Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

evilweasel posted:

lol

poor baby :getin:

"It's wrong! It's wrong for us to lose this court case after breaking the law!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

red19fire posted:

It's closer to doxxing. Describing the jurors on Facebook could be construed as trying to *nudge nudge wink wink* get some wacky follower to intimidate the juror into hanging the jury.

Yeah, this is a bigger concern that the stupid T-shirt. Anonymity of the jurors has been something that has been required of the justice system since the beginning of to maintain impartiality and impunity from the retribution of their decisions. You're not even sure if those two jurors were the ones who complained, it's that she pointed them out of her perceived biases so she can get influence or intimidate them.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Young Freud posted:

Yeah, this is a bigger concern that the stupid T-shirt. Anonymity of the jurors has been something that has been required of the justice system since the beginning of to maintain impartiality and impunity from the retribution of their decisions. You're not even sure if those two jurors were the ones who complained, it's that she pointed them out of her perceived biases so she can get influence or intimidate them.

Ah yes, I wasn't addressing that aspect of things with what I wrote. Obviously not okay to try to influence jurors like that. The description itself, "looks like she comes from the city and has a very perfect life" is very bizarre.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

WrenP-Complete posted:

Ah yes, I wasn't addressing that aspect of things with what I wrote. Obviously not okay to try to influence jurors like that. The description itself, "looks like she comes from the city and has a very perfect life" is very bizarre.

Stuffing her big city mouth with big city food, corruptin' our youth with them big city ideas and loose big city morals :clint:

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

ate all the Oreos posted:

Stuffing her big city mouth with big city food, corruptin' our youth with them big city ideas and loose big city morals :clint:

She was the one who was live streaming from the jail and saying they would not leave until they could talk to Ryan.

Here's her video page https://www.periscope.tv/bundystrong/1ZkKzpLmqbaJv

Edit: oh I'm seeing sources that she was the one wearing the shirt, which I didn't understand from the original.

E2: someone showed that screenshot to the judge and apparently Stewart was removed by three US Marshals while screaming.

WrenP-Complete has issued a correction as of 16:11 on Oct 5, 2016

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

"It's wrong! It's wrong for us to lose this court case after breaking the law!"

More like "It's wrong that our hillbilly interpretation of the Constitution and United States law isn't getting recognized as the one true interpretation of the law and we're being oppressed by a huge gang of big city ivory tower liberal elites unfairly!"

It is astonishing to me how stupid and stubborn these people are.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
If anyone ever finds themselves in tears and lamenting that their opponents are "too smart" I hope they're capable of just a small moment of self-reflection.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

WrenP-Complete posted:

E2: someone showed that screenshot to the judge and apparently Stewart was removed while screaming.

:thurman:

Elephant Ambush posted:

More like "It's wrong that our hillbilly interpretation of the Constitution and United States law isn't getting recognized as the one true interpretation of the law and we're being oppressed by a huge gang of big city ivory tower liberal elites unfairly!"

That's my favorite part, their :qq: about their own interpretation of the constitution not applying in court, and the slow realization that there will be consequences for their actions. But it looks like the movement people on facebook are already trying to spin this as their legalistic magic words not working, massive conspiracy, etc. They are never going to admit they're wrong.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Knight posted:

If anyone ever finds themselves in tears and lamenting that their opponents are "too smart" I hope they're capable of just a small moment of self-reflection.
Bahahahahahahahahahaha.

In seriousness though, an ingrained sense of inferiority is pretty standard for wingnuts like this. It's the same kind of dumbass logic that led to the Lost Cause in the postbellum South becoming so popular.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
It's like people trying to interpret the Star Wars prequels as good.

:sad:

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Elephant Ambush posted:

Well, they are the underdogs fighting for freedom. The feds cheated by not lining up and letting their evil stormtroopers be shot in droves by the noble hillbillies in a huge dramatic scene. Instead the feds dastardly captured the leaders with such a cheap tactic as "waiting until they were dumb enough to leave in two vehicles together". How could such a thing have been foreseen?!

The patriots were entitled to a win through sheer righteousness according to all the crappy movies they saw.

Geostomp has issued a correction as of 17:14 on Oct 5, 2016

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

WrenP-Complete posted:

E2: someone showed that screenshot to the judge and apparently Stewart was removed by three US Marshals while screaming.

