Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

EmmyOk posted:

In every picture he has the facial expression of the shithead kid in a YA book getting his comeuppance.

Is it because he looks like a young lovely Snape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brokenwookie
Apr 13, 2007
What a unfortunate face, he looks like King Charles II.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Idk guys maybe he's got it all figured out, if that Neko Case-lookin' woman is his girl then bravo wormcoat

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I think she was a payed model for one photo shoot.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

How many hundreds of loads has that guy blown to that picture of him with that chick on top of him though. Like thousands depending on how long ago it was

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

purple death ray posted:

How many hundreds of loads has that guy blown to that picture of him with that chick on top of him though. Like thousands depending on how long ago it was

a picture worth a thousand spurts

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I apologise for not brining this one to attention earlier.

edit: and he still has his clothing company https://www.facebook.com/thundersteelarmoury/photos

Megabound has a new favorite as of 14:30 on Oct 5, 2016

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The dude taking the mic and pushing him away without standing is great because he must have to do it so often.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Megabound posted:

edit: and he still has his clothing company https://www.facebook.com/thundersteelarmoury/photos

I like that red jacket with the scale on the shoulders. I'd never wear it in real life, but my Fallout character would look cool in it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Megabound posted:

I found his DeviantArt.

http://metalartisan.deviantart.com

I get heavy Romero Rose vibes off him.

"Don't judge me, Hair is my Life"

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

twistedmentat posted:

There was a discussion in another thread about how men just have to wear a good looking suit, while women don't have much in the way of high fashion choices for politics, and that reminded me of an old AUG image.

It was some greasey nerd with a pony tail and big rear end boots, but he was wearing something that looked like a frocked coat with a mandarin collar that looked like something Ming the Merciless would wear. The image had a caption like "This is what I think mens fashion should look like, but the French revolution hosed it up, so I went to hong kong to get a proper outfit made". I had to laugh at that because if you look at mens suit jackets, you can clearly see how they evolved from Hussar Coats, which evolved from the frocked coats of the 18th century, which came from the tunics of the 17th, which go back to the doublets and so on. Seriously, if you look at them all in a row, you can clearly see the evolution.

I never had any idea what that guy was talking about, and laughed because, like most nerds, they think "class" is 100% what you're wearing, not your appearance, or grooming or even how you're wearing it.

Wasn't the primary effect the French Revolution had on fashion that men stopped wearing those short pants that showed off their stocking-clad calves?

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

EmmyOk posted:

The dude taking the mic and pushing him away without standing is great because he must have to do it so often.

It was also great how he grabbed the mic from this guy to show him how to use it.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

skeemon posted:

Idk guys maybe he's got it all figured out, if that Neko Case-lookin' woman is his girl then bravo wormcoat

Is that not him, photoshopped with hair and breasts?

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wasn't the primary effect the French Revolution had on fashion that men stopped wearing those short pants that showed off their stocking-clad calves?

Among other things, yeah, basically.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HAmbONE posted:

Is that not him, photoshopped with hair and breasts?

When I was scrolling through those pictures the first two I was thinking, "he'd be a good candidate for HRT" then I got to the third one and thought, "Aww, she did it, good for her!"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Guy Goodbody posted:

That was the only important effect, that's for sure.

Megabound posted:

Also, I forgot about this guy entirely. I love how tacky he is.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

The Saddest Rhino posted:

This is a great pic even though it pales in comparison in cringe factor compared to the real thing. Fact trumps over fiction

Haha yeah I can't beat that. I knew as soon as I put the blue ob the coat it was actually red but I couldn't be arsed to change it. I got his nose right though, I feel....

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Worse than I imagined. He is truly the gooniest elf.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

INCOMING

~glamour~

bunny

I don't think we have an unnerving pics thread, so here you go.

uncanny valley of the dolls

HELLO KIDS

I SAID HELLO KIDS

Plus bonus :nws:

http://imgur.com/ik0mUcA
http://imgur.com/jEyawxa
http://imgur.com/khKBsuI
http://imgur.com/2cd8ioF

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Megabound posted:

I thought this guy was a great villain in the Dungeons and Dragons movie.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:airquote: "imagination" :airquote: indeed

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This reminds me of an old thread that became a front page article where this goon snooped his roommate's room and found a box full of hentai DVDs and a prostate vibrator stained with poo poo. All items in the box were covered in a sticky film, which I hope was just dried lube but who am I kidding here...

He also found a blowup doll and took it on and adventure around the house. Anyone remember that story? This must have been ten years ago by now at least.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

cash crab posted:

INCOMING

~glamour~

Sia got dem legs.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Someone brought to Romeo Rose. This one always warms my heart:

https://youtu.be/BLiYDu2uVD4

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

cash crab posted:

uncanny valley of the dolls

I'm posting this in the China thread. It's just horrifying.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm posting this in the China thread. It's just horrifying.

Can someone explain which of those are breathing people?

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Mak0rz posted:

This reminds me of an old thread that became a front page article where this goon snooped his roommate's room and found a box full of hentai DVDs and a prostate vibrator stained with poo poo. All items in the box were covered in a sticky film, which I hope was just dried lube but who am I kidding here...

He also found a blowup doll and took it on and adventure around the house. Anyone remember that story? This must have been ten years ago by now at least.

That's a funny story, but also way less creepy than a mattress full of fake lady parts for loving.

If that was someone's stash of dildos you'd think "haha wow, that must be one lonely gal/guy", but that guy with 10 humans worth of disembodied orifices seems like he might be one chloroformed rag away from starting his collection of real women.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

WrenP-Complete posted:

Snake Spirit people. Google "snake people plastic surgery" It's loving bizarre.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
AUG Thread: What an unfortunate face

robotsinmyhead posted:

Google "snake people plastic surgery"

:tinfoil:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

WrenP-Complete posted:

And which is male/female?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
You know some wierdo will be unable to resist the temptation to pop that urinal pissbag.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

Different than Lizard People. Everyone knows if you google that, they will come and get you.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Panfilo posted:

You know some wierdo will be unable to resist the temptation to pop that urinal pissbag.

It's like a game of hot potato. Everybody who pisses in it runs the risk that their piss will be too much and it'll pop, soaking their legs in a piss wave.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Panfilo posted:

That picture gives me a disturbing amount of anxiety. How do you get rid of it/clean it up??? :ohdear:

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

This is why people buy guns, so if that ever shows up at the door they can kill it and then themselves.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Megabound posted:

I found his DeviantArt.

http://metalartisan.deviantart.com

I get heavy Romero Rose vibes off him.

If I remember right all the women in his videos are paid models for his clothing line or some poo poo. Think it was in one of the past AUG threads.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
"Model" is a pretty good euphemism for an off the clock hooker.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Guy Goodbody posted:

When I was scrolling through those pictures the first two I was thinking, "he'd be a good candidate for HRT" then I got to the third one and thought, "Aww, she did it, good for her!"

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that!

Xen Tricks posted:

That picture gives me a disturbing amount of anxiety. How do you get rid of it/clean it up??? :ohdear:

Nearly every public washroom has a drain in the middle of the floor, so one unlucky janitor would just have to cut a hole and let it pour out.

If for whatever reason they didn't have a drain, my guess would be cheap shop vac.

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 22:05 on Oct 5, 2016

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
http://imgur.com/khKBsuI
Needs "R. Mutt 2017" scrawled on the urinal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Rename it "4chan closing its doors" for a strong message.

• Locked thread