Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The little pikmins are moving my original 3ds to a shiny new galaxy new 3ds xl new rn :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

HORMELCHILI posted:

The little pikmins are moving my original 3ds to a shiny new galaxy new 3ds xl new rn :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xWjTyOdFVI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol that was a cool animation

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol that was a cool animation

it wasnt as good as the wii > wii u transfer where you watch them running around the inside of the wii

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
downloaded a fds "fullset" and it doesnt even have shin onigashima wtf

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

it wasnt as good as the wii > wii u transfer where you watch them running around the inside of the wii

that one rules so much. it owns

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

elf help book posted:

the master system has a ton of games and sega published nearly all of them themselves because of nintendos third party deals

at the end of the 80s sega was putting out classic games in arcades, master system, and genesis simultaneously and today sony only has 1 game on their two ps4s

Mark Cerny worked on SMS games at Sega Japan and he said their entire SMS division was a big open floor with teams of 3-4 people cranking out games every six weeks

Phantasy Star was management's bold experiment to see what would happen if they put together a real team and gave them a real budget and surprise, it's the only SMS game that's still worth a drat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Mark Cerny worked on SMS games at Sega Japan and he said their entire SMS division was a big open floor with teams of 3-4 people cranking out games every six weeks

Phantasy Star was management's bold experiment to see what would happen if they put together a real team and gave them a real budget and surprise, it's the only SMS game that's still worth a drat

thats cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think Segagaga is one of the craziest studio produced games in history. Gaming's Hausu

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

I think Segagaga is one of the craziest studio produced games in history. Gaming's Hausu

i hope its translated at some point in my lifetime

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
seing ristar again in minifig form in shenmue 2 and in the intro of segagaga completely changed my perspective of videogames foreverf asa kid

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

It was their swan song so they decided to go full experimental.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

As horrifying as the possibility is I wonder what would Nintendo come up as their last first party game ever.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isTazHL7daI

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

As horrifying as the possibility is I wonder what would Nintendo come up as their last first party game ever.

Prolly not metroid

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rediscover posted:

Prolly not metroid

Jesus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It would probably just be a Mario game.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

It would probably just be a Mario game.

sounds good

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
2 days until paper mario

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Crono Trigger is so goddamn good, I love that fiends have their own little cities and poo poo on the southern continent in the "present" time period, I also really like my Robot pal and can't wait for the Frog to come back, which I assume he will

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Soral
May 30, 2009

:yeah:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rediscover posted:

Prolly not metroid

good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Considerations on An ongiong Ruse self.NeverBeGameOver
Submitted 4 hours ago

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Weird detail on geforce performance guide self.NeverBeGameOver
Submitted 1 day ago by gambchon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Considerations on An ongiong Ruse self.NeverBeGameOver
Submitted 4 hours ago

If you make an acronym out of the caps'd words it makes CAR

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I clicked on his profile to see if there's red text but instead there's just the words "I will be at your alter"

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

altar

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

cant wait to slam a amiibo down on my New 3DS XL, now i just need a reason to XD

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've been working a lot of hours at my side job, so i'm sort of considering a wii-u mario maker bundle so i can also play the new zelda game. should i just wait for an NX?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the wii u has a ton of amazing games on it, and no one knows what the nx is or if it'll play U games

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just ordered a refurbed Wii-U w/ all the extra money i pulled in last week. i think i'm going to do mario maker as my first game for it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Enjoy. 3D world is a fantastic 3D Mario game as well

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Enjoy. 3D world is a fantastic 3D Mario game as well

i would like to thank the extremely drunk old man who tipped me a hundred and fifty dollars for pouring him a scotch and soda

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

sector_corrector posted:

i just ordered a refurbed Wii-U w/ all the extra money i pulled in last week. i think i'm going to do mario maker as my first game for it.

niiiice . seconding 3D world, it's one of the best marios ive ever played . and yeah bartending is gonna make you a lot more money than any of your fancy college crap dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
you should buy bayonetta 2 very soon, but keep in mind that the disc/physical version makes a shitload of noise from the disc drive