Hopefully the next time anyone sees her it's in handcuffs.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Knight posted:

He's grieving the lie that he's told himself for years, that the gov't were lovely efreets from 1001 nights stories that could be tricked into jumping back into their bottles or abjured by the name of Allah to robotically follow instructions even to their own demise.

I mean he elbowed his buddies in the ribs and went 'haha check this out "Oh No, Don't Toss Me Into That Briar Patch, Br'er Gov'ment"' but the government just waited him out and for some inexplicable reason failed to fall for his masterful trap of getting murdered a little and using the deaths as propaganda to incite more widespread rebellion.

Or maybe it's more like anansi trying to scam a free meal from every village but instead of his waist he has them all around his neck so when dinner time comes he hangs himself eight different ways.

The bundies are like failed trickster gods, is what I'm realizing.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
More like fools who thought they could get the better of The trickster God and are now forever owned they dumb selves

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I had a book of native american folklore back in highschool and the coyote one where he tried to get a blowjob by hiding his dick in the strawberry patch while the women were picking them but it just gets eaten by a dog seems about right.

It's not fair, cries ryan bundy, that dog was too hungry.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I think the biggest revelation is that America just didn't believe their stupidity. What they expected was that Americans and the military would rise up and be led to a glorious revolution. Instead they got told to gently caress off then got arrested. It has nothing to do with the feds being too smart or strong but that America was overall having none of their shenanigans. It really does tie strongly with militia idiocy and believing that of you patriot hard enough then you're automatically right.

It also indicates that they had zero clue what freedom actually means. Sorry bub, but there are a ton of laws that have real good reasons for existing. "Let's just tear the whole thing down and abolish the government for freedom" is the dumbest loving thing.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Oregonian/status/783480468624642049?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I love this drawing. It looks like a children's book version of Ammon Bundy and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I move that the judge recuse themselves due to a conflict of interest stemming from being an officer of a corrupt and illegal "government" all those in favor say aye

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

sugar free jazz posted:

I move that the judge recuse themselves due to a conflict of interest stemming from being an officer of a corrupt and illegal "government" all those in favor say aye

*dead silence fills the courtroom*

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

the gallery erupts in applause and starts shouting "you can't handle the truth!" but they're not in unison so its just noise

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Bundy is a corn cob and must scream

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I think the biggest revelation is that America just didn't believe their stupidity. What they expected was that Americans and the military would rise up and be led to a glorious revolution. Instead they got told to gently caress off then got arrested. It has nothing to do with the feds being too smart or strong but that America was overall having none of their shenanigans. It really does tie strongly with militia idiocy and believing that of you patriot hard enough then you're automatically right.

It also indicates that they had zero clue what freedom actually means. Sorry bub, but there are a ton of laws that have real good reasons for existing. "Let's just tear the whole thing down and abolish the government for freedom" is the dumbest loving thing.

One of the best nights I had during the standoff consisted of listening to some stream from a ham radio at like 3am. Cue nuts and racist militia types expressing their absolute disbelief that America hadn't risen up yet and then, instead of having a moment of clarity, they decided to start calling nearly all of the country communist Muslim collaborators.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

VikingSkull posted:

One of the best nights I had during the standoff consisted of listening to some stream from a ham radio at like 3am. Cue nuts and racist militia types expressing their absolute disbelief that America hadn't risen up yet and then, instead of having a moment of clarity, they decided to start calling nearly all of the country communist Muslim collaborators.

Inshallah tovarishch

red19fire
May 26, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

That's the hallmark of these types, utter disbelief no one else is jumping off the cliff after them. Try to find the Dollop podcast on the Lincoln assassination conspiracy. For the week or so after he killed Lincoln and was trying to evade capture, he expressed to his co-conspirator how he could not believe that the country was mourning the death of the president and not celebrating the demise of a tyrant. Shitheels never change.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

cumshitter posted:

https://twitter.com/Oregonian/status/783480468624642049?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I love this drawing. It looks like a children's book version of Ammon Bundy and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day.

It's such a classic tale a incompetent hubris and has that 80's movie "party while Mom and Dad are out" feel.

Watching the Bundys sell each other out is a pleasure after all this.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Geostomp posted:

It's such a classic tale a incompetent hubris and has that 80's movie "party while Mom and Dad are out" feel.

Watching the Bundys sell each other out is a pleasure after all this.

