Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

not once but twice I have been accused of having a fake id and kicked out of the store/bar >:^(

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

there would have been a third time at a brunch but my mom vouched for me

thanks mom :radcat:

loquacius

death sext posted:

there would have been a third time at a brunch but my mom vouched for me

thanks mom :radcat:

the weekend I turned 21 was mother's day and I was at brunch with my mom and grandma and they refused to serve me a mimosa because my driver's license expired on my 21st birthday

how many problem teens are out there getting secretly wasted on mimosas at mother's day brunch using a one-day-expired driver's license belonging to someone that looks exactly like them, is what I wanna know

e: also whose idea was it to make MA driver's licenses expire on their 21st birthday and were they specifically trying to make it harder for people to buy booze and if so can someone tell me their name so I can punch them

loquacius fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Oct 5, 2016

death sext

loquacius posted:

the weekend I turned 21 was mother's day and I was at brunch with my mom and grandma and they refused to serve me a mimosa because my driver's license expired on my 21st birthday

how many problem teens are out there getting secretly wasted on mimosas at mother's day brunch using a one-day-expired driver's license belonging to someone that looks exactly like them, is what I wanna know

one less thanks to their vigilance

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

I Was The Fury posted:

Is it because you look old or because every cashier at the liquor store knows you in a first name basis? Both are sad but only one is true for me!

i grew a beard

it makes me look old

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
One time, a doorman in Philly refused to let me and my husband into a bar because we were unable to convince him that the province of Alberta (indeed, perhaps even Canada as a country) is a real place.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
my dad's having a nice shindig for his 50th birthday in a few days. i didn't know he was planning anything special until we found the rsvp invite stuck in our mailbox yesterday. 300 bux poorer for emergency train tickets to attend birthday party saturday

then grandma is visiting the whole following week

mom just left last week

i'm never gonna get any work done this month

:negative: i am the bad offspring

social vegan

Renegret posted:

i grew a beard

it makes me look old

I did this but live in canada where they make fun of you for not growing it when you were younger

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
I love my beard but it gets dry and scraggly and even the hipster store beard oil and moisturizer can't save it because I live in a city where the humidity goes above 5% like once a year.

Today is the bi-monthly shave off where the lady gets to go crazy with my hair for half an hour. The last time she left a small bit on the back full length and didn't tell me till I felt it an hour later and she called me a dork. I love my wife.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

one less thanks to their vigilance

lol

i grew a beard when i was 14, and bought beer for friends too, but i usually couldn't get in to bars because i was too shitfaced

----------------

Macnult

Arkanomen posted:

Today is the bi-monthly shave off where the lady gets to go crazy with my hair for half an hour. The last time she left a small bit on the back full length and didn't tell me till I felt it an hour later and she called me a dork. I love my wife.

that is true love

chill on sight
hi everyone this is alnilam's old housemate :)

been a longtime lurker and dont post super often but this is a new account and a new me

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
:siren: I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT :siren:

I ate pizza

It was delish

FluffieDuckie

chill on sight posted:

been a longtime lurker and dont post super often but this is a new account and a new me

hello friend!

we're big alnilam fans here so i'm sure you'll fit in quite nicely

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckula posted:

hello friend!

:agreed:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i like alnilam

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam's what you might call a

star poster

hi how are you ♥

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Good afternoon friends (:

I agree with not ever feeling like you know what youre doing like wtf I feel the same at 27 as I did at 17 but I guess im hopefully a little less dumb now and I even own a stock! it went up 5% today and is not worth over TEN (!) American dollars! That is an over 25% increase from when I bought it a year ago!!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Nooner posted:

Good afternoon friends (:

I agree with not ever feeling like you know what youre doing like wtf I feel the same at 27 as I did at 17 but I guess im hopefully a little less dumb now and I even own a stock! it went up 5% today and is not worth over TEN (!) American dollars! That is an over 25% increase from when I bought it a year ago!!

well done nooner

in my case i feel like i pretty much know what i'm doing as i round on 35 but i'm also very poor and unwholesome and i feel as though i have aged prematurely and more or less instantly over the last year or so, so take that as you will

hi how are you ♥

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Renegret posted:

I ate pizza

It was delish

Thank you for letting us know, I was beginning to worry your beard had grown over your mouth and you couldn't eat solid food anymore :(

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

chill on sight posted:

You gotta tell us all the most embarrassing alnilam stories! Be quick though, I'm pretty sure he's on his mandated 10 minute post break and could be back any minute!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

chill on sight posted:

welcome! you must be cool to have been alnilam's old housemate

----------------

chill on sight

I Was The Fury posted:

You gotta tell us all the most embarrassing alnilam stories! Be quick though, I'm pretty sure he's on his mandated 10 minute post break and could be back any minute!

um um my mind is kind of blanking right now
one time he totally bought a house and then actually got MARRIED

i'm sorry that is terrible i will have to consult my binder of alnilam secrets and goofs

Hogge Wild posted:

welcome! you must be cool to have been alnilam's old housemate

ty! real talk i was less cool before we lived together

alnilam

I won't deny that being around me makes people cooler but you were plenty cool to begin with

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I got carded at my regular scummy as gently caress bodega yesterday. I never get carded there because everyone knows me but they had some temp guy in from another of the same owner's stores. I legit dont have photo id atm I don't drive and only only buy smokes and booze at a few places where everyone knows me, so I've been slacking on replacing an old ID that managed to slip from my wallet somehow.

So instead, this being a summy as gently caress bodega, I rattled off my birthdate to him all fast so he knows its legit, x/x/82. And the dude just stops and goes EIGHTY TWO?!?! And stares at me, silently daring me to repeat this ridiculous lie I just spouted.

Another dude that works there then turns to new dude and was like "yeah, it's fine. This guy is in here all the time." and I continue to get rung up. Thats right bitch. I just turned thirty loving four. And I still apparently look way younger even with the dark perma-rings under my eyes and the perma-hate embedded so clearly within them. It's like the reverse dark side, no virgin blood required.

Feels good man.

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

FluffieDuckula posted:

hello friend!

I am blessed to have alnilam as my adoptive posting buddy, and he is the best

alnilam

palisader is a good person to ask for knitting and crocheting advice

Historical Wizards

Renegret posted:

I ate pizza

It was delish

Oh boy, give me the savory details on this pizza

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Historical Wizards posted:

Oh boy, give me the savory details on this pizza

chicken parm slice and a regular slice

New York style, because I live in New York

for some reason my breath smells like a cow's rear end in a top hat and despite brushing my teeth twice I can't get it any better I dunno what's going on

Robot Made of Meat

chill on sight posted:

Welcome, Chill!

Be sure to share embarrassing stories!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

big black turnout

guys

tomorrow im getting hit by a hurricane

i don't wanna 😢

social vegan

big black turnout posted:

guys

i don't wanna 😢

be strong bbe I hope you are safe you can crash on my couch if you need

death sext

it's too late for me to mail you some candles but maybe if I toss them into the high speed wind they'll make it to you

be safe good luck

Robot Made of Meat

big black turnout posted:

guys

i don't wanna 😢

That which doesn't kill us can only make us stronger.

And that which does kill us can only serve to entertain others on the internet.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Matoi Ryuko

Robot Made of Meat posted:

That which doesn't kill us can only make us stronger.

And that which does kill us can only serve to entertain others on the internet.

That which doesn't kill us often leaves us permanently crippled or brain damaged.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
gently caress it, bye

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Oct 6, 2016

FluffieDuckie

Wait what about the bread?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Oct 6, 2016

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
gbs bread thread delivers

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Oct 6, 2016