. Not as great lately, but pretty well.
Some gross details ahead:

I was raised in a household where it wasn't considered normal to talk about what goes on in the bathroom unless there was an issue, like you were sick or something. My GF's family is a little more open about these things. I've only recently become comfortable farting around her, but I really really don't like talking about what I do on the toilet. I just don't see it as being any of her business. We don't live together, but we usually spend all weekend together and sleep over at one of our places. I usually try to refrain from pooping when we're together unless I know that I can shower afterwards. It's just more comfortable to me to let it all go when I get home on Monday. I guess that she's picked up on this, because she's made some comments recently, usually concerning the fact that I'm not comfortable with my body around her.

It kind of escalated this weekend. I had some uhh, digestive issues, and spent a longer time than usual on the toilet. I guess that she was concerned, because when I got out, she started asking me all sorts of questions about what went on in there. It isn't like I am 100% opposed to talking about what goes on, but I found it really intrusive to talk about what had just gone on in there and I told her to stop. She said that "we need to be able to talk about our bodies if we're going to be together" and said that my lack of trust and comfort were hurting our relationship. She also said that there was no way that she would let me have anal sex with her (which I want as both a giver and a receiver more than she does as either) if I couldn't talk about poop.

She came up with an idea which I loving hate. She originally wanted us to watch each other poop, but I was so adamantly opposed to that that she backed down to something else. After I go, I'm supposed to just leave it there without flushing and invite her in to look at it, and she's supposed to do the same for me. I'm not at all comfortable with this. Ok I get that maybe I'm a little bit too shy and maybe I'm wrong to be uncomfortable with natural body functions, but this seems really extreme and like a violation of my privacy. I don't want to look at her poo poo, and I don't see why she needs to look at mine.

Am I right to think that this is hosed up, or is she right to think that I have a problem that needs fixing? Most of all, how do I communicate to her that I recognize that she has valid points, but I think that her solutions are terrible and make me uncomfortable?

updates https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2o32i5/update_mym25_girlfriend_f26_wants_me_to_let_her/
more updates https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3dn9od/update2_mym25_girlfriend_f26_wants_me_to_let_her/

Update highlights - He has to text her when he poops at home. They go camping/hiking and she yells at him if he looks away while she shits in the woods.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Oct 4, 2016

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Back out of the tent pretending to be a cat to hide your boner or she'll know what's going on and it may ruin your relationship if you acknowledge her loudly masturbating two feet away from you

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Aerox posted:

I think they only own one single lamp and have to move it around from room to room, leaving most of the house in total darkness at all times.

Sounds like the gimmick of a lovely indie horror game

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

just activate the hilarious fart machine you've been saving all trip

Bonzo posted:

updates https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2o32i5/update_mym25_girlfriend_f26_wants_me_to_let_her/
more updates https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3dn9od/update2_mym25_girlfriend_f26_wants_me_to_let_her/

Update highlights - He has to text her when he poops at home. They go camping/hiking and she yells at him if he looks away while she shits in the woods.

if you break eye contact we're done

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

is it just me or does this seem like a fairly obvious signal to him that he's just completely missing

Bonzo posted:

They go camping/hiking and she yells at him if he looks away while she shits in the woods.

so uh y'know how the theme of your SO doing cutesy talk making your vag shrivel up came up earlier in the thread

well, I think I've figured out an equivalent

loquacius fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Oct 4, 2016

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

loquacius posted:

is it just me or does this seem like a fairly obvious signal to him that he's just completely missing
It seems like it's out of a comedy movie, I can only imagine the nonverbal cues that the guy totally missed while she said "did you hear me last night".

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm the guy who wants to anal my girl and also get pegged but won't poop at my girl's place.

There's a certain dichotomy here that I just don't get.

The rest is just over the top weird, though.

And guy with masturbating tent buddy - she wants it bro, put the printer down and up your game, yeeesh. alternatively, complain on reddit and cockblock yourself for my amusement.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It seems like it's out of a comedy movie, I can only imagine the nonverbal cues that the guy totally missed while she said "did you hear me last night".

It sounds like what middle school me would daydream as the most awesome thing that could ever happen.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bonzo posted:

read this guy's post history, he's obsessed with couples who poop together, women being comfortable with pooping around their men etc, and this is 100% a story he wrote while wanking

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sometimes I think sex ed really would lead to more kids having more sex, because the alternative is apparently that guys miss signs like "was touching self next to you making sexual noises and moaning" and instead think, oh no!! She doesn't realize!!!!!!