Honey I Fought The Feds

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status/783812500219305984

:wink:
:wmwink:

I would blow Dane Cook has issued a correction as of 04:39 on Oct 6, 2016

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Tweets from this morning:

Maxine (Oregonian)
begin 7:38am pst

1. From last witness Tues:Lee Rice II of Idaho: Visited refuge, brought his trumpet and played during prayer service, meals
2. Rice, who is African American, testifiedhe was 'kind of an oddity' at refuge but said it 'felt like being home, being amongst friends.'
3. Lee Rice said he got a ride off the refuge from his friend Michael Emry
4. Outside federal court -Ammon Bundy is expected to return to witness stand later this morning [graphic: https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status ... 3497221120]

Conrad Wilson
begin 7:26am pst

1. Ammon Bundy is expected to continue his direct testimony this morning. It's slated to last all morning.
2. Prosecutors said yesterday their cross examination of Ammon Bundy will be short, about 30 mins.
3. Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore was in the courtroom briefly yesterday. She's scheduled to testify this afternoon.
4. Judge Brown reminded attorneys that witnesses are not allowed in the courtroom before they testify.
5. Looked through my notebook from yesterday and found this quote: "You put on evidence or you rest," Judge Brown told the defense.

Scot Klatt (Hecktow/cartoonist/BOG)
begin 6:15am pst

1. Bundy Testified he went to Burns to meet Hammonds, Ryan Payne called him. He happened to be in Southern Oregon at the time.
2. Bundy was staying at The Silver Spur. Payne drove out to meet him.

WrenP-Complete has issued a correction as of 04:32 on Oct 6, 2016

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I was hoping that that emoticon had finally been removed for being pretty lovely but no :bigtran:

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Maxine (Oregonian)
begin 12:16pm pst

1. After Bundy stepped from stand for lunch break, Neil Wampler stood to applaud:'We all love you Ammon. Thank you for everything you've done.'
2. Judge warned Bundy to not read Scripture to jurors

https://twitter.com/hecktow/status/783750779190464513

https://twitter.com/hecktow/status/783756265801474048

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Didn't the prosecution already rest?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Brand Nu Thornton is the Shofar guy lol.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Maybe this was from earlier? I don't know.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

This is kind of the perfect name for a baby, really.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Could be a rebuttal witness (aka, someone who says "everything that guy said was bullshit.")

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.
Random comments from crazy town:

quote:

Inform the Judge she is being arrested for committing crimes against the United States and it's Citizens in your and all the witnessess present. Order the bailiff to take het into custody. Get a different Judge

quote:

Jeff Siebert Has anyone made the connection of BLM illegally seizing private land for the purpose of Uranium extraction HRC sold to Russia via Uranium1 Inc?

Just you Jeff, just you

quote:

Diane Ransom You are correct in the great people there. Some one needs to get this Judge exposed bigger. She is leading the prosecution? I had a magistate to that to me. I asked a black belt that gave me a contusion if he wanted to see the hospital report holding it out and he said yes and went to grab it the magistrate coughed and the man pulled in his hand. I know how bad the courts can be. I bet the jurors have had no clue. I pray Father opens their eyes. They need plenty of time to go over this stuff. Do not make them feel rushed. So far some stuff sounds good. God Bless Roger too along with Chris and Lee. God Bless All these Political Prisoners. I am glad Dave Fry's family made it. I love their boy. -- Self Defence in the United States allows a person to use reasonable force in his or her own defence or the defence of others. What was done was reasonable force in defence first for others and then not enough; On a Federal Level, self defence is legal when it comes in response to an affirmiative, unlawful act reasonably adding up to production of a affray foreboding injurious or fatal consequences. LaVoy I think would not of been wrong in plowing through that baracade.

I erm, I...I mean there are words there but..wtf.

quote:

Monte Filler Our Constitution was set up to allow for We The People to be our own Militia to unite and fight against Tyranny Foreign or Domestic. We have both types right now. We all have an obligation to defend our families, our friends and our neighbors. The Title of Liberty states we will fight in “Memory of Our God, Our Religion, Our Freedom , Our Peace our Wives and our Children.”
When do you think it’s time to stand up and fight? After we have totally lost all of our Freedoms? When we and our children are slaves? (Which we are now) Or do we stand by and just watch peacefully because those are NOT coming for US yet! Who will be there to defend you when you are in trouble if you are not willing to help your neighbor?
The US Federal Domestic Terrorists Corporation(AKA: US Federal Government) and the American Citizens have forgotten one very important fact about the US Federal Domestic Terrorists Corporation..........The US Federal Domestic Terrorists Corporation is supposed to WORK FOR the American Citizens.........not WORK AGAINST the American Citizens!!!!!!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

PST posted:

Monte Filler Our Constitution was set up to allow for We The People to be our own Militia to unite and fight against Tyranny Foreign or Domestic. We have both types right now. We all have an obligation to defend our families, our friends and our neighbors. The Title of Liberty states we will fight in “Memory of Our God, Our Religion, Our Freedom , Our Peace our Wives and our Children.”

I love how he just kind of put a bunch of disjointed american quotable quotes in a blender

PST posted:

When do you think it’s time to stand up and fight? After we have totally lost all of our Freedoms? When we and our children are slaves? (Which we are now) Or do we stand by and just watch peacefully because those are NOT coming for US yet! Who will be there to defend you when you are in trouble if you are not willing to help your neighbor?

It's really interesting just how much these people do not believe society functions, as if we don't have state national guards, police forces on several different non-federal levels, all sorts of things, and the only thing keeping us from being white genocide'd is a few insane rednecks hoarding guns to "defend" their neighbors.

I almost want to see them organize into a coherent guerrilla resistance movement just because a coherent movement based on insane paranoia about literally everything ever would be really fascinating to watch fall apart at the seams, but it would also probably get a lot of people killed in the process :sigh:

PST posted:

The US Federal Domestic Terrorists Corporation(AKA: US Federal Government) and the American Citizens have forgotten one very important fact about the US Federal Domestic Terrorists Corporation..........The US Federal Domestic Terrorists Corporation is supposed to WORK FOR the American Citizens.........not WORK AGAINST the American Citizens!!!!!!

:agreed: why won't you do domestic terrorism on my behalf, government?!

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.
Bonus quote, is this some form of mental health problem?

quote:

I have been thinking internet or no? I think I like the limitations of my phone. I am more productive not on the computer. It is a waste of money. Anything worth getting out is blocked. People who know me best think I do not notice they have me blocked unless they want to talk directly to me. I suppose their stuff would bother me as much as the fact I know the Marathon Bombing was fake. Some I understand as they know how sickening their points are to me. Anyway, as soon as your year warranty expires so does the life or your computer. I see to pay for security is a help--- some what but what really counts is not available in a package. You must buy one and for full protection you have to pay monthly for add ons. They allow spy ware on your stuff and want 100.$ for a one time fix. Face Book protection is a x-tra and so on. What do I get in return? Well after about two weeks a better home life, less aggravtion and a fresh look at the nonsense people do post. If it is worth posting for people's knowledge you have to fight with your full force of security to get it on. Then it is still taken off, rerouted or you have DARPA and spy ware installed as updates you blocked unless you give permission ... Then you can not delete it. I kept telling windows no updates but they did it anyway. Windows Host Icon was in my Norton. Norton puts your protection on your hard drive and now wants to charge you to do it. May 2013 I started using the internet. I passed my college course in it in 1997 and wanted no part. Then I thought it could help me reach like minded people. Since most are in jail or on a Right Wing Extremist watch list and get the same hard time I do. I guess I can bop in time to time as my trolls may miss me. Plus I guess I like seeing what I can.

I'm going down the rabbit hole, I might not be able to make it back:

quote:

I have got spy wear all up and through my computer. I do not know how people can research online such things as the truth of what is going on in the Western States when some one sits and remotely accesses your computer, closes out all your tabs when reading and changes what you save on usbs. They will not let you acces links you save or change video into html documents. Reroute your stuff add apps that enable them to watch your every move. They send viruses that close your pages with black file folders with faces like aww. They have a bell ring whenever you log in and direct your search requests to other or predetermined allowed info. What are they afraid of? It is not my right to inquire?

PST has issued a correction as of 18:31 on Oct 6, 2016

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

PST posted:

Bonus quote, is this some form of mental health problem?

I love how crazy people's minds work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Seems like good, old-fashioned paranoia to me. Though, it is an interesting twist that he explains his malware-riddled computer not working right as the all-powerful government blocking him from getting the truth out and not because he is actively trying to disable any kind of protection that Windows can offer, either via Windows Update or antivirus software. His computer is probably participating in a botnet-based DDoS attack 24/7.