Real question, what the hell is the standard for an unambiguous sign? Like have you got to whip out the whole business?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Saying "we should bone in our tent tonight" or something similar seems like it'd be pretty foolproof

It's been a while since I was an oblivious teenager but after masturbating loudly fails twice in a row I'd think plain English would be plan B. Maybe combine them, get him all worked up with sex noises and then say "reddit user, I know you can loving hear me in there, are we gonna gently caress or what"

Khorne
May 1, 2002

loquacius posted:

Saying "we should bone in our tent tonight" or something similar seems like it'd be pretty foolproof

It's been a while since I was an oblivious teenager but after masturbating loudly fails twice in a row I'd think plain English would be plan B. Maybe combine them, get him all worked up with sex noises and then say "reddit user, I know you can loving hear me in there, are we gonna gently caress or what"
She wants him to take the initiative and has done everything short of suspending herself from the tent ceiling with her legs spread for him to accidentally walk his dick into her.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Khorne posted:

She wants him to take the initiative and has done everything short of suspending herself from the tent ceiling with her legs spread for him to accidentally walk his dick into her.

oh my god like a spider

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Khorne posted:

worked out pretty well for her

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I can't wait to tune in tomorrow and find out how he sperged his way out of this sure thing, assuming blatantly ignoring it three nights in a row hasn't gotten him there yet

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I can't wait to tune in tomorrow and find out how he sperged his way out of this sure thing, assuming blatantly ignoring it three nights in a row hasn't gotten him there yet

he'll be friends with her four years later and she will still be wondering what the gently caress happened

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
There was a reddit thread like a month ago about a girl who hadn't pooped in five weeks, I think she'd be a great girlfriend for both of the other problem poopers ITT.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Guy misses a sure thing like Larry David.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jay8RAwE0iE

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

When I hear my crush masturbating right next to me, I: Go outside and sit in the cold, windswept grass, frozen in terror until the sun comes up.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

At one point she got loud enough for me to hear fully and it felt like an eternity. I left the tent to get some cold fresh air and sat on the grass for 10 minutes

We've stayed here for 4 days now and she's been doing this for the past 3 nights. I literally cannot sleep at night when I hear her. It's so drat distracting I can't even hear my own thoughts. I have to go and get fresh air every time I start hearing her.

He's getting up and walking out of the tent, while she is right there tweaking it. She knows he heard her. I've gotta imagine that even a super-timid person could muster up

"psst. hey. um, want to have sex?"

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Pick posted:

he'll be friends with her four years later and she will still be wondering what the gently caress happened

*posts angrily about the Friend Zone and how this girl never gave him a chance*

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
This poor girl probably thinks she's getting friendzoned herself

"Dear Reddit, I masturbated loudly right next to my crush in our tent three nights in a row and he kept literally running away why doesn't he like me"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dial-a-Dog posted:

This poor girl probably thinks she's getting friendzoned herself

"Dear Reddit, I masturbated loudly right next to my crush in our tent three nights in a row and he kept literally running away why doesn't he like me"

no poo poo

And since women aren't "supposed" to be the ones slinging their vaginas all over the shop, woooooooo boy it is humiliating

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Be the change you want to see in the world then, smash the patriarchy :colbert:

I definitely sperged my way out of several sure things as a teenager, because my self esteem was so low in my formative years that the idea someone could possibly actually want to mess around with me took a while to seem plausible. Hearing it in plain English would have helped speed things along.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Help, my[24m] girlfriend[23f] just discovered black metal and it scares me!

quote:

I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years, and everything was great for the longest time. But a few years ago she started being really obsessed with heavy metal (which is something I never liked that much). Some of her friends were into it, so I was like, okay, great. I don't mind what kind of music people listen to. But things started getting weird.

She's into these bands from Norway and Sweden which play really messed up, dark black metal music. She got really obsessed with the band Mayhem and their singer "Dead" who killed himself a long time ago. It started out as a mild interest last year and now it's become a full-blown life-consuming obsession. She has a webpage about Dead and talks about him to me multiple times a day. Sometimes I see her talking online with other fans and the conversations are creepy as hell.

She has dreams about him supposedly every night (which I sort of doubt) and always tries to talk to me about the dreams. They're often sexual and make me really uncomfortable. I don't give a poo poo if he's dead (pun. sigh. whatever.) It makes me weirded out and uncomfortable as hell to hear her talking sexually about another guy.
I don't get it. A I don't even know how to explain it. I can't explain him because it's WEIRD He's greasy, wears strange makeup, has a horrible voice, and killed himself years ago. This might be really petty, but it's making me feel like I'm not good enough and she spends more time thinking about him than me. But that isn't my biggest concern. The whole thing is just messed up.
She has a photo of HIS CORPSE on the wall with his head blown open . Apparently when he committed suicide a band member took a photo? I don't know. I don't f***ing know

She has wet dreams about him and talks about how he's the only person who understands her

She has literally hundreds of photos of him on her computer, quotes his songs all the time, etc

His music is terrible and I just don't get it.
?????????
She didn't even know this person existed when we started dating, and now it's taken over her life. I really love her but this is ruining our relationship and I feel like she's a different person. It's gotten a lot worse over the past year. I'd say it's getting progressively worse even over the past few months. I'm really concerned because such a sudden change in personality, especially about something so messed up, is a RED FLAG right?
Tl;dr: My girlfriend is obsessed with this super creepy goth guy who killed himself and I have no idea wtf to think or do; It's ruining our relationship

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
this guy is never gonna score lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Oh man I like this boy how can I get his attention???

Maybe I could say "hey I like you" to him? No way that's crazy!!! Better just go to town masturbating in the tent, that'll do it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im gonna poo poo in his tent

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

Maybe I could say "hey I like you" to him? No way that's crazy!!! Better just go to town masturbating in the tent, that'll do it.

Masturbating in the tent is somehow more acceptable than just saying that because of the patriarchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Chomp8645 posted:

Haha yeah it's definitely weird, but I'm assuming there was probably other stuff the dude wrote off or ignored and this was her hail Mary